The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CC effects that work[ed] through Overguard [before Dante Unbound, mostly]

Tiltskillet

16 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

God every update with Overguard just pisses me off more and more, and they wonder why they feel like theey can't change/update Loki without completely removing his identity. 

Although one of the side effects of this change is the improved Decoy looks better than it would have if Breach Surge etc. were still CCing everything.

• Like 1

Inaros' Sandstorm can't apply status effects to overguarded enemies. Which is very apparent when you use it's augment.

EDIT: Nautilus' Cordon also got patched to no longer work. Yet the cornerstone of Garuda's entire kit has been broken for over 23 months.

Edited by KitMeHarder

27 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

EDIT: Nautilus' Cordon also got patched to no longer work.

Cordon was fixed a while back.  Unless it broke again.

28 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

Yet the cornerstone of Garuda's entire kit has been broken for over 23 months.

Yeah, there are a bunch of "not-CCs that don't work through Overguard" I'm looking forward to retesting.

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

Cordon was fixed a while back.  Unless it broke again.

It was working a couple weeks ago afaik. It was Magus Anomaly that was patched, but Cordon still worked.

I see the patch notes, but I believe that was only for it pulling around stuff like the Eidolons or something like that. It still worked on overguard. 

38 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

It was working a couple weeks ago afaik. It was Magus Anomaly that was patched, but Cordon still worked.

I see the patch notes, but I believe that was only for it pulling around stuff like the Eidolons

Eidolons?  Lol, that's awesome.

I did test it quite a lot at the time against OGs as it was my usual Sentinel immediately after the companion rework.  But I have barely used it since the fix, so maybe it broke again or still worked under certain conditions.

• Tiltskillet changed the title to CC effects that work[ed] through Overguard [before Dante Unbound, mostly]
Posted (edited)

From the patch today:

Missed Notes from Update 35.5.0:
Observant Tenno may have noticed some Abilities are no longer interacting with Crowd Control immune foes the same way. This is due to a change that went out with Dante Unbound, but was unfortunately missed in Patch Notes. These particular interactions fell outside of the intended design of CC immunity, so we have removed these outliers to restore expected behaviors. 

Enemies with Crowd Control immunity (ex: Overguard) have had the following interactions removed: 

• Frost's Ice Wave Impedance Augment (specifically the frozen trail that slows them)
  • Rhino’s Stomp (slow effect)
  • Primary Obstruct (weapon jamming)
  • Exodia Epidemic (enemy suspension)
  • Zenurik Temporal Drag (slow effect)
  • Wisp’s Breach Surge (blind)
  • Halikar (disarm)
  • Mesa’s Muzzle Flash (blind)
  • Proboscis Cernos (stun and pull)
  • Mag’s Counter Pulse Augment (robotics disabling and disarm)
  • Mag’s Fracturing Crush Augment (immobilization) 
  • Malicious Code (immobilization) 

Not necessarily comprehensive.   Also Muzzle Flash blind was still working for me in the Sim as of a couple of days ago, though maybe it's fixed now.

Not mentioned, but Qorvex Pillar, Vauban Bastille/Vortex, and Zephyr Tornado slows were still working as of yesterday.   And Mag Discharge and Chesa Neutralize were still disarming.  Again, might be different today.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 2

Il y a 16 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

From the patch today:

Not necessarily comprehensive.   Also Muzzle Flash blind was still working for me in the Sim as of a couple of days ago, though maybe it's fixed now.

Not mentioned, but Qorvex Pillar, Vauban Bastille/Vortex, and Zephyr Tornado slows were still working as of yesterday.   And Mag Discharge and Chesa Neutralize were still disarming.  Again, might be different today.

At least, we've got some patch notes on the fixes.

• Like 1