Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Explained] Damage 2.0 Builds, With Cheatsheets!

_Aahz

Question

Okay, first and most important thing to realize:

• Do NOT compare the new damage system to old damage system. It is completely different and you're just going to confuse yourself trying to somehow translate new mechanics into the old stuff.

Scott/Grineeer tried to explain it in the livestreams, and DERebecca tried to explain more in the forum, but the great majority of people who logged into U11 were completely confused. So start from scratch, forget the old damage/enemy/weapon system, and realize everything is going to be okay. Now onto some explanations... (btw, TL:DR, pics at the bottom to tell you how to build your weapons, if you don't care about the mechanics).

MblYCuA.png

Info in next spoiler is outdated according to 11.3.2/11.3.3 update. There is currently no rational explanation, or simple way of explaining, damage 2.0 according to Update 11.3.x. Check back later when they've settled on... idk... whatever they're trying to do.

Physical Damage
We have 3 physical damage types that (almost) all weapons have, in different amounts. Here they are:

• Impact - Most effective on shields
  • Puncture - Most effective on armor
  • Slash - Most effective on health/flesh (non-robotic)

That seems simple enough, right? Well, those of you who have been enjoying Pokemon Snap in space, if you check the enemies in your Wardex (Codex), you may notice:

• Corpus - Have health and shields, but NO armor
  • Grineer - Have health and armor, but NO shields
  • Infested - Have health, but NO armor OR shields

Using those 2 key pieces of knowledge about damage types and enemy types, you should now be able to look at your weapons properly. Let's take a few examples, starting with the loudest complaint: Soma
MjOpCd3.png
Using what you just learned about damage types, you SHOULD be able to see that this is probably never going to be a good weapon to use against high level Corpus. Why? Because Corpus rely on heavy shields which are weak to impact damage, of which Soma sadly has little to begin with. Soma is fairly even on puncture and slash however, with high crit. This means you should boost your puncture/slash damage, slap on some crit mods, and you'll be able to destroy Grineer and Infested. Soma is now most efficient and effective against Grineer and Infested, so stop taking it into missions against Corpus and expecting miracles.

R2ZFOkj.jpg
So now looking at the Boar, out of the 3 physical damages, it has high impact and medium slash damage. Judging from that alone, your most beneficial build will be as an anti-Corpus weapon, because Corpus shields are weak against impact damage, and Crewmen's health is weak to Slash. Also, the extra slash damage Boar has is nice, because when elemental damages are calculated, they're based on the percentage of your total physical damage (Impact + Puncture + Slash). So it may be worthwhile to boost Boar's slash damage as well.

3GjUIoW.png
Despair has a large chunk of base puncture damage, which is most effective on armor. The proper build here would be focusing on boosting puncture, slapping on a max No Return mod for +60% puncture damage. Why not use a max Razor Shot mod too, so I can boost Slash damage by 60%? Well, look at the math:

• Base puncture damage * 60% is equal to 44 * 1.6 = 70.4 damage
  • Base slash damage * 60% is equal to 8.2 * 1.6 = 13.12 damage... kinda feels like you wasted power points by using this mod for an extra ~5 damage, huh?

Here's a quick cheat sheet for determining builds at a glance (Updated for 11.0.7):
5W8yb5u.png

Elemental Damage
There are 10 possible elemental types, but that doesn't mean you should use all of them at once. Just like with the physical damage types, some elemental types are more useful on certain weapons than others. Here's a quick overview of what they are and how they combine:
uqSxITt.png
Well, if you played with the old damage system, you know Corpus shields are weak against Cold, and they can be stunned by Electricity if they don't have shields up. Infested have resistance to electricity, but are particularly weak to Heat. Grineer are really tough, but Corrosive causes heavy damage to their thick armor, leaving the exposed flesh open to Heat, Viral, and Blast damage.

The number one rule with Damage 2.0 is:

• Use the right tool for the job, and compliment your weapon's base stats.

Learn to think of your weapons as anti-Corpus, anti-Grineer, or anti-Infested. When you start viewing it like that, it becomes completely obvious that you need to use an elemental that Corpus are weak against on your anti-Corpus weapon. If you've got a high puncture weapon, you're going to want the Corrosive element as well, because that's what Grineer are weak against.  A heavy impact weapon? That's great for Corpus, so add on some Magnetic element. Slash weapons are particularly useful for... you guessed it, Infested! Simply add some Heat and Blast damage and go eradicate some Infested areas of the galaxy.

The primary elementals are fairly straightforward, but I also like to divide the combined elementals into 2 categories:
Utility

• Blast - Stun/knockdown
  • Gas - Poison AoE
  • Radiation - Confusion and slowed fire rate/reduced accuracy

Direct

• Magnetic - Shield reduction
  • Viral - Health reduction
  • Corrosive - Armor reduction/removal

Utility is most useful as a secondary effect, on top of a primary effect you've given your weapon. For example, Embolist already defaults to Toxin damage (a primary), and it's really nice to have Blast (secondary from fire and ice) on top of that to keep things locked down.

29uixir.jpg

Hopefully that explains most of what DE Scott intended, and it really is an elegant design for weapons and enemies, once the kinks are worked out and it's explained to players better in-game. Any more questions?

Updates:

• DE_Steve has suggested Radiation against Grineer, and testing it out with Synapse shows little penetration through Armor, but to non-armored Grineer health it's fairly effective. (Although in-game codex states no weakness)
  • Added FAQ below based on questions in this thread.
  • Updated information further based on testing and feedback (Thanks to: Phoenix86, NegimaSonic, MeduSalem)
  • Updated according to U11.3.3, I guess.  Hugely controversial update to Damage 2.0, which... dunno... I can't think of any way to explain it in its current state, sorry guys.  Updated the cheat sheet at the top at least.

FAQ Follow-up Questions

Q: Is it true that there are no more armor-ignoring damage types in Damage 2.0?
A: Boost your weapon's Puncture to gain better damage against armored enemies.  You can also use the Corrosive element to reduce/remove armor, along with the Aura mod, Corrosive Projection.

Q: Do bullet type damage not work on Pure Elemental weapons (Ignis, Synpase, etc.) or was that a UI thing?
A: The unique elemental weapons (Ogris, Ignis, Synapse, etc.) use their elemental damage type as default, instead of physical damage. You can still increase this damage by using same element and generic damage mods like Serration. Example: Ogris is 300 Blast damage base, equipped with max Serration (+165%) gives it 300 * 2.65 = 795 Blast damage.

Q: Also how does status chance work? Does it allow for every damage type that the weapon has to hit special effects?
A: In patch 11.0.2, they added icons to damage numbers indicating when Statuses proc from your weapons. You'll notice the status chance is somewhat low for certain weapons, and higher for others. Unfortunately now, just because you're using Cold on your Kunai, it doesn't mean you'll be freezing enemies with every shot; the Frozen/Slowed status effect only has a small chance to proc, depending on the weapon's Status Chance. A further note, is that most of the time when a Physical status procs, it will be the status of type of damage that you have the most of on that weapon. So if you have high impact on a weapon, if a physical status procs, it will most likely be Impact's stun/knockback.

Q: What does armor/puncture damage amount do, exactly? Do enemies now have a set amount of armor (like shields and health) that you blast through before doing damage to health? Or does armor prevent X% of damage from reaching health, and when you deplete the armor you do 100% health damage?
A: Armor does not deplete like shields, but you can reduce/remove an enemy's armor using Corrosive status effects, the Corrosive Projection aura mod, and possibly other mods/abilities. Armor works like mitigation and prevents X % of damage from reaching health, so you'd probably want more puncture than the other two physical types.

Q: Is slash the only physical damage type that lowers health, essentially making the other physical damages useless on low level Infested?
A: No, all damage types are supposed to be able to damage health, but Slash is more effective at reducing non-robotic health fast. It's also cautioned that Impact and Puncture are up to 50% less effective against Infested, meaning you would be better using a weapon whose physical damage was mostly focused on Slash.

Q: So we're pretty much forced to go a one build kind of way with weapons?
A: Somewhat, but not really. For physical damage you're usually better off complimenting your weapon's base stats, but you can find a lot of versatility in the effects you put on it. Technically you could also fit up to 3 elemental effects on your weapon, utility and otherwise, but they may be competing for proc chance (we're not sure yet). It's really just up to your personal preference at the time, what you want to go for...

For example, Synapse is a beautifully versatile weapon. It defaults as electric damage, which can be:

• Boosted purely as Electric, or
  • Combined with Cold to form Magnetic and drain Corpus shields fast, or
  • Combined with Heat to form Radiation to debilitate and confuse most enemies, or
  • Combined with Toxin to form Corrosive and melt Grineer armor, or
  • Combined with one of the above and Blast/Gas for even more crowd control possibilities...
Edited by _Aahz

That seems simple enough, right? Well, those of you who have been enjoying Pokemon Snap in space, if you check the enemies in your Wardex (Codex), you may notice:

• Corpus - Have health and shields, but NO armor
  • Grineer - Have health and armor, but NO shields
  • Infested - Have health, but NO armor OR shields

this seems to only apply to lower levels until you reach lvl 30 -50 or grineer boss 

grineer boss have shields , corpus tech, fusion moas have armor and infested leapers are armored 

This is great and all, but this new damage system makes it incredibility grindy to level up a weapon, for the most part I have to stick to a single enemy type, this makes the leveling process a bit of a drag and not very fun...I like the direction 2.0 is going in, but right its annoying to try and level up my weapons.  

Edited by Drathin

I'm sorry, but there seems to be some conflicting information out there.  Either you or the wiki is wrong

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0#Damage_Type_Multipliers

Granted I've seen both your cheat sheet AND the wiki get changed in the last day.  According to the wiki, Infested, Corpus and Grineer all have DIFFERENT base health types with different weaknesses and strengths.  The wiki calls them Flesh (grineer unarmored), Infested (all infested), Robot (Corpus without shields).

For example, your sheet says infested are VERY WEAK to Viral, when the wiki says that Viral is ONLY good against flesh.  Same with Toxin, Gas, Blast, and Radiation.  None of those have bonuses towards Infested, but rather Flesh, or Grineer.  (Apparently Radiation no longer has a bonus towards Grineer, even though a dev said it at one time and your old graphic had Grineer VERY WEAK to it).

This also affects physical damage types.  Slash is good against Flesh and Infested so good for Grineer and Infested.  Impact is good against shields and robotic, so perfect for Corpus.  Puncture is good against Armor and Robotic, so Grineer and Corpus.

Since yours got stickied, inferring some sort of reasonably official information, I want to ask what the hell is the correct answer here?  And on top of all of this, apparently DE threw a wrench into the wrench pit because now we are seeing armor coming back on Infested and Corpus on high levels.  All of this miss-information is making my head spin.

(OP, I mean no offense when I assumed the wiki is more correct than your post, I just chose a side for this post)

I'm also interested in finding out since there's a lot of conflicting information. I can confirm that Leapers have a lot of Armor at higher levels and my Flux Rifle (high base Slash damage) modded with Viral and Heat could barely scratch them. And Viral did not seem to be as effective as it's supposed to so it is possible that the "flesh" damage type does not apply to infested.

More accurate and official information about damage types and vulnerabilities- ideally in the codex would really help us adjust to the new system.

Seems op´s info was just outdated, it was correct once before the patch as design council was given said info.

Wiki is updated by anyone really, so can get really wrong at times as well. But for now trust the wiki slightly more.

Anyway so far it seems:

Flesh = Grineer, since none of the infested take extra dmg from viral (not even the armoured leapers who take half roughly due to armor)

Robotics = Corpus, but doesn't count as a dmg bonus when shields are up.

Armor = obviously enough, codex nicely lists armor for mobs but the leaper entry is wrong though. Armor increases with lvl for mobs. Also turns their health bars green/yellow ish

Shields = Well shields, and doesn't improve/reduce when their shields are gone. Enemy shields do seem to scale with level as well.

Still need to do some more tests, but i'll wait till i get a pathogen rounds.

So far, Toxin, Gas, Corrosive & Viral And Electric all seem correct though.

The Toxin line doesn't seem as badly effected by the -robotics tbh, their status effects directly dmg health and you still deal full dmg against shields.

Something's been bugging me since the big update: how does multishot work from now on? Applying straight to weapon stats? Cause i don't see any double/tripple numbers when hitting something. Same with elemental procs - i dont see anything lit on fire or whatever element we're talking, sometimes only small pickaxe (?) icon next to the dmg indicator.

During the event currently going on I've modded my Soma with Radiation, Viral, Gas, Corrosive, and Magnetic damage and they all do the same amount of damage to the Infested I'm killing, around 360 damage when critting a non-vital area and around 1400-1500 damage crits when I get headshots, most notably on Ancients since they tend to be by themselves and it's easier to see the separate numbers.  The Leaper's armor also seems to always reduce their damage by about half. 

According to the chart Viral should be doing more damage and Magnetic should be doing way less damage to them but it's all the same.  I know that damage is the elemental damage too because I took them off for a mission and the highest crit was around 144 damage and the crits are slightly weaker when using any poison combo because that mod's only rank 3 while my other elements are all rank 4.  I haven't tried Blast on them yet but I'm assuming it'll be the exact same as all of the other damage combos. 

So...  What makes enemies weak to an element?  Do you have a higher chance of having the proc go off or something?  Or are combos glitched right now?  Maybe it's something wrong with the Soma or crit damage?  I haven't tested them on Grineer or Corpus yet, just Infested.  I also haven't tried out singular elements, just combos since it seemed like they would be the best to use.

Leaverelius, use the dmg type chart at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0 instead.

Currently only slash and heat increase damage against all infested.

Puncture, Gas, Corrosion and Blast all increase dmg against leapers, but they still have high armor so it's not that noticable.

@Chireadan, that little icon means you inflicted a status. Status depends on your dmg types and it's often the type you have the most of.
No idea what causes the separation/united dmg ticks though, had it before on my synapse but now it's normal again.

Just keep it simple. If you have the mod points for it, always aim to get Blast + Corrosive for general purpose or Gas + Magnetic if you fear shields more than health.

When all of your elements are maxed in equal elements, the dual version of an element is superior to any singular version simply because the base damage it draws from is twice that of the singular element. In other words, 90% heat is less than 180% Blast (90% ice + 90% heat) on any unit..

Now mind you, key word is maxed. If you compare 30% heat to 30% Blast(15% fire + 15% ice), it will lose.

Leaverelius, use the dmg type chart at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0 instead.

Currently only slash and heat increase damage against all infested.

Puncture, Gas, Corrosion and Blast all increase dmg against leapers, but they still have high armor so it's not that noticable.

@Chireadan, that little icon means you inflicted a status. Status depends on your dmg types and it's often the type you have the most of.
No idea what causes the separation/united dmg ticks though, had it before on my synapse but now it's normal again.

Ahhh, thank you very much.

I'm sorry, but there seems to be some conflicting information out there.  Either you or the wiki is wrong

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0#Damage_Type_Multipliers

Granted I've seen both your cheat sheet AND the wiki get changed in the last day.  According to the wiki, Infested, Corpus and Grineer all have DIFFERENT base health types with different weaknesses and strengths.  The wiki calls them Flesh (grineer unarmored), Infested (all infested), Robot (Corpus without shields).

For example, your sheet says infested are VERY WEAK to Viral, when the wiki says that Viral is ONLY good against flesh.  Same with Toxin, Gas, Blast, and Radiation.  None of those have bonuses towards Infested, but rather Flesh, or Grineer.  (Apparently Radiation no longer has a bonus towards Grineer, even though a dev said it at one time and your old graphic had Grineer VERY WEAK to it).

This also affects physical damage types.  Slash is good against Flesh and Infested so good for Grineer and Infested.  Impact is good against shields and robotic, so perfect for Corpus.  Puncture is good against Armor and Robotic, so Grineer and Corpus.

Since yours got stickied, inferring some sort of reasonably official information, I want to ask what the hell is the correct answer here?  And on top of all of this, apparently DE threw a wrench into the wrench pit because now we are seeing armor coming back on Infested and Corpus on high levels.  All of this miss-information is making my head spin.

Yep, welcome to an open beta game, lol.  Things are subject to change and incorrect information.  Viral is still very effective on "normal" non-armored infested (tested on level 70+ infested, Palus, Pluto), but it is NOT effective against armored Infested.  Leapers only start gaining armor around level ~40 or so, and then they basically switch from being Flesh to being Armored, which require different counter-elementals.

Also, Radiation is still effective against Grineer health, which means non-armored Grineer.  The moment the armor is off, they switch from Armored to Flesh, and the elemental effectiveness is changed accordingly.

And just because this post is pinned, does not make it official in any way, sorry.  Moderators just thought it was a helpful introduction of where to start when modding weapons for the new damage system.  Moderators themselves don't even necessarily imply "official" word, because they don't work for DE.  I would love to see official word (from DE/Admins) on weaknesses/strengths though... but I doubt they would make it that easy.

This is great and all, but this new damage system makes it incredibility grindy to level up a weapon, for the most part I have to stick to a single enemy type, this makes the leveling process a bit of a drag and not very fun...I like the direction 2.0 is going in, but right its annoying to try and level up my weapons.  

I completely agree on this actually... starting with a fresh weapon, you're not only limited on the elementals you can add, but also on the enemies that can be damaged by it.  Seems like the physical damage needs a slight buff on all weapons, so that even on enemies that aren't weak to your weapon's strengths can still be reasonably damaged (only have to use 30-40% more ammo to kill those enemies, instead of the current 200%+ ammo used with some weapons).

I'm also interested in finding out since there's a lot of conflicting information. I can confirm that Leapers have a lot of Armor at higher levels and my Flux Rifle (high base Slash damage) modded with Viral and Heat could barely scratch them. And Viral did not seem to be as effective as it's supposed to so it is possible that the "flesh" damage type does not apply to infested.

More accurate and official information about damage types and vulnerabilities- ideally in the codex would really help us adjust to the new system.

Anyway so far it seems:

Flesh = Grineer, since none of the infested take extra dmg from viral (not even the armoured leapers who take half roughly due to armor)

Robotics = Corpus, but doesn't count as a dmg bonus when shields are up.

Armor = obviously enough, codex nicely lists armor for mobs but the leaper entry is wrong though. Armor increases with lvl for mobs. Also turns their health bars green/yellow ish

Shields = Well shields, and doesn't improve/reduce when their shields are gone. Enemy shields do seem to scale with level as well.

Still need to do some more tests, but i'll wait till i get a pathogen rounds.

So far, Toxin, Gas, Corrosive & Viral And Electric all seem correct though.

The Toxin line doesn't seem as badly effected by the -robotics tbh, their status effects directly dmg health and you still deal full dmg against shields.

Like I stated above, if the Infested has Armor (yellow HP bar instead of red), it is not treated as a Flesh enemy.  If it has armor, it is treated as an Armored enemy, so Viral and Heat will not damage it effectively.  Non-armored Infested are still treated as Flesh, and are damaged effectively by Viral/Heat.

Like I stated above, if the Infested has Armor (yellow HP bar instead of red), it is not treated as a Flesh enemy.  If it has armor, it is treated as an Armored enemy, so Viral and Heat will not damage it effectively.  Non-armored Infested are still treated as Flesh, and are damaged effectively by Viral/Heat.

Dude. Go hit a charger with Blast +25% flesh and armor on a weapon. Abort. Then hit that same charger with magnetic on the weapon (-25% flesh). The numbers won't differ. Infested are not flesh.

Got a snipetron vandal? You can check behind me. Make sure all elements are 90%. NO OTHER MODS.

Uranus Oberon if you want the same stage. Do it solo to help avoid issues but it shouldn't make a difference.

Go in with blast only. You should see 293 damage.

Go in with Magnetic. 293 again.

Go in with Viral...guess what? 293 again.

This means one of three things. Infested are not flesh, and EVERY dual element has the same effectiveness against them OR this is a coding oversight OR the game hates me.

Also fyi, leapers have armor at all levels at time of writing, though yeah it increases further as their level increases..

I just tested Corrosive against Leapers and it does do more damage to them than Heat.  Corrosive was doing around 266 damage crits while Heat was critting for around 200 damage.  Tested with my Soma and both mod combos (poison and electricity/Hellfire and Wildfire) added up to the same amount of damage. 

While Infested and Flesh do seem to be different, I guess that Armor might have a similar effect on all enemy types?  Having armor might modify the base type's damage resistances/weaknesses or something.  An interesting test would be to check the effects of Puncture on a Leaper vs. regular Infested.  If it's a general modifier that's place on top of the racial modifier then it should be 50% stronger (the 50% weakness to Piercing on Armored enemies would negate the 50% resistance that Infested have) but if Armor is its own type entirely you'd be doing 100% more damage to Leapers.

EDIT: Nevermind, that wouldn't work.  I forgot that since they're armored they take less damage naturally.  Derp.  I guess you could compare it to an armored robot like a Shockwave or Fusion Moa.  Do they have any base armor?  I know they're Armored but I don't think they have any base armor just like the Leaper.

Edited by Laecerelius

Yup, looks like I'm onto something.  A Leaper getting hit by my Despair took 197 damage while a Shockwave Moa of around the same level took around 290 damage from the same Despair.  I went to Neptune since it was a planet with both Infested and Corpus missions of around the same level.  Could you guys do something similar to verify this?

Edit:  I derped up again and forgot I put Expel Infested on my Despair.  I also took off the multishot mods while keeping on a rank 8 Hornet Strike, a rank 5 Magnum Force, and a maxed out No Return to make sure its Puncture damage was maximized.  The Leaper on Neso, Neptune took 110 damage from a Despair hit while a shieldless Shockwave Moa from Galatea, Neptune took a whopping 321 damage from a single hit.  I actually had to kill multiple Shockwave Moas because they died so fast.

This proves that Armored isn't just its own type, but is modified by the damage resistances and vulnerabilities of the armored unit's race.  Both were armored units with 0 base armor and both were around the same level (the Shockwave Moa was one level higher) but the Moa took way more damage from a source of Puncture damage than the Leaper, which makes sense since Robots take more damage from Puncture than Infested.  This means that there's a "Flesh" and an "Armored" version of all 3 factions that react differently to each damage type.

Edited by Laecerelius

I just tested Corrosive against Leapers and it does do more damage to them than Heat.  Corrosive was doing around 266 damage crits while Heat was critting for around 200 damage.  Tested with my Soma and both mod combos (poison and electricity/Hellfire and Wildfire) added up to the same amount of damage. 

While Infested and Flesh do seem to be different, I guess that Armor might have a similar effect on all enemy types?  Having armor might modify the base type's damage resistances/weaknesses or something.  An interesting test would be to check the effects of Puncture on a Leaper vs. regular Infested.  If it's a general modifier that's place on top of the racial modifier then it should be 50% stronger (the 50% weakness to Piercing on Armored enemies would negate the 50% resistance that Infested have) but if Armor is its own type entirely you'd be doing 100% more damage to Leapers.

Thanks for actually testing.

Now I went to Palus for a sec to hit a level 30 leaper with the same snipetron vandal (mostly puncture damage).

No mods: 43 damage. Magnetic only(+0% armor): 127 damage | Corrosive(+75% armor): 223. | Blast(+25% armor):159

Infested still take 293 from dual (68 from no mods whatsoever). So I guess the racial modifier is stronger than anything else.

Yeah the different isn't that huge but it's noticable.  Looks like things are even more complicated than we originally thought.  I was hoping that Armored would be just a generic prefix they would slap onto each race's base modifiers.  It might actually be that way, though and Armored enemies have a much steeper armor scaling than non-armored enemies.  When I was first testing out elements on the Leaper they were taking about half damage from Heat and still took less damage from Corrosive than regular Infested even though they should be taking more according to the damage modifiers.  Is damage lumped all into one number now instead of each damage type having its own number?

Actually, just now thinking on it, I think it might be a modifier put ontop of the base modifiers of a faction.  I mean, Infested take 50% more damage from Heat and armored seems to not have any resistances to it so the Leaper was taking 50% more damage from it.  It then took 75% more damage from the Corrosive because it's Armored and Infested don't have a natural resistance to Corrosive damage so it did 25% more damage overall compared to the Heat damage.  Hmmm...

I think that's a tad bit harder for me to test specific faction modifiers though with the snipetron at least.

Grineer have armor so there's the +50% bonus there, even the light ones still have some armor.And Corpus are all robotic so they also have the 50% bonus.

An impact centered weapon might be more useful but it won't have the cancellation aspect that nullifies some of the natural infested weakness.

It's just too hard for me to guess, and I can't figure out an appropriate test for that.
>_> I think I'll just stick to element calculation. It is simple and I can see the results lol.

This work same like Before

Try on the Event, if u put single Ice or Elec Mod u gonna do less dammage than Fire Mod on infest, THIS IS SAME LIKE BEFORE u dont thrust me ? Try your self , with just cold dammage, and after change to fire , see difference, and after put both.

If u put Fire+ Cold u get some extra dammage , SAME LIKE BEFORE . DIFFERENCE IS PROC CHANCE ON 3 new base dammage type and new Elemental Combinaison.

DONT think about ELEMENTAL PROC, JUST PICK best elemental combinaison for each Factions and u will doin good.

Atm Combined Elemental Proc are bug ?

Corrosiv PROC do like 4-5% extra dammage but Stack.

Viral no Effect on Infest. If u try Fire+cold u do same dammage like Cold+Toxin

Flesh Bonus is bug, just look for Infest. (Flesh is Head?)

Sry for my Eng

1. Thanks!

2. Just need a little clarification on elemental damage.  So if my screen says I am doing 500 Corrosive, because I put Stormbringer and Infected Clip in my rifle, it will actually DO that damage every shot, or it will only do that if it procs?  Makes a huge difference on the build.

3. How does Charged Melee damage work?  It is just a number, not a I/P/S number.

4. Thanks!!

Edited by Meridien1

we can obtain 2 kind of combined damage in 1 weapon.. but it only works on top mod box ( from left to right ) but this so ridiculously sistem rip off the old player that have formaed the weapons 5 times or more.. soo DE please help repair this combined damage system, just think how many formas and times to erase the old "v" on top and make the new "v" on bottom..

so please DE make wise decision for old player