Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Update 33: The Duviri Paradox

[DE]Megan

To add to my previous comment, here are some more enigmas which broke and become unable to be completed. This time these occurrences were in multiplayer however, and that may be why, but maybe not.

First up we have an enigma right behind Artisan Hamlet toward the stone fractal, there are a few places outside this little cave to place this Enigma Glyph Stone, but it's currently stuck up there, drifter can't jump up, you can't grab it during a jump, kaithe doesn't help, it just taunts you from above, breaking the enigma.

Fdfu8qI.png

Secondly, we have this two person Enigma in the hanging city beneath Titan's Rest.
From what my friend and I could surmise, after grabbing the Engima Glyph Stone from the centre building, the circular metal container to the left of the tubular bell on the upper left balcony is supposed to come into play, however from the other side, it appeared empty and see through. There was no button to shoot inside it, nor could the enigma glyph stone be thrown in it, it would just vibrate inside it or fall out after a second, we did an exhaustive search of the area for 15 minutes trying to find other pieces to this puzzle that may come into play, but it appears everything you need is within this picture, unfortunately because of this, it was also unable to be completed.

wLLzjSa.jpg

• Like 2

On 2023-04-29 at 7:10 PM, Chinome said:

Actually you can, many players miss out the fact that ressources are saved after each decree you collect.

Enter in the duviri experience, farm your needs, complete any secondary or main objective, and leave, everything is kept

Yes. We can. Now I see. But first time + bugs... and you don't know - your progress saved or not? Collected ressources or not? And you need to chek it. The previous three open locations have an exit and this is more familiar.

Edited by Jordan285

Anyone else has to think about that old Movie "The prince from Zamunda" (Coming to America) when looking at the Wisp Somnium?
No idea if that nice  80s vibe was intentional, but it was the time of shoulder pads and large patterns. :D aaah, I'm old >.<

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying the SP Duviri Experience once I've learned how to play it properly. It's quite fun. Especially I love the enigmas. However some of them would tend to bug sometimes. I guess it may need some polish.

Edited by TeaHawk