Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #169

[DE]Megan

21 hours ago, Delysic said:

imagine posting about a bug in a dev thread and you get ignored😂😂😂😂😂

Fingers crossed, as they answer questions from the community during the stream, they acknowledge the issues controllers have been having since 2021.

Gotta say though dude, it's weird you've been here since 2015 and you first post ever is you laughing at someone. Kinda cringe.

Congratulations on 10 years! And by that extension, thank you to the lovely team at DE and the founders that kept the faith in the game high, and got us to such a milestone. I'm looking forward to The Duviri Paradox and all the future has to hold for my favorite game!

As for my question... I dunno really, can we get an Oberon Leverian?? 😂

I've got a question:

Have you considered doing a update pass on void fissure missions and what planets/areas they appear on?  Mercury has never had fissure missions, and it would be nice to see Lua and The Zariman included (and Uranus, but that's probably excluded due to compatibility issues with archwing?) for some additional variety.  Except for the great addition of steel path versions, nothing much has changed about Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi fissure missions since they were originally launched back with Specters of the Rail iirc.

How many Mastery Points will be included in Duvuri?

I 99.9% already know of the initial reason of asking which is if it will be enough to reach MR 33. 

But seeing as Duvuri is also intended as a new player launching point that got me thinking if we can see that being an option to get a nice chunk of MR that way without needing to scour other methods to do so. So fingers crossed that the mastery obtained in Duvuri will be new-player friendly and not require "average" MR to obtain the gear. 

Could you guys please address not being able to remap keywords and mice on ps4 and possibly ps5, not sure if ps5 can do that or not. I really want to get able to utilize the gear hot keys, also the quick progress menu would also be very nice to have. But on console, we only have a few buttons, and then we can't program anything else. Xbox can do this, so i don't understand why the ps4 can't. Or could you guys talk about cross save, hopefully it's coming soon so that i could transfer my account to a platform That would allow me to do that. But in the meantime, if you guys add button combinations, and press and hold options, so that would could program multiple functions to each button, that would be a big help. Also please go over the stug's upgrades.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate y'all on 10 years of a mostly amazing game; this is no small feat, especially given recent circumstances, as most games do not even make it to that milestone nowadays. Pat yourselves on the back for being awesome so far!

I started playing around the time when Yareli was released, and I definitely sort of regret that I didn't start playing this game sooner than then; if and when I gain access to some manner of time travel, a founder pack will be one of the first things on that particular shopping list 😝

Since that late-2021 start, I am now MR 20 and have gotten somewhat of a majority of the things in-game I have sought-after, thus am now eagerly (and cautiously) anticipating Duviri

With all that said, here are the questions I have; keep in mind that most if not all of my knowledge about certain things from this game's more distant past are from YouTube videos:

---

1) I'll start with the Star Chart music, or more specifically the lack of an option to switch to an earlier soundtrack of the Star Chart. I found this absolute GEM that was the 1.0 Star Chart's music and am saddened that there is currently (to my knowledge) no way of being able to listen to this as the theme when Star Chart is up, other than opening a browser window or some other external method of music

In the absence of an options menu toggle for music played while navigation is active, I would think that perhaps Somachord tracks of some earlier great themes such as this added in future missions would not be a bad idea in and of itself, so at least then we would have some way to enjoy this great music from the game's past in the game itself

---

2) I've made another thread on this idea elsewhere, but having Command Mode from the Kahl missions also existing outside of those as a main-stay for handling Specter / Eidolon Lure / other allied NPC AI behavior would be a WONDERFUL way to address the many problems their AI otherwise currently has, hopefully that is still being considered or will start to be considered if it wasn't already

---

3) On the topic of frames / abilities to rework / revisit and such... I mostly enjoy Titania as a frame, but there is definitely some clunkiness to her 2 skill and razorflies themselves that should be addressed... on the one hand, in some cases yes they will retrieve the buffs from the skill, but on the other hand even after recent "bugfixes" the skill has been bugged where casting it on certain enemies would cause the buffs to go sky high (even past ceilings, making them unreachable, or outright disappearing in open world)... on top of this, the razorflies having 0% status chance means they do not benefit from any kind of status mods, along with the fact that you cannot mod them separately from Diwata which means dropping things such as Primed Reach / etc. and just feels bad, not to mention the fact that even with their evasion and benefit from buffs they die very fast to enemy AoE which requires constant recasting of Razorwing to even maintain them, thus many (myself included) mostly don't even bother modding for razorflies in the first place (especially in endurance)

Some easy fixes to address the above would be the addition of an ability synergy between Spellbind and Tribute, where casting the latter on enemies affected by the former would cause you to instantly gain the buff (instead of having to find it after it flew off to void knows where), along with being able to mod Razorflies and Diwata separately from each other (instead of scaling Razorflies off of Diwata mods) and perhaps giving the Razorflies themselves a 5% base status chance (some is better than none after all)

Furthermore, casting any abilities while in Razorwing (and not just picking up buffs from Tribute, recasting Razorwing, etc.) should spawn a razorfly (up to the maximum of 10 of course); this would also enable more build flexibility, instead of REQUIRING Tribute for Razorflies

---

4) Since Drifter will be getting melee in Duviri, will finishers and mercy kills be a part of that system? If and when that is expanded to outside of Duviri gameplay, I'm putting it out there that I think it would be great / cool / etc. to be able to perform Requiem mercy kills as Drifter (and Operator, if they are also getting the Duviri melee at some point), especially for certain frames where it's otherwise clunky to do so

---

5) While I am not against the idea of limiting of Kuva purchases from Teshin, I think perhaps some manner of QoL for Rivens is now long overdue, especially because of that very recent change made

Somewhere on the Warframe discord, I proposed a QoL system, where after every 50 or so rolls (the exact number is not important to this concept and can be finalized) a third option will appear which lets you select a stat for the first field, which would then be "set in stone," meaning that particular field can't be further changed with subsequent rolls (only the other fields that AREN'T "set in stone" can). Like with the standard two choices, a confirmation box would appear for the third option; if it's not selected, the player is presented with a third option for that field after another 50 rolls. This would continue so on and so forth, for the second (on roll #100) and third field (on roll #150, of which "None" is also a choice that can be picked, assuming the player is going for a riven that only has two stats and one curse), where finally after roll #200 the fourth field (which is the curse, and would also have "No Curse" as one of the stat choices) would then have a third option to be "set in stone," after which the riven (once all fields are "set in stone") cannot be rolled further

This gives players agency over their riven rolls, but at a cost (in which - once the "perfect roll" is attained - they cannot roll it any further, and will have to acquire another riven to roll of the same family)

Even if this is not the exact QoL suggestion that is implemented for rivens, SOMETHING to further mitigate bad RNG would be immensely appreciated

---

Looking forward to the devstream as always! 🤗💜

Is it possible to have 1 more rework to Archon Shard drops? The new system is certainly helpful but with horrible luck (like mine currently) that's 15 weeks to guarantee 3 Tauforged. 

So the main question is can one of these happen to at least improve getting the ones you want?

1.) Raise drop increase to 30%, Reason: If luck is terrible 3rd drop would be 110% (if that's possible)

2.) Allow a choice of an Archon hunt per week of any of the 3 but lower drop increase to 10%, Reason: Matchmaking with crossplay is usually active enough, having a shard choice would really make it more motivating to hunt Archons. After getting 5-10 of every regular the want to regularly farm drops a lot, even if it's just once a week, in fact it being once a week just makes it a chore if anything.

3.) Add a new function to Chipper (unless Duvuri has one?) and a Archon stock/special resource drop you get after each hunt, a few recent updates have had currency/resource exchange options and if option 2 isn't possible getting stock or a resource to craft regular into Tauforged would also help, Reason: Same as 2, it feels too chorelike even with improved drops.

16 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

How many Mastery Points will be included in Duvuri?

I 99.9% already know of the initial reason of asking which is if it will be enough to reach MR 33. 

But seeing as Duvuri is also intended as a new player launching point that got me thinking if we can see that being an option to get a nice chunk of MR that way without needing to scour other methods to do so. So fingers crossed that the mastery obtained in Duvuri will be new-player friendly and not require "average" MR to obtain the gear. 

If I'm not mistaken Duviri will allow us to get to MR 35

I want to tell you something about Riven Mod.

In the first place, the Riven Mod itself would have had its own positive intentions to bring back forgotten weapons and reevaluate those that failed to perform, but limiting the Riven Mod to have up to 180 will dilute its original intentions, use the Riven Mod as a conversion material, and only look for the Riven Mod. I'd rather remove the limit on Riven Mod's holdings, or at least change it so that I can purchase the Riven Mod Slot without limit.

I want the production team to answer this.

There is some content that got shown in DEvstream but never managed to reach final build ( DOJO AQUARIUMS , wheel vehicles , modular archwing ecc), wich one you really wanted to implement but for one way or another didn't manage to hit live server? 

P.S. cant believe I'm here since the first DEvstream to the 169 one. Joining founder was one of the best ever decision I ever made as a high school kid. Hope for more 10 years!

Will narmer isoplast drop from Narmer units someday? Farming the Isoplasr currently is very tedious. Having Narmer Units drop them would make farming Caliban way more enjoyable. 

Can you make Narmer bountys drop Vox Solaris/Quill standing instead of the standard open world standing?

Will you introduce new Umbral mods? It be nice to have them for companions or our guns.

Archived