Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, oceano4 said:

Yeah it's insane how with every update controller keeps becoming more unusable. 

Yeah like thankfully lot of my settings for my pc are grandfathered in, but it's impossible to recreate certain things in my steamdeck to make things like archwing usable 

I unfortunately can not physically use a mouse for long as it #*!%s my joints up, and the default control scheme of warfrsme is awful, and trying to do anything through steams controller configuration sets the look sensitivity to absolute unusable status 

I'm still floored that I recently found out wisp can sprint and dodge in her 4 a frame I main on the side and just can't do that cause of controller issues

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Is there a way the playerbase can have an open discussion (preferably through a written post instead of a Twitch stream) on The Duviri Paradox giving the impression (to older players atleast) that it is attempting to fleece newer players for either their time, resources, Platinum/money or all of the above in many areas? The "Teshin's Cave Offerings" and "Duviri Paradox" market additions attract unsuspecting players into buying equipment that is way easier to just earn through the original Warframe game in many instances (starter planet Warframes, very basic weapons like Aklato, etc.). The randomized loadouts in the Circuit with "Default Mods" giving a misguided power scale for players who have yet to dive into Forma, modding, Mastery, damage/status system, etc. Overly expensive basic resources like Neural Sensors is another issue as pointed out on Reddit.

And after all of that, the update as a whole misleads players into what the other 10 years worth of content is even about from both a mechanical and practical gameplay perspective.

Not sure about weapons (haven't played it yet) but frames are earnable via just playing that duviri

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed completing any side objective in The Duviri Experience defeating a Dax enemy patrol forcing your main Story objective waypoints to disappear, leaving you unaware of where to progress.

Waypoints are still bugged

• Like 13

36 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed completing any side objective in The Duviri Experience defeating a Dax enemy patrol forcing your main Story objective waypoints to disappear, leaving you unaware of where to progress. 

Not fixed. Just happened to me again, after defeating a Thrax that was graduating a random chest.

• Like 10

I really wish toggle aim {disabled Hold to Aim} are separate than toggle block. i like using toggle aim but not toggle block for a long time since melee input rework, and evne more now since it affect the entire drifter parry mechanic to the point i just rarely use them.

18 minutes ago, BlueHeardt said:

Is there a bug with ranged exalted? I swear my mesa and Titania exalted guns do no damage, they also arent procing my modded status's and with no way to check the mod config on exalted weapons I cant tell from teshin's cave what's going on.

The way this currently works is that you get the config slot of your exalted item that matches the chosen slot of your warframe. So if you choose config B of your Titania you get config B of your Dex Pixia. If you choose a warframe slot that doesn't HAVE a matching exalted config, you get the default build instead

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I had the fissue twice just trying to explore xDD first time I managed to find the way again by looking for the starting zone. Second time I left duviri. Im glad instrinsics and decrees stay without issue.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Please reconsider making steel path circuit randomization optional.

It is a matter of having the choice to express our playstyle the way we want.

This game's strongest and unique point is it's player's freedom of choice and expression.

Don't take that away from us.

thank you

That make no sense... the whole point of duviri is the random features. If they take it away, then it will just be another open world with nothing original.

• Like 9

So for bug, Bishamo hawk arms and legs for Drifter donn't change lights color to one picked in color scheme

And from less of a bug and more quality of life thing, can we change way how using melee work on Duviri ? having to use quick melee key to attack and having quick shot after normal attack button is cluncky and annoying

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Drifter going into wacky inflatable arm flailing tube man mode during the Bombastine and Teshin first encounter cinematics if you had a Drifter Animation Set equipped. 

WHY DOES DE NERF ANYTHING FUN GAWSH

/uninstalled

• Like 1

Not fixed, the waypoint just disappeared to me on round 3.

It said reconnect the cables, however no waypoint was found.
I did complete 2 "reconnect the cables" missions but progress was halted.

• Like 8

This hotfix made things even worst for me. Had no problems with freezes before, now its freezing every 10 or so seconds.

Every undercroft mission is glitching and not spawning any enemies.

Even the side quests in the open world are not rewarding chests when you complete them.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

That make no sense... the whole point of duviri is the random features. If they take it away, then it will just be another open world with nothing original.

I get what you're saying.

If you want it, keep it, just make it optional for the rest of us.

• Like 4

Doing nearly anything removes the Quest Marker from the minimap, map, and HUD. 

Anything from falling through a hole to fishing causes it to disappear and not return.  No way of knowing where to go unless you literally do everything.  Using the Drifter's 2 ability just brings you to the nearest side quest.  I've lost hours and hours of gameplay because there was no indication of where I was supposed to go, and Duviri ain't small enough that I can just wonder about to figure it out.  Especially when the only clue is the HUD saying 'Open the Chest'...  This includes also creating your own marker, default G one, it also disappears all the time, was the only workaround I could think of.

Pretty game breaking imho...

Still not listed as a known issue even?

• Like 7

Is there any chance the Azothane could be changed? The description on the forums is insanely misleading as it does not summon blades that fight with you but shoots them in a fan. Couple this with the fact that it's Warframe function might be the worst attack in the entire game, why not just give it a keratinos/zenistar type effect where performing it's action will actually summon blades that fight alongside you for a time like hall of mirrors with the duration affected by combo count? 

Also please reconsider not having pets in the undercroft. At the end of the day the real issue of universal vacuum was only partially addressed as without a pet the game feels miserable to play. Having no vacuum and no loot radar feels bad enough as is but considering rune marrow can ONLY be found through resource caches it makes trying to find it agony.

Edited by LightlessIvara
  • Like 3

2 Duviri Experience Runs so far:

The "Summon Enemies" interaction orb was subterranean, and could not be interacted with.

The herding pen only registered the first sheep, all subsequent sheeps pinged, but did not register, I think we had 10 or 11 in there.

I think it's time for me to take a break.

hace 26 minutos, PainisDeWitt dijo:

Not fixed, the waypoint just disappeared to me on round 3.

It said reconnect the cables, however no waypoint was found.
I did complete 2 "reconnect the cables" missions but progress was halted.

My marker dissapeared too, but i stopped the mission right before summoning the orowrymr fight, returning to the obelisk after a few side missions indeed made the worm appear and was able to end the bounty. Maybe you can try that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

I get what you're saying.

If you want it, keep it, just make it optional for the rest of us.

No, because it's going to ruin the whole experience if everybody else gets to bring their uber top tier guns and their favorite OP warframes every Steel Path survival.

It's nice to have a mode where I dont see [blah blah] kuva Nukor and [blah blah] tenet envoy in the hands of every player.

Pick better Drifter Decrees and create an actual roguelike build that synergizes with the gear you've picked up. Shoot for the head.

I've been seeing these complaints so I've been doing nothing but using rental gear/builds. It works fiiiine. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The way this currently works is that you get the config slot of your exalted item that matches the chosen slot of your warframe. So if you choose config B of your Titania you get config B of your Dex Pixia. If you choose a warframe slot that doesn't HAVE a matching exalted config, you get the default build instead

Well that explains a lot. Please add a way for us to pick our Exalted Weapons' Configs.

• Like 9