Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #169

[DE]Megan

Any plans for another login rewards rework considering there are many players past the 1500 days milestone? Like include mod drop chance boosters and resources players actually use, like SE for example. On the same topic, it would includ a revamp of the Evergreen milestone rewards that are absolutely lackluster (to say the least) right?

Will we see a revisit to clan, alliance or co-op content in general? The game has slowly removed most of the co-op focused content from Operations to Trials to Dark Sectors, and even additions like Helminth and On Call Crew to make other players feel redundant in missions. Railjack was originally pitched as a team-work mode, same with when Kuva Liches were codenamed "Clan Kingpin System".

Aw, yeah baby devsteam 169 😏Nice  and on the 10th anniversary no less.

Q: 1 will there be 10th anniversary t-shirts? (I want one)

Q: 2 pets 2.0? 

Q: 3 what are D.E. Steve, Scott, Geoff, Sheldon, Rebecca, and Megan fav Warframes their first fav and current fav after 10 years!🎉

Q:4 will there be cross promotion between Warframe and Soulframe? for example, do something in one game get something in the other.

Q:5  what's the teams fav piece of art, music, design, and so on in the game over these 10 years?

And finally, congratulations on 10 years of Warframe!🥳🎉  🐲🤘heres to 10 more 🐲🤘

1 hour ago, BionicFreak said:

When will we be getting [Unknown Warframe]: a Necramech Warframe?

Y'all did indeed promise us that Necramechs would be usable in ALL missions, but that was not a promise kept. Not trying to throw shade or anything, but it did make me sad.

Archwings can't be used it normal missions, so we got Titania. K-Drives can't be used in normal missions, so we got Yareli. Following suit, it seems it is only a matter of time before we get a Necramech Warframe. So, my only question is: "when?"

This sparked ideas in my head 🤔

1st What if the Necramech frame was a tiny bot, so it could fit in all the tile sets.

2nd What if it was also a transformer and could turn into a car or plane?

1 hour ago, oceano4 said:

Really looking forward to this! Will be great to see the old Devteam again! 🤩 Here's to 10 more years! 🍻

On the topic of years though...

It has been almost TWO YEARS since PC Tenno with controllers first had to deal with this almost-game breaking bug, DE can you PLEASE look into this??
I've been playing on controller since 2014, and and issue with my hand makes it far more accessible than mouse & keyboard for me 😭💔

That's not the only old bug that I'm hoping gets fixed. I'm also a PC gamepad player, and while I haven't had your particular issue, but I've had some other odd bugs that only happen while playing with a gamepad that don't happen with a mouse and keyboard - I'd play with a mouse and keyboard but I've got old gamer hands thanks to years of Starcraft and Diablo and too much mouse-clicking really begins to hurt really fast. In my case, I get issues with using the tactical menu during rail jack missions if I'm in the pilot, gunner or cannon stations - I'm completely unable to exit the tactical menu with my gamepad and have to use my keyboard instead. 

What I'd also really like to see fixed are the issues with using attachments on Carrier Prime. The default skin has been bugged since the New War I think - any equipped right wing attachment appears to be clipped inside of the sentinel's body. 

Can we expect the return of Trials in Warframe?

1. Are we gonna see a reworked version of both Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict or will they be the same?
  2. Do we need the keys again to access the missions or we will have a different way of accessing them
  3. If you were to create new Trials, what will be your main focus areas?

Will we ever get the stalker as a fully playable warframe or at least get his helmet for fashion purposes ? 
Are there any plans to give some melee mods new stances that are in desperate need of it like one-handed nikanas and hespar ?
Rework to sentinels and companions in general since most of them are very niche any time soon ?
Will we see a rework to riven system or a pity system added to it since current riven market is very toxic and especially after the kuva changes

Are there any plans for alternative content such as Railjack and Archwing missions?

Will there be any plans for making outfit items for operators useable for drifters or vice-versa?

Which frame is getting the next Dex skin?

Oh, and will Atlas finally be able to jump while using the Rumbled augment?

Question: What are your thoughts on the current Dojo system? And with that in mind, are you looking to improve and/or add things to improve the experience? 

Food for thought: 

Lots of Dojo ethusiasts would like more things added regularly, like NPC's, Orbiter functions, more decorations (always), room types, and many other things. There are things that could be added to radically improve the system such as a revamp of the lighting system, and a 'Dojo Workshop' that could enable you to rearrange your Dojo on a grid without having to destroy all your rooms due to the succession system. 

The Dojo Community is fantastic at showing what you can do in the game with just the power of an idea, and it gives many players a home and their own communities within. It would be great to see it take the next step and empower Warlords to do even greater things in-game.

Any chance of Dual pistol variants for the protokol skins?

Also, any possibility of adding more loadout slots for purchase in the future? I like doing theme builds for each frame, and I'm very much running out of space.

Archived