Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #169

[DE]Megan

Are there any plans to improve the current companion system? The system is currently very biased towards Panzers and Smeetas. 

Will Sentinels get a similar something similar to the Vulpaphila's devolution mod? Because there isnt currently anyway to keep Sentinels alive longterm in missions.

Will Sentinels get the link mods? All other companions have them and Sentinels are the most fragile companion with only very limited revive options.

Will we be able to equip both a beast and a robotic companion at the same time? This would allow for more build options and would benefit all companions as the oppurtunity cost of equiping one companion over the other would be lower. It would also promote robotic companions in generall because they are weaker than Smeetas and Panzers..

What will you be looking to take improve upon and take forward after a decade of work on this game (please say raids!) and what will you be looking to leave behind from the last 10 years (Lunaro/Conclave maybe?).  Hoping to hear more about a longer term vision for the game. 

We have Titania: an Archwing Warframe (My first ever favorite Warframe, though not currently placed at #1)

We have Yareli: a K-drive Warframe (Top 3rd Favorite Warframe, despite ALL the bugs!)

When will we be getting [Unknown Warframe]: a Necramech Warframe?

Y'all did indeed promise us that Necramechs would be usable in ALL missions, but that was not a promise kept. Not trying to throw shade or anything, but it did make me sad.

Archwings can't be used it normal missions, so we got Titania. K-Drives can't be used in normal missions, so we got Yareli. Following suit, it seems it is only a matter of time before we get a Necramech Warframe. So, my only question is: "when?"

Please and thank you!

Keep up the good work, DE! 👍

Could you make Drifter/Operator cosmetics actually accessible to each other? I grinded Bishamo only to find it’s not usable on drifter at all.

I’d love to see more from the modular weapons, IE, custom bow made up of grip, string, arrow head or something. Maybe kit gun snipers? 

can we also get Simaris to lighten up and allow archweapons into sanctuary onslaught?  He is far too angry that I try to use my gear wheel.

I think my final question has to be… how many people have hit legendary rank 3? I’m 2 items away from it and practically a founder (though I wasn’t smart and didn’t buy the excal prime because I was a poor high school kid when it came out).

Here's to 10 years of Warframe, it'll be my 10 year anniversary of having played Warframe in April (not that anyone really cares.)

I have 2 questions.

Question #1: Will older TennoGen see a mass re-release round/batch on the Nintendo Switch client any time soon? A lot of my personal favorite TennoGen skins like the Banshee Sonority Skin aren't purchasable through the market,and haven't been since Warframe became playable in the Nintendo Switch.

Console exclusive problems aside,Question #2: what can we expect for the 10 year anniversary of Warframe event-wise? I'm hoping it'll be something pretty big and new,if it's just old dex item alerts,that'd be absolutely dissapointing (at least in my opinion.)

Either way,thank you guys for making this game that I've came back to whenever I end up bored and want a "comfy time" kind of game to relax and play at night.

P.S: Thank you for putting up with the multitude of degenerates who play this game too ;)

Happy Ten Year Anniversary! One of the best game experiences I've gotten to be a part of that I have traveled across multiple consoles and pcs to start over and keep playing. I wouldn't change any of it. Thank you for pouring everything you all have into this one of a kind game. 💜 

Will we be getting a Dex Grate Skin?

Can Loki’s Decoy have more durability than a wet paper bag? Especially given that the duration of the decoy is scalable with duration mods, but it’s health not visibly scalable at all. This might make Savior Decoy a bit more viable as a survival tool for Loki. Just make the hologram invincible or something, let it exist for its full duration instead of dropping dead two seconds after cast. 

Any thought of redesigning/reworking Hydroid?
We know what frame he was in the beginning - bad and good at the same time; because his drop multiplication was wonderful but it required damage he didn't deal.
Then, as one of the few frames, he got a nerf - changing his mod to the fourth skill to always give 2x drops instead of drops based on strength
Then Khora and her augment appeared sweeping the combo of Nekros and Hydroid on Uranus so that all they could smell were the flowers underneath
It seems to have aged the worst compared to other frames
After Grendel's rework from zero to hero, a man has hope
Since it would be so much trouble to make a trailer for him (Hydroid), even though those were the days when his utility fell more than Dovahkiin from the Throat of the World

Congrats on 10 years, it's been a really fun ride and can't wait to see what the future has in store for DE with Warframe and SoulFrame, here's my 3 part question:

With Playable Stalker coming with Duviri does that mean that the Hunhow/Stalker story arc is complete? Could that also open up the potential of a Hunhow/Stalker Syndicate?

Also could we see the possibility of having Shadow Stalker playable since Stalker and Shadow Stalker each have a different ability set?

We also only lack 2 cosmetic items to 100% create the Stalker appearance (Helmet and loincloth) and it's about time that we have these items, especially when we essentially have his entire aresonal unlocked.

Thanks again DE, you guys have absolutely crushed it during the past few years and under some very difficult circumstances. Thanks for keeping us entertained. 

I'd love it if you could bring back the "Warframe Wayback" like you had in the 8th Anniversary. Honestly it'd be really neat if some of that information (Date started and total login rewards) was available in game. It might be neat to have those stats displayed in your orbiter somewhere.

Thank you for this amazing game, and here's to ten more years and beyond!

Archived