Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn Prime: Hotfix 32.3.6

[DE]Megan

Could not play today but left the game to apply the hotfix, finished dinner and wanted to do some Railjack Veil missions.

I've noticed a few weird things, some goods others not much:

• Now hijacked Grineer crewships have double HP!? I guess this is good, no more 5k HP-ish ships.
  • Itzal 4th ability Fight Scort does not follow you around anymore, They are left floating in the space as an stationary object. I'm aware Amesha is dominant here, well Itzal is 2nd.
  • The Grineer Veil RJ missions spawn very little resource zones now, maps are really big sized, I've found maps with more than 20km in between points of interest or stations to enter, but very few zones with resources or debris. Totally the opposite happens with the special Lich RJ node in Saturn, a big belt of zones with resources to explore with your ship (with a resource booster getting 70k Titanium in this node is easy for example).

Well, I'm back under my rock.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Remapped keys are reset mid-mission in 80% of missions. They are reset to default values, even if the new key was not just added as a duplicate, but it replaced the default one, and the default one was generally removed from the list of keys. Specifically, in my case, I COMPLETELY replace the heavy.
melee weapon attack from "Mouse Button 3" to "Mouse Button 5" (aka side button or "Forward"), that is, I exclude "Mouse Button 3" from the list of buttons for a heavy attack. And yet, during the mission, the reassigned button ceases to perform its function, but the excluded default one starts working.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mirror Defense (Tyana Pass) Drop Table Changes: 

We have made the following changes to Mirror Defense’s drop table to make each rotation feel more rewarding by increasing your chance of earning Citrine, Corufell, Steflos, and the new Arcanes. 

• Rotation A: 

• Replaced the 3,000 Credits Cache and some Endo chance with Neo Relics. 

• Rotation B:

• Decreased the drop chance of Neo Relics. 

• Increased the drop chance of Corufell and Steflos parts, Primary Plated Round and Secondary Kinship. 

• Rotation C: 

• Decreased the drop chance of Axi Relics. 

• Increased the drop chance of Citrine’s Blueprints, Secondary Encumber, Arcane Double Back, and Arcane Steadfast. 

Why don't you guys do this from the start...? Remove frickin' Credit Caches from every mission.  From all of the games that I played, Warframe is the "King of Sh*t Mission Rewards", even gacha games felt more generous than this game. 

Jesus, if only the rethink/redo every mission with better rewards and drops (Rotation A Credit Caches, Rotation B Credit Caches ..........)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

new archgun and still no galvanized mods for them?

bruh

Galvanized Mods require build up. The base modding for Archguns themselves need an overhaul. They lack Faction Damage mods, their innate multipliers are pretty bad, and the way Archgun casting functions is very limiting (while intentional, there are far more normal weapons more compelling than an Archgun).

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Galvanized Mods require build up. The base modding for Archguns themselves need an overhaul. They lack Faction Damage mods, their innate multipliers are pretty bad, and the way Archgun casting functions is very limiting (while intentional, there are far more normal weapons more compelling than an Archgun).

yeah I know there's other stuff but my main complaint about archguns is the lack of galvanized mods, or literally anything else a normal gun has

• Like 1

В 15.03.2023 в 21:01, Voltage сказал:

Thank you for Hildryn Prime Access.

Archon Shards can still use further improvements. Scheduled content does not respect the player's time, and there is still no upgrade path for the Shards earned through Kahl's Garrison making them feel overall "inferior" to farm for. I haven't missed a single Archon Hunt since Veilbreaker launched, and I have yet to even own 5 Tauforged Amber Shards for a single Warframe. It's a ridiculous system still.

Also, please consider reverting the caps to Steel Essence purchases on Kuva and Relic Packs. The general playerbase shouldn't have to collectively suffer because of a minority of abusive players that aren't being dealt with effectively or at all.

This!

True as heck. I'd like to have a system to upgrade normal shards into tau-forged by the use of crafting or crafting/like systems. (with the way to rush it with plat)

Also, maybe adding new shard collors with other effects through shard fusion? Like Green(Yellow+Blue), Orange(Yellow+Red), Purple(Red+Blue) - those could have some other awesome mod effects all stats are presented for "normal" shard versions, like Rage(10%of damage to health converted to energy per Shard), Adaptation (1% per shard, max 19% per Shard(capped at 80% total for either Normal or Tau)  all for 5 seconds), Streamline(10% of Energy Efficency), Stretch(10% of Power Range per Shard), Fury(10% Melee Attack Speed per Shard), Fast Hands/Quickdraw/Tactical Pump(10% faster Primary&Secondary Reload per Shard) - the possibilities are endless.

Edited by KVenom
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have made the following changes to Mirror Defense’s drop table to make each rotation feel more rewarding by increasing your chance of earning Citrine, Corufell, Steflos, and the new Arcanes. 

This should've been like this ON RELEASE. There have been YEARS AND YEARS of releases with drop tables that are so pathetic, and YEARS of them being patched the next major update to be "better", however marginally. It really should be done OVER and nerfed if the drop rate is oversaturated, not the other way around. Learn the lesson this time and maybe you would have extra time and resources to dedicate to actually producing content that is promised every year and inevitably delayed. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Disposition Changes:

Remove disposition, it continues to actually do nothing for the weapons that rivens were ORIGNALLY DESIGNED FOR, grants absurd power to a select few outlier weapons who are now dependent on them, and are practically useless for new weapons which often times either come out completely underpowered anyways or completely overpowered anyways. Please revisit why rivens were pushed into the game and re-evaluate. Otherwise, rivens just continue to stink up balance and the player economy for the worse. 

Edited by Cazzzz
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, gamingchair1121 said:

yeah I know there's other stuff but my main complaint about archguns is the lack of galvanized mods, or literally anything else a normal gun has

They don't need them at all. 

Banes should come first with other mod overhauls. 

What have you done to chopper IA ?? first time he was taking cover and acting like a npc who wanted to stay alive and now he is barely smarter than a pack of noodle and stand still like the idiot from sorties ... Oh well, what was i hoping for, making smart npc is so old fashioned, wasting our time in a nice shade of pink is the future.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Vashtorr_the_Arkifane:

Might wanna check the name of your pets before pushing a video under DE's nose, just saying.

I know the word as someone entirely disliked by others, the spelling with c means something else I know but you cant ban me for using this spelling with an entirely different meaning thats ridiculous 

22 hours ago, FSK41 said:

goal is doing level cap on every gamemode in the game , only index is left now.
As to why, flexxing ,proving it to myself and ofc fun doing level cap /figuring out strats to do it.

Also you have to abort defense if that happens because you cannot proceed so any loot you gained is lost either way, i just dont care

You're still asking for the sweet release of a death shot at that point lol

Edited by Stickman949

23 hours ago, Nash_Fyrel said:

Reset to default when you're not using the basic warframe controls (AKA : melee, railjack, and archwing)
Only way to fix it is to just save your controls again (just edit one control even if you put the same binding) and it will be fine until you log off

Ah I was wondering how I managed to fix it one day!

It's terrible this bug still exists, but thank you for this work around!