Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2023 TennoGen Accepted Items

Hello TennoGen artists and lovers!

In 2022 we said goodbye to 20+ item rounds in an effort to give TennoGen more frequent releases, increased flexibility, and to shine a better spotlight on the individual items from TennoGen artists.

On Devstream 168 we shared what items are coming with The Duviri Paradox and beyond. This list will be updated throughout the year as we accept more items and schedule others for release. Once items are officially added to the game, they will be removed from this list for the sake of clarity!

Currently Accepted Items

Released with The Duviri Paradox

Released with The Seven Crimes of Kullervo 

Accepted - Release Date TBA

We’ll continue to update this thread with more items as they are announced this year. Thank you all for your patience and excitement, and a huge thank you to our TennoGen artists for all of their hard work!

• Like 19

I am very excited to get my hands on all the sentient stuff  I am always hungry for more sentient content and I hope one day we can get sentient railjack skin and sentient necramechs skin i need them for my collection maybe one day when we go to the sentient region of space but I will say if we do go I wouldn't want to fight sentient I would want to start saving them from a new enemy more older then the orokin I would love to team up with  hunhow to try and save the sentient like we are returning the favour for him helping us with lotus and maybe we could team up with the Stalker in some missions that be cool as well new region of space new enemies and new allies 😀 and as we help hunhow we build up our standing and rank with him to unlock new weapons and mods hmmmm i wonder if theres a good place to suggest this idea i might copy and paste this on warframe Twitter i just really love sentient stuff I might be a little obsessed with it hahaha anyway keep up the good work DE 

Yay "variety"......Can you guys accept MORE SENTIENT themed skin? I getting fed up with Sentient skins. Its like when we got 6 Wisp skins in a Round......I saw so many different themed skin on the workshop. We still waiting the other Blade of the Lotus skins and the Copra skins. This Tennogen won't worth my money unfortunatly. I hope someone like this sentient skins.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Dreadlox said:

Yay "variety"......Can you guys accept MORE SENTIENT themed skin? I getting fed up with Sentient skins. Its like when we got 6 Wisp skins in a Round......I saw so many different themed skin on the workshop. We still waiting the other Blade of the Lotus skins and the Copra skins. This Tennogen won't worth my money unfortunatly. I hope someone like this sentient skins.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Copra skins. We generally have a lot of Grineer and Infested skins, now the Sentient ones are spreading, but Corpus got forgotten.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dreadlox said:

at this point im just glad gauss got a skin bc him and a few of my other fav frames have (almost) no alt skins

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...