Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 20 - 24

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, March 23 for Prime Time #342! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an item from our Quest Grab Bag for watching our streams this week! Reminisce about your favourite parts of Warframe’s story, as each item represents one of the Quests in our main Quest line! You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, March 22nd at 3 p.m. ET.

image.png

• 1 x Alad V Noggle
  • 1 x Lotus Noggle
  • 1 x Teshin Noggle
  • 1 x Rell’s Donda
  • 1 x Zariman Ballas Portrait
  • 1 x Dax Portrait
  • 1 x Kahl Noggle

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

If you're looking for Drops, don't miss our special Devstream on Wednesday, March 22 at 2 p.m. ET as well! 

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding disfusional to continue the fun and share with their community.

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

Friday, March 24th

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!

:community:

lets see if these twitch drops will work, devstream 169 archon shard bag drop didnt work at least for me. Logged in to twitch, but no buttons to claim anything. (yea accounts are linked, prevoius twitch drops worked perfectly fine as well as prime gaming.)

11 hours ago, wirecard said:

lets see if these twitch drops will work, devstream 169 archon shard bag drop didnt work at least for me. Logged in to twitch, but no buttons to claim anything. (yea accounts are linked, prevoius twitch drops worked perfectly fine as well as prime gaming.)

same here!

How come when I try to post in livestreams I often get a message saying my post was rejected.

All I was trying to ask was if I got a donda as a drop will it still give me another donda or will I get another item next drop?

I tried to reword it over and over and all were rejected. So I gave up and left.

Hi Devs!

To help us avoid missing new items (such as the devstream) can you please add at the top of these pages a summary of times official streams are happening so we can add them to our calendars? Is there a Twitch feature that has these in a Schedule already that we can subscribe to?

e.g.:

Streams to watch (see below for details)

Wednesay 22-Mar-2023 2pm-3pm ET
Wednesay 22-Mar-2023 3pm-4pm ET
Thursday 23-Mar-2023 6pm-8pm ET

Thanks!

On 2023-03-24 at 10:52 AM, RangerAurelien said:

Hi Devs!

To help us avoid missing new items (such as the devstream) can you please add at the top of these pages a summary of times official streams are happening so we can add them to our calendars? Is there a Twitch feature that has these in a Schedule already that we can subscribe to?

e.g.:

Streams to watch (see below for details)

Wednesay 22-Mar-2023 2pm-3pm ET
Wednesay 22-Mar-2023 3pm-4pm ET
Thursday 23-Mar-2023 6pm-8pm ET

Thanks!

If you're looking for official stream times, Prime Times and Devstreams are added to the Twitch schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/warframe/schedule 

WarframeInternational does the same on their channel as well: https://www.twitch.tv/warframeinternational/schedule 

As for the individual Drops campaigns, those are up to the Creators to reflect on their channels. If there's ever any confusion, there's a variety of time zone converters that can assist you. Toronto Time (ET) is easiest, since we are also based in Ontario. :)

Archived