The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This gameplay shown by Pablo doesn’t get me excited.

2 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Burh, turn on Darkmode you crazy person xD  

hehe...lol. He felt on his own trap when he quoted my post, lmao.  

Anyway, the Duviri Horse animation seems convincing for me. The fly everywhere with the horse looks like a good idea. Makes the traversing faster and better. Horizon Zero Dawn had this problem. The game traverse was super annoying and even boring. 

28 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Light mode burns away impurities in the body and soul until only the truest self remains.

You should try and play the game Horizon Zero Burning Shores until Duviri arrives. It's a "Small" DLC worthy of a playthrough. It will remind you the game Warframe. :3

Edit: 

Let us thumb up Loza for that comment. That was a good one. :D

4 hours ago, Corvid said:

Considering that Warframe does have a flinch system for most enemies already (and I'm not talking about impact procs), I'm willing to bet that the lack of response in Pablo's clip is simply due to it not being enabled in the build he was playing.

Looking at the fight shown in Devstream 168, I noticed that the hammer-wielding Dax gets staggered sideways at 38:58 by a hit from Reb even though it doesn't get an impact proc until two hits later. Overall, the impression I get is that enemies do react to hits, but only when they're not locked into an attack animation.

Yeah I'm hoping it's Dev Build shenanigans. And if it is, it really drives home why the other devs would get so nervous whenever Reb would show off unfinished/unpolished assets on Devstreams.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Why has this thread turned into a "lets play Horizon Zero Burning Shores" thread? 

I also have zero interest in Horizon Zero games. Dunno how or why this thread has turned into an advertisement for Horizon Zero. Gorilla glowies? (Gorilla is the studio that made Horizon Zero right?? Or something? )

Because the game is awesome. :3

Sorry I couldn't resist. The game is that good. I'm so sorry, lol. 

Anyway, we resumed talking again about Duviri in a positive note but I guess you missed that. lol. 

At the price of having fun should we sacrifice quality? 

This is why I went vehemently aggressive in this thread. We must stop being conformist and think for a minute instead of being addicts with a product that is always half baked. This may sound rude but we worked this bed and we are resting in it. It was not DE. By our own doing we became cattle. It's no fun seeing other developers striving while we are stuck with the same scraps. 

It's not ok, sorry. 

Of course the game we have now is not bad either but it has the same illnesses without striving in any area whatsoever. Of course the 3D modeling, music and artistry is very good but the game mechanics is literally awful especially the boss fights, the excessive graphic clipping of weapons with the character the graphic clipping everywhere. Sorry if I went hard but somehow someone has to do it. 

It's not DE fault that we had such an average experience in a game that could be much much much better. It's OUR FAULT for being conformists with bread crumbs for a game. Our behavior will not make any difference with their other game Soulframe. We will be going in circles for the next ten years having the EXACT same debates. 

Sorry but I had enough with one game. At least some increase of quality in the delivery MAY NOT hurt Warframe, just sayin'. 

20 hours ago, Felsagger said:

That video was produced by DE and my link where the video appeared was reddit. Steve was talking about his project in it. 

Is there any problem with this? 

I don't know what you are trying to say here.  

Write this idea in your native language. i'll do my best using aids for the translations and interpretation. 

Right now I have the game Horizon Forbidden West. These videos are walk through of a game that exists. The game is exactly as was described on the videos. 

The videos don't show the entirety of the product, true. I can safely say that the amount of content, completion and artistic values deserves merit. The work done by Guerrilla Games DELIVERS. 

The quality of the game is STUPIDLY HIGH. 

The word you are looking for is ridiculously but don't worry for me is close enough. 

I do select data from the general public for game play videos, it's natural. I used a video that was produced by Guerrilla Games themselves. I don't rely only on one source alone. 

For example when I quote videos for Duviri I may use Reddit, Youtube (content created material by the public), Vimeo or any other access. The content on that video belongs to DE. 

You can make use of these sources for your arguments. It's perfectly valid. 

The problem being you claimed 7 years when we can clearly see it reaches no further back than 2018 at the earliest (post Fortuna tennocon video), or as the reddit thread shows 2020 a.k.a 3 years ago according to the thread date.

And how the hell did you snow in on anything about guerilla games? I'm talking about the silly video you posted regarding RJ in response to Loza questioning your numbers (or well lack there of). Are you drunk, stoned or just have an extreme lack of memory regarding what you post?

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

The problem being you claimed 7 years when we can clearly see it reaches no further back than 2018 at the earliest (post Fortuna tennocon video), or as the reddit thread shows 2020 a.k.a 3 years ago according to the thread date.

And how the hell did you snow in on anything about guerilla games? I'm talking about the silly video you posted regarding RJ in response to Loza questioning your numbers (or well lack there of). Are you drunk, stoned or just have an extreme lack of memory regarding what you post?

Good morning. 

11 hours ago, Felsagger said:

At the price of having fun should we sacrifice quality? 

This is why I went vehemently aggressive in this thread. We must stop being conformist and think for a minute instead of being addicts with a product that is always half baked. This may sound rude but we worked this bed and we are resting in it. It was not DE. By our own doing we became cattle. It's no fun seeing other developers striving while we are stuck with the same scraps. 

It's not ok, sorry. 

Of course the game we have now is not bad either but it has the same illnesses without striving in any area whatsoever. Of course the 3D modeling, music and artistry is very good but the game mechanics is literally awful especially the boss fights, the excessive graphic clipping of weapons with the character the graphic clipping everywhere. Sorry if I went hard but somehow someone has to do it. 

It's not DE fault that we had such an average experience in a game that could be much much much better. It's OUR FAULT for being conformists with bread crumbs for a game. Our behavior will not make any difference with their other game Soulframe. We will be going in circles for the next ten years having the EXACT same debates. 

Sorry but I had enough with one game. At least some increase of quality in the delivery MAY NOT hurt Warframe, just sayin'. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tilt those windmills.

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

So, we might betting another look at the update with Primetime

I don't know if they have the audacity to show something after Horizon Zero Burning shores release to be honest, lmao. 

DE selected the worst time for their release. Imagine in the Play Station channel you have 83k seven days total of views for Duviri and 878k six days total of views with Burning Shores alone. Looks like Warframe players are in the minority in the play station console. 

Am 29.3.2023 um 08:53 schrieb (XBOX)YoungGunn82:

Maybe I’m alone. But watching this game play of what looks like a slower discount Elden ring knock off mobile game. Just not feeling it, and doesn’t get me excited. I can’t get over the fact that this doesn’t feel like Warframe anymore. Just more not Warframe and vary slow and clunky gameplay. Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

this took DE the better part of 5 years, 5 YEARS to put this together. Yikes.

what is everyone else thoughts here? Does this gameplay excite you? Are you looking forward to it? Why or Why not? 

actually it's super boring. I fall asleep just watching.
that's not what made the game special for many years...
if you want slow 3d, you can buy a console. there aiming is a pure impertinence...

Let me leave this here. 

Cough.....Just a reminder where we are at the current standards in the year April of 2023.....Cough....sorry......Imagine, If this goes multiplayer...cough.....

This is why I insist in Unreal engine 5...

These graphics makes Horizon Zero Burning Shores, A GREAT LUCKING GAME, looks like an 8 bit Nintendo game, lmao. Just imagine how fast graphics are evolving.....

On 2023-04-21 at 10:14 AM, Felsagger said:

Let me leave this here. 

Cough.....Just a reminder where we are at the current standards in the year April of 2023.....Cough....sorry......Imagine, If this goes multiplayer...cough.....

This is why I insist in Unreal engine 5...

These graphics makes Horizon Zero Burning Shores, A GREAT LUCKING GAME, looks like an 8 bit Nintendo game, lmao. Just imagine how fast graphics are evolving.....

I've seen similar things years ago. When it comes to game creation I have very small knowledge. However I still can see game is still low standard. Like, sure, those photos looks realistic (duh... because they are photos) but that's it. We can just see hands and gun. Environment is not destructible. I can even see player turning on and off darkness when you can clearly see windows & light through it.

This technique is called Photogammetry. I've seen youtube article in 2014. There are some problems with it. First it's size. Next is for sci-fi there is nothing to photograph.

Archived