Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.5 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

New:

Wield the deadly Amphis! This Grineer Heavy Staff is a traditional staff weapon that has received a monstrous makeover that reflects the design and culture of Grineer technology.

5M9POOO.png

Changes:

Enabled manual configuration of network ports in options menu to allow multiple players on the same LAN.

Several balancing tweaks to Rifles and Pistols. More Details Here: https://forums.warfr..._40#entry114064

Sped up weapon swap times.

Fixes:

Fixed boss kill counts not tracking properly in stats.

Leaper should no longer jump through walls.

Fixed issue with Rhino Stomp breaking if an enemy is just killed before the stomp.

Fixed an issue with Loki Switch Teleport breaking if a target dies at right moment.

Fixed osprey exhaust effect.

Fixed an issue with Crawlers standing upright when shot.

Fixed an issue with Snow Globe persisting if user dies and then revives while it is active.

Fixed poison clouds persisting after they've expired for clients.

Resolution should now save properly when switching from fullscreen to windowed mode.

Fixed a UI error displaying incorrect resolution in options menu.

Excalibur Radial Javelin + Nyx Absorb no longer kills nearby Clients.

Chargers killed with freeze damage should now properly ragdoll.

Fixed a case where the player could be stuck finding squads.

Fixed Bolto projectiles firing in the wrong direction when standing close to an object.

Active squads count now properly shows matches from the appropriate region.

Improved loading times for large levels.

Fix for melee AI having issues attacking larger targets.

AI should no longer target invisible players.

Bolto projectiles should now be less affected by lag and more reliable at hitting targets.

Radial Disarm should no longer de-level the enemy to level 1.

Log file should no longer receive error spam when using Nyx.

Fixed some enemy ragdolls not despawning properly.

Corrected Shuriken accuracy, especially on higher FOV settings.

Radial Javelin should now target airborne enemies properly.

Hot-Hotfix: 5:00 PM EST

Ash Shuriken crash fixed!

Hot-Hot-Hotfix: 6:45 PM EST

Idle Warframe Animation no longer breaks head/neck.

Squad count fixed.

Frozen Leaper animation for Client fixed.

Lato Mods are now Compatible with Lato Prime.

Hotfix: 10:00 AM EST, March 8

Network Improvements

Animation with holding "floating" gun fixed.

Corrected Shuriken accuracy, especially on higher FOV settings.

Soo that may be why I was having such an issue with the shurikens. I have my FOV maxed since they enabled it in a previous update.

Thanks a ton DE! Now if we can get Ash to teleport behind enemies and not in front of them... That would be major WIN!

Edited by RawGritz

Yeah that rifle and pistol rebalancing note scares me actually quite a bit, rather than filling me with high hopes.

I'm really hoping, however, in either the next hotfix, or next update, that chain stuns will be addressed. A period of invulnerability towards stuns, staggers, and knockdowns is needed after you are on the receiving end. I just did some infested missions solo, and died multiple times due to being chain knocked-down by leapers, with added staggers from chargers. It's extremely frustrating.

EDIT: The enemies not attacking you while you're invisible seems to be bugged. I haven't tested it with the Grineer or Corpus factions, but the Infested don't seem to have changed whether they attack or not. I've had runners still run over to me and explode, and I've had ancients still attack me with their ranged shadowy dark beam attack. It's not just me turning invis right before their attack or during it, but rather before they've even started it. The invis doesn't seem to register as something that will stop their attack from still occurring, or behaving as if I'm still visible.

Edited by demontrace

Some extra information about the pistol and rifle balancing would indeed be nice. I hate ninja nerfs

This. Ninja nerfs are annoying, checking every weapon again for different stats/feeling... and the wiki-people have more work to do this way,too.

Edit: I hope the Burston was empowered a bit, I love its playstyle.

Edited by LordofRemains

New melee wep base stats.

20 Damage

1.3 Fire rate

100 Charge Damage

0.1 Critical Chance

1.7 Critical Damage

Some sweet attack sounds, and I think it ignores armor, it's doing 20s to Grineer, and it's jump attack does AoE shock damage.

Also, the rebalance of rifle/pistols might have been to their text information. Burston now says 3.3 Fire Rate, Krarken says 2.8 fire rate, yet I see no difference in performance.

Edited by Rixxie