Coming Soon: Devstream #169

[DE]Megan

Are there any plans to improve Drifter movement and animations in the future ?

Maybe using the same tech showed in the Soulframe devstream couple months back ?

Oh and Happy anniversary Warframe !!

Can yalls finally give us information on cross progression? I started on ps4 and I play pc now and I can't buy prime packs on pc because yalls never said what would happen with plat or if it merges the accounts.

1. Pets 3.0 or any kind of pet ai/mechanics update/improvement/rework when ?
2. Mesmer Shield augment to protect pets, PLEASE!
3. You guys nerfred teshin kuva packs by adding purchase limit, disagree but ok, BUT how bout adding/tweaking kuva from other sources to compensate for the nerf.
4. What's happening with trading when cross save gets added ? What about tennogen ? Console players can buy tennogen with plat, what about pc ?
5. Punch through is bugged on aoe weapons, no acknowledgement or anything, PLEASE! Do something.

Love it or hate it, still playing this game, here's to another 10 years of this love hate relationship. Cheers.

• Like 7

Last year we saw a huge addition to Arcanes that added health, duration and ability strength, mods that give a second effect like the Archon mods.

However Shield, Armor and overall utility have been left in the dark quite a bit. Are there any plans on adding Arcanes/Mods for these systems?

• Like 6

Any plan of reviewing Overguard? CC frames are very difficult to play with due to the brutal design of Overguard ignoring CC. Shorten the duration of CC abilities like Acolyte and Demolishers should have same result of anti-AFK and makes CC frames live better. And oother suggestion is Overguard can be made can be one shot by AMP like specter form of Thrax or can be destroy by void sling like canceling the invincibility of Kuva Guardian that Overguard can grow with level that the 25% weakness to void damage is not a thing to the thickness of Overgurad and also an effective method to against AFK.

Will companion get a common Reawaken or Devolution mod? Companions especially Sentinels that they cannot be revive like beasts and even Primed Regen only has 3-time use of auto revive making Sentinels cannot stand for long runs. 

Any more plan of Collaboration with other IPs? 

Hope for more railjack content.

Infestation version Lich/Sister when?

• Like 5

哪時會出WISP周年慶外觀~~~
超想買的 ~ 
真愛WISP玩家~~真心
非常想要  WISP周年慶外觀 ~~ 

我最大的遺憾

When will the WISP anniversary scene be released~~~ I really want to buy~ I really love WISP players~~ Sincerely I really want the WISP anniversary scene~~ my biggest weakness

10 years anniversary! Congratz! I want to ask something about Equinox as a big fan of it.

Can make Equinox much more complex to play? Like, make a weighing table for it and let us control the percentage of day(0%)/night(100%) form, which will affect the skills.
For example, with the skills "Mend and Maid", if the percentage is set to 50%, with strength at 100%, then we can get 25*50%=12.5 shield pre kill; if we deactivate the skill with the stored hitpoint at 1000, then deal 500 damage, and heal 500.

Also, Equinox should have an armor-reduction skill, and every skill should be remade to keep with today's gaming environment, including its passive skills.

Can we get a feature new void magic where we could swap our warframe in mission? It's just that we're getting closer to have 100 warframe variants (original & prime) - not to mention other hundreds weapons. I was thinking with that abundance amount of equipments, there might be some way to allow player utilize their own arsenal. 

• Like 1

Will there be another Wayback Machine? I enjoyed that a lot.

Will you be doing another Tennotunes contest?

Favourite devstream / Tennocon moments?

Do you love watching people play Warframe and experience the craziness for the first time? I absolutely do!

• Like 1

What about update old locations and mobs? Infested looks like a child toys.
And what about old starting quests? Its a big problem for your game, when new players have so few good early quests to keep them interested and they cant play it with their friends

Edited by PeelsRepeek
Update

Hi, I'm relatively new, I've only been around for about 800 hours, I must say that it's the game that I've dedicated the most time to and that I've loved, I love many of the game forms that exist and I'm glad I joined just when it was added new content.

My question is this:
Is it possible to have Teshin as a playable character in the future?🤔🙄

Personally, I feel that it has a very good gameplay characteristic, apart from the fact that it would be wonderful to have such an important character to be able to use it regardless of whether it no works as a warframe.🙂

Without further ado, congratulations on his 10th anniversary!

Pd. sorry, for my bad english😁

Edited by SADAGRA
I was wrong in the number of hours
  • Like 2

Since 2013, there has been a system in the gamethat has yet to be reworked along with the rest of the systems in the game. Extractors. Is there any plans? Ideas? Thoughts on this old Warframe system and bringing it into the modern Warframe era?

• Like 2