Update 6.5 Hotfixes

The new animtion is bad,

my guy now stands like superman with his chest out...which looks silly in my view.

please bring back the old animtion or at least give us an option for those who dislike it.

that stands fits for a super hero not a "space ninja"

and in my view does not fit the character that you trying to protray.

and the screen shaking should have an option to be turn off.

i dislike that it even shakes whale using a sword.

Edited by RaulO4

With this update I can not do radial disarm with Loki.

When i use against Corpus it works, but against Grinner no. With infested don´t know.

Edited by Proteo

does some of your installed mode change?

because i remember have gorgon mod with 2 option 10%freeze + 10%damage , now it changed into 20% damage ..

idle animation is cool but not when equiped with pistol (especially for male warframe) .. somewhat like girly pose.. better the previous one..

Edited by Ranzou

Apparently, Loki Disarm does not Disarm enemies anymore! D:

and this killed me today ^^

I was like madafakaaaaaaaaaa here i am with my swords and I ended up being shot by 20 grineers to death -.-

Why would you spend platinum on a weapon you can buy from the store for credits??????? Especially given how easy it is to come across credits.

EDIT: Lol guess I was late to the jumping on Rotekz party for spending a ludicrous amount of platinum on such a cheap weapon.

durr might wanna think a bit harder about what you buy with plat next time dopey

durr might wanna think a bit harder about what you buy with plat next time dopey

Have you considered that the time it would take to grind the credits necessary to buy the gun is worth more to him than the few dollars it took to buy with platinum? That's why the option exists, and while the price may be too high for most people, value is always relative.

Edited by Sealgaire

Have you considered that the time it would take to grind the credits necessary to buy the gun is worth more to him than the few dollars it took to buy with platinum? That's why the option exists, and while the price may be too high for most people, value is always relative.

Agreed. I mean I also would've just used credits instead of plat, but hey - it was their decision. They aren't "dopey" for using their money the way they wanted.

... except that selling a few garbage mods will have you swimming in enough credits to buy any gun worth strictly credits. But hey, I've seen far worse when it comes to wasting money, even on my own part.

... except that selling a few garbage mods will have you swimming in enough credits to buy any gun worth strictly credits. But hey, I've seen far worse when it comes to wasting money, even on my own part.

The person in question is a Grand Master - Dude obviously has a ton of platinum to spend (and probably a ton of money as well), so perhaps he's trying to save all his mods to be transformed for Update 7? That's what I'm doing infact - not selling any mods unless needbe.

I woulndt do that if I was you. They know we are doing this, and to battle it they will create a conversion system that will leave you in tears.

and I dont understand the update on Lato Mods, if they are discontinueing the mods entirely, why fix it????

Perhaps so. I'll probably just kinda go half way with it - either that, or just...keep them and sell them if I find the conversion is a bit off. I mean we'll still be able to sell em if we wanted to, past update 7.

EDIT: WAIT A SECOND. A realization brick smashed me in my stupid face just now.

We're BETA TESTING. Doing this whole conversion deal can potentially undermine our testing....The components we're supposed to get from the "grinder" is stuff we're also supposed to be obtaining in the field. Though this means we'll get to crafting these new cards or whatever they are faster, we also won't be able to really get a good feel on how long it takes to farm up the right quantities of stuff to craft these cards.

I think I WILL go ahead and sell everything....maybe............<_<......

And to add: I'm guessing the conversion system will capitalize on the mods' level range. The higher the level, the more "materials" we get out of them/stronger versions of said materials.

Edited by SoulEchelon

no because where im at, i can make 2.5 mil from mods and still have over half of them left. It just a matter of how you use your time.

Or another F2P-way is to play either Solo or Private and loot the whole stage, which will not only give a nice sum of Credits, but also numerous amounts of Mods and Exp/Affinity and resources if you're lucky (my exp avarage being +20K and Credit avarage being +2K per mission). I blame PSO and various other crawling-games for this habbit of mine...

Or another F2P-way is to play either Solo or Private and loot the whole stage, which will not only give a nice sum of Credits, but also numerous amounts of Mods and Exp/Affinity and resources if you're lucky (my exp avarage being +20K and Credit avarage being +2K per mission). I blame PSO and various other crawling-games for this habbit of mine...

Good thing you're not playing the sequel, PSO2. You'd never leave because treasure, events and enemies would just keep spawning.

Not sure if this has been brought up elsewhere or not, I couldn't seem to find it with a quick search, and I don't have the time just now for a more intensive one.

But prior to this patch I had just received an Oorkin reactor blueprint, and started manufacturing my first one.

Post-patch, I've logged in, claimed my reactor, and the blueprint has vanished from my inventory.

Que?