Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.5 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

what the F*** happened to a new weapon every friday? you people are a joke. this game is gonna be like WarZ, i can see it now.. DEV's are full of lies and empty promises. keep your word or GTFO

We're crunching on Update 7. We have a ridiculous amount of stuff coming your way.

If you want details, check the Q&A Livestream (

)

Comments like this don't motivate a team.

what the F*** happened to a new weapon every friday? you people are a joke. this game is gonna be like WarZ, i can see it now.. DEV's are full of lies and empty promises. keep your word or GTFO

You got a lot of nerve comparing Warframe to that pile of trash.

A new Tenno is in the making so no need for complaints like that...the team are doing their best at making this game more awesome everyday...i'm really happy that i get to play this game with friends...

Comments like this don't motivate a team.

You all still have the most of players on your side dont get upset by some raging kid!

You are all doing great job, we just leave feedback that this time something gone wrong.

Would comments like "work faster or we'll burn down the building" help motivate the team?

Then devs will just say "Screw you guys, we are taking your founders money and leave you with all the platinum in the world. Project is closed". Would be funny isnt it XD

Edited by derclaw

You got a lot of nerve comparing Warframe to that pile of trash.

nah, but warframe is heading down the same path. its a grindfest, the game has no real replayability. i cant stand to play it more than an hour or so at a time now. when it first came out, it was bad &#!, after a week, it was boring. there needs to be a major overhaul. a survival mode, as ive mentioned in a post b4, as a game DEV myself, i can tell you now this game isnt gonna last very long

nah, but warframe is heading down the same path. its a grindfest, the game has no real replayability. i cant stand to play it more than an hour or so at a time now. when it first came out, it was bad &#!, after a week, it was boring. there needs to be a major overhaul. a survival mode, as ive mentioned in a post b4, as a game DEV myself, i can tell you now this game isnt gonna last very long

For love of god.... how old are you, "game DEV"? Do you even pay attention to news or something?

Its not a finished product, its CLOSED BETA. We are TESTERS here, not players. We are testing mechanics of the game, we are here to look for bugs and gameplay issues. If you want the content of finished product - wait for release. No need to throw random abuses to Devs.

More stuff is in line. Huge changes are coming.

Devs currently work on big update that will bring overhaul.

Edited by derclaw

You do realize that this game is in it's early, formative stages, right? They're doing what they can to get the base game down, ie all the starter frames, weapons, and features, before they get down to working on endgame content. Though, your post confuses me to no end. You say 'As a game dev, this game isn't going to last long' and mention 'needs a survival mode', yet the Dev's latest Q/A session answers both of those. They've got some serious long term goals, as well as an immediate answer to your need for a survival mode; Defense missions that have a steady increase of Risk/Reward. That said, the game has excellent replayability, and unless you're lv 30 on all weapons and frames, and have over 150 pages of mods, you're really not at the end game like some people are. Again though, on the Dev topic... When you program a game, is it amazing and insanely replayable within the first four months of testing? No? Kthnxbai.

This is not a representation of the full release, to those who are so illusioned that it is the case.

This is a closed beta for a reason; the Development team is creating more content and fleshing out the game, whilst maintaining a focus on clearing out the major bugs. If you read the Terms and Conditions, you would know that this product is still in closed beta. As such, I find such inflammatory statements rather absurd and misguided. Please, instead ofcomplaining, offer suggestions as to how you would like the game to feel. That is why we are here, to offer constructive criticism. Not complain and gripe and come off as a bit of a tool, acting all entitled.

DE is doing a fantastic job with the content they have been releasing; I've been recording any level related issues and uploading them on Youtube, combining them into a great big megathread of level-related issues.

Do something constructive instead of complain.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I don't know, I liked the older stance. The newer stance had the back straightened too much and ended up with the Ash and Mag looking up all the time. It was always a little awkward.

I agree though, bending their right wrist like that is definitely not healthy.

same I love the old stance over the new one, the new one made Ash look up all the time, looked so derpy, oh how i miss the old stance! YAY OLD STANCE IS BACK!

Nothing is as bad as what The WarZ people did, true. But I just feel that WarF is showing all the wrong changes here. I think update seven sounds cool, but none of the things I wanted are in there or are even mentioned, let alone planned. I promised myself I'd keep an eye on the game, but it's looking worse and worse.

and ppl wonder why, I argue with ppl like this for lolz^

entitled children, entitled children everywhere~

Nothing is as bad as what The WarZ people did, true. But I just feel that WarF is showing all the wrong changes here. I think update seven sounds cool, but none of the things I wanted are in there or are even mentioned, let alone planned. I promised myself I'd keep an eye on the game, but it's looking worse and worse.

What were some of the things you wanted?

Would comments like "work faster or we'll burn down the building" help motivate the team?

Not really, keep your patience, DE's staff is one of the fastest working teams I've seen and I'm came from a game company who ignored all their customers and playerbase.

All this complains are because people thought this was the update 7 and it is not, DE said will be in the middle of March so don't blame them because of our excitement don't let us wait, that means this guys are doing a great job, we only have to give them some time so we can enjoy a wonderful cooperative game.

To be honest i thought would be new weapons in this update, but it's ok cause i haven't maxed every weapon yet.

Every improvement is well received even the smallest one.

What were some of the things you wanted?

Changes to the progression of frames and the monetization system, but that's inherently a prickly topic. One assumes that DE's unwillingness to talk about it is indicative of their reluctance, they just haven't given out the downright refusal to change things yet. I hope I'm wrong.

I'll be checking out OB, though, but if there's nothing in place then, that's me gone. Game'll do well anyway, it's really fun.

to be honest i wa also thinkin about a Pre-patch 7 with a new weapon or special color palette (lighting or metalik effect)

with special feature for founders (cause of the program last days)

mhmmmm hmmm.

ikr i am a dreamer

Well I just hit 30 with Ash and am finally able to use this +24.9% sprint mod I found. Oh it is glorious. I was worried update 7 would happen before I could use it. Now I'm pleased I get to enjoy his new speed for at least week.

So uhhh, YAY to no update 7 just yet!! Now where's my fire retardant Warframe beanie. The flamers are sure to roast me for that statement.

Though I am surprised there's not even a new weapon skin. Oh well. That just means they're hard at work or working hard to level up their own Warframes in game. LOL

Edited by RawGritz