Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2023 TennoGen Accepted Items

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2023-10-31 at 1:35 PM, Yundak said:

Still no news regarding yareli helm?

No sadly. Hopefully it releases with Whispers in the Walls, but I feel like they’re waiting for more Tennogen SKINS to throw the helmet and the other armor in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-03-03 at 1:40 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Accepted - Release Date TBA

We’ll continue to update this thread with more items as they are announced this year. Thank you all for your patience and excitement, and a huge thank you to our TennoGen artists for all of their hard work

I'm really curious where is the other Tennogen we was suppose to get? And secondly, why haven't any new Tennogen been reviewed/accepted since then? Lots of Tennogen been submitted since then but we have not had any updates. Since this change, we've been getting less skins and accessories and its the end of the year.

• Like 4

I guess it's the "you can't please everyone" effect, this year has been really disappointing in terms of tennogen acceptance in the game.

I'm still waiting: 

- ION - OBELIX / CHEST ARMOR

- YOUKAI - Revenant Skin + Helmet

- Banshee LLorona Alt Skin + Helmet

- Revenant Wight Skin

- Styanax Ares Skin and Alt Helm

- Raevuz Styanax Skin (New)

- Voruna Miyabi Skin (New)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KrunGS0 said:

I guess it's the "you can't please everyone" effect, this year has been really disappointing in terms of tennogen acceptance in the game.

I'm still waiting: 

- ION - OBELIX / CHEST ARMOR

- YOUKAI - Revenant Skin + Helmet

- Banshee LLorona Alt Skin + Helmet

- Revenant Wight Skin

- Styanax Ares Skin and Alt Helm

- Raevuz Styanax Skin (New)

- Voruna Miyabi Skin (New)

That Voruna skin looks way too similar to Khora's Miyabi Skin. I wouldn't agree with the decision to have skins that this similar. What are they, twins? Voruna should have her own identity with the theme.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Ghastly-Ghoul a dit :

That Voruna skin looks way too similar to Khora's Miyabi Skin. I wouldn't agree with the decision to have skins that this similar. What are they, twins? Voruna should have her own identity with the theme.

when i said "you can't please everyone" sheesshh

1 hour ago, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

This is left to the tennogen creators

And I have two reasons:

First, Malaya is the original tennogen creator for both skins, so of course they’ll have some similarities if that’s the theme they enjoy making. 

Second, they’re both labeled (Frame Name) Miyabi Skin, which means this is intentional and goes with a certain theme. Much like with some kuvael skins, they are no different. 
Can’t wait for more miyabi skins tbh, a Garuda and maybe Hildryn could work well. (Also love the new Harrow skin Malaya created)

• Like 2

On 2023-11-28 at 1:34 PM, Imuka. said:

So more frequent releases was a lie I guess.

Hi Tenno, last Friday we shared information about major changes coming to TennoGen in light of Cross Platform Save, and why the development of Cross Platform Save forced a TennoGen slowdown in 2023. You can read that full post here:

Specifically, 

On 2023-11-24 at 1:52 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

A part of why we have slowed down on TennoGen in the latter half of 2023 was to ensure that both Artists and the community had an educated understanding of how TennoGen works with Cross Platform Save before we moved forward with more releases and sales events. With that said, we hope this post has offered more insight into how Cross Platform Save will work with this program, and we look forward to a TennoGen-filled 2024!

• Like 4

On 2023-11-30 at 10:25 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Hi Tenno, last Friday we shared information about major changes coming to TennoGen in light of Cross Platform Save, and why the development of Cross Platform Save forced a TennoGen slowdown in 2023. You can read that full post here:

Specifically, 

Makes sense, if I was a Tennogen creator I would want to know the scoop of how it’s Cross Save Tennogen works 

Technical difficulties are to be expected

3 hours ago, Famecans said:

🏵️luxuriou🏵️

I'm almost certain it wasn't approved because the DE doesn't allow helmet aesthetics that involve the neck as it goes against the theme of other helmets.

the DE should consider tenoggen to be free to use the auxiliary slot.

They allow it for Wisp, but even without the 'scarf', the skin is still very aesthetically pleasing thanks to it's design, materials, and colour channels.

Most of the current Tennogen skins for Volt have material issues (they can look worn and used especially if you use white) and colour channel issues (weirdly chosen places for metals and such), with the Technoshock skin by Master Noob being one of the the best (I can't link the actual person because there's too many users with the same or similar name).

My dream is to have a Volt skin by @HitsuSan. (Hopefully this is the right one). I own all of HitsuSan's skins and they're often the best, even better than the Deluxe skins.

• Like 1

• [DE]Taylor unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...