Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wish we had more dagger skins

I like this one from Hitsu San and we already have the same skin for swords, so they can be paired together as well.

IMG-20230419-081704.jpg

That said, I guess daggers aren't popular at all, even with the introduction of Innodem, because there's only a handful of dagger skin concepts in the Steam Workshop.

I really like to fashion them like this,

IMG-20230419-083847.jpg

and while there is one skin available, it's a tad bulky for a dagger.

IMG-20230419-083921.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Dual wielded pistols is another category I would also love to have more weapons for.

I'm amazed at how little weapon skins dagger has since weren't they popular at one point before covert lethality got nerfed?

Dual pistols are easy. Just give them the single pistol skins. It's already in the game too. Whatever skin I put on Pyrana Prime gets duplicated with it's special ability when you dual wield it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-04-27 at 6:18 AM, XHADgaming said:

Dual wielded pistols is another category I would also love to have more weapons for.

I'm amazed at how little weapon skins dagger has since weren't they popular at one point before covert lethality got nerfed?

I loved using covert lethality Balla dagger before melee 3.0 and CL nerf ruined it all.. now they are barely worth touching.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-04-27 at 2:18 PM, XHADgaming said:

Universal weapon skins are sorely lacking in many areas. We still only have one rifle skin while bows get 3!

• Like 1

On 2023-04-19 at 2:41 AM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

because there's only a handful of dagger skin concepts in the Steam Workshop.

I'm not sure this matters, tbh.  I almost never see staff use, but look at how many of those skins exist.

We at least used to have more dual swords than any other melee type, and probably still do, but I'm not counting.  We have 2 bundle only skins, and 1 from baro that took them like a decade to put in.  The dagger skin you showed is also bundle only.  Daggers were meh when I got nezha deluxe, so I didn't pick up the whole bundle, and because of the toxicity of bundle only items, I can't get that skin without re-buying a skin I already own.

There's a ton of weapon types that have barely anything in them, but they keep putting out weapon specific skins for super outdated weapons, or weapon skins that clash with nearly everything, like the infested 2 hand nikana skin.

Honestly, the Dark Dagger and Hitsu San's work are the two best looking daggers/shortswords in the game, hopefully his work gets accepted.. And I definitely agree that the dagger class needs a look-over, perhaps an incarnon or something along those lines?

Edited by Horosha

• 1 month later...