Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Not Updating?

Starblade_Firestorm

Yeah usually their patches are not that big anyways. Around 12 mb. I would wait an hour or two and if that doesn't work then reinstall the game. Entire game is only like 800 megs so that shouldn't be a huge deal with your speed. They usually update friday so maybe you hit the patch while it still had some bugs in it. The last 2 weeks the patches have been out a little earlier so I imagine the reason they have not updated the main website is because of the new patch issues.

Hang on, that blue bar cycling like that probably means it thinks the game is running but for some reason the text isn't visible. I'm investigating.

The other possibility is that this stuck trying to log-in to the servers while we're updating them -- did you have to enter login credentials?

Edited by DE_Glen

Hang on, that blue bar cycling like that probably means it thinks the game is running but for some reason the text isn't visible. I'm investigating.

The other possibility is that this stuck trying to log-in to the servers while we're updating them -- did you have to enter login credentials?

After I launched the client, it went straight to that screen. No prompting me to log in or anything.