Community Stream Schedule: March 27 - 31

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, March 30 for Prime Time #343! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an item from our Dormizone Deco Bag for watching our streams this week! Decorate your Dormizone (or Dojo / Orbiter) with our Zariman-themed selections! You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, March 29th at 3 p.m. ET.

WF_Prime Time Twitch Drops Asset_March 23 (2).png

• 1 x Zariman Chair
  • 1 x Zariman Waste Receptacle (Standing)
  • 1 x Zariman Pre-Orokin Lua Globe
  • 1 x Zariman Planets Mobile (Saturn)
  • 1 x Zariman Planets Mobile (Jupiter)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding BigjimID to continue the fun and share with their community.

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_Friday Twitch Drops Asset_.png

Friday, March 31st

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!
:community:

Edited by Digressive
fixed link
  • Like 10

This is twice now I watched yourluckyclover's stream and haven't gotten the reward. It says she suppose to start at 6pm but was early cause I had my alarm set 5 mins early and she got off before 7pm. So I guess because of that I didn't qualify for the reward? But yeah this is twice with her. The others I got the rewards from. So idk, plz fix it

20 hours ago, (PSN)AdversityKit said:

This is twice now I watched yourluckyclover's stream and haven't gotten the reward. It says she suppose to start at 6pm but was early cause I had my alarm set 5 mins early and she got off before 7pm. So I guess because of that I didn't qualify for the reward? But yeah this is twice with her. The others I got the rewards from. So idk, plz fix it

That stream was last week though???