Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.5 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

And going back to the new stances.... they are buggy when standing still.

while switching weapons and not moving you will randomly hold the rifles like a gun and guns like a rifle

My Mag seems to be perpetually looking up :o

New stances are so alpha it hurts. =(

Can I toggle this hubris off?

LOL I love the way you put it XD

Also: THANKS for fixing the corpse lingering issue (somewhat)!!! Makes clearing Xini that much less frustrating :3

Edited by Gestalt

Besides the weapon animation not updating to the weapon type unless you move, i actually like the new idle animations. They still seem buggy, but the stances themselves look better than the old ones, so i rather have them iron out the kinks on the new ones than bring back the old set.

Of course that is personal preference.

The Amphis is really great. It almost removes the need for guns. :)

I second this feeling. It has base 100 charge dmg, base 1.3 fire rate, base 20 dmg, the same charge speed as the Bo staff, and it deals default electric damage. I just slaped a freeze mod on it, and its now glowing with electricity and icy spikes. It just looks badass.

My Loki is stomping mudholes and walking'em dry with it.

Also, people apparently missed the fact that weapons now EJECT CASINGS

I second this feeling. It has base 100 charge dmg, base 1.3 fire rate, base 20 dmg, the same charge speed as the Bo staff, and it deals default electric damage. I just slaped a freeze mod on it, and its now glowing with electricity and icy spikes. It just looks badass.

My Loki is stomping mudholes and walking'em dry with it.

Also, people apparently missed the fact that weapons now EJECT CASINGS

Amphis has 100% armor ignore for both charge damage and normal damage. OP staff is OP. LOVIN IT!

Hmmm after a couple of updates after this hotfix, I see 0 squads everywhere as well. I am wondering if it is temporary glitch.

Edit: Yes, it seems it is temporary. Everything went back to normal after one game.

Edited by Twistank

Does the active squads fix mean that we can't play with people from other regions now? Cos when I log on, there are 0 active squads anywhere, from Mercury to Pluto

You can still play, you just gotta find the people =/