Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed completing any side objective in The Duviri Experience defeating a Dax enemy patrol forcing your main Story objective waypoints to disappear, leaving you unaware of where to progress. 

Thank you for the hotfix, but waypoints continue to disappear.

I enjoyed my first solo Duviri Experience, but the waypoint disappeared on stage 4/6 and I had to just fly around completing side objectives until I happened upon it at random.  This is obviously less than ideal.  I want to engage with this new world, but I'm also afraid of losing progress.  Please prioritize further waypoint fixes.  Currently, doing a side objective still jeopardizes the actual main waypoint for your bounty/day/story or whatever we're calling them now.

53 minutes ago, PainisDeWitt said:

Not fixed, the waypoint just disappeared to me on round 3.

It said reconnect the cables, however no waypoint was found.
I did complete 2 "reconnect the cables" missions but progress was halted.

The cables one was the waypoint I lost as well.  I'm not sure if it's this particular waypoint that is prone to getting lost, or if it's the side objective I completed that made the waypoint go away.  I can't even remember what side objective I did.  Maybe one of the chest ones?

• Like 1

Just almost cleared Envy but the Wyrm bossfight never happened; it left us with only the bright light screen. Host Migrated, then we were stuck as Drifter in an empty arena with no wyrm either.

Guys, it's uh... still broken.

Also I got to spend an entire Undercroft round stuck as the Drifter, do not want to repeat that either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed completing any side objective in The Duviri Experience defeating a Dax enemy patrol forcing your main Story objective waypoints to disappear, leaving you unaware of where to progress. 

Unfortunately it's not fixed. I opened a chest Anecdote event, and the waypoint immediately disappeared.

5npccBQ.png

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Iceciro said:

No, because it's going to ruin the whole experience if everybody else gets to bring their uber top tier guns and their favorite OP warframes every Steel Path survival.

It's nice to have a mode where I dont see [blah blah] kuva Nukor and [blah blah] tenet envoy in the hands of every player.

Pick better Drifter Decrees and create an actual roguelike build that synergizes with the gear you've picked up. Shoot for the head.

I've been seeing these complaints so I've been doing nothing but using rental gear/builds. It works fiiiine. 

I will respect your perspective and just say that my issue isn't a practical one, but a matter of taste and opinion.

Also please do not lump me with the meta crowd, I have standards.

oh look, pitchforks!

• Like 1

Just now, Kaggelos said:

I will respect your perspective and just say that my issue isn't a practical one, but a matter of taste and opinion.

Also please do not lump me with the meta crowd, I have standards.

oh look, pitchforks!

Fair enough, but yeah, it would kind of break things for me if everyone wasn't bringing random stuff. If I wanted to bring random stuff to a game mode where other people didn't, I could just random gen my loadout with dice or something. The fun is everyone (not just me) not having the gear they want, and instead making do. I have had more fun in the Steel Path Circuit than I have any other Steel Path content so I'm kind of protective of it.

• Like 5

• Fixed completing any side objective in The Duviri Experience defeating a Dax enemy patrol forcing your main Story objective waypoints to disappear, leaving you unaware of where to progress. 

•  

This isn't fixed. I did a bunch of side objectives in Archarbor, including the secret chamber with the owl puzzle, and killing lots of Dax patrols, and my waypoint is gone.

Edit: happened again with the next stage after opening a chest and defeating the Hespar-wielding Thrax.

Edited by --N--
  • Like 4

Players who use the hold to aim option and interrupt their melee swings by aiming will be stuck aiming until tapping aim again.

Melee gameplay is incredibly frustrating right now :'d

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kaggelos said:

optional

Thats not how the core gameplay of something works. "Optional" is for side stuff.

Then why not make paying for plat optional? Or using formas to change polarities optional? Or allow us to set auto farming to reduce grinding optional?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeViL711 said:

here i'm talking about a weapon that is the main story weapon in the game and it should be one of the top weapons not like what we got at all, the weapon is so underperforming even with arcanes and abilities!!!

Its also a weapon you get for completing literally the first quest in the game. It should not be competitive with end game weapons. A variant down the road, sure, but Duviri Paradox is the same quest tier as Vor's Prize...

Edited by Leqesai

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The way this currently works is that you get the config slot of your exalted item that matches the chosen slot of your warframe. So if you choose config B of your Titania you get config B of your Dex Pixia. If you choose a warframe slot that doesn't HAVE a matching exalted config, you get the default build instead

Wow... this is very disappointing...

Why would you guys be using the same config slot for exalted and warframe... 

Many exalted weapons do not need multiple configs... This should have been caught prior to this update being released. Or at least given the playerbase some information so we could reorganize our configs to match up with this ridiculous design choice.

• Like 3

Soooo... Since Duviri Circuit run prohibits the use of companions, can you guys just make the same thing for the main game? Just throw away into the garbage Vacuum an Fetch mods, and and embed their property into warframe/operator/drifter?

Getting tired of this pieces of trash, that just keeps diyng in Steel Path...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• (FIXED) The following Host Migration issues: 

• Fixed Crash related to players leaving Duviri back to their Orbiter during a Host Migration. 

• Fixed issues with Host Migrations when entering the Undercroft. 

What about the host migration issues that still exist (both here and in the Zariman, ESO and Railjack)?

You don't list them, so just no intention of fixing them?

• Like 2

honestly i would love it if the drifter "melee with fire input" bug that came with the last hotfix would get fixed it REALLY bugs me and is a bit jarring having to be constantly reminded of the fact that i can't left click to melee anymore

3 hours ago, Semblant89 said:

Still not fixed, melee with fire weapon input not working on drifter, it still continue to shot with gun

I KNOW RIGHT it makes the game feel horrid for me and is jarring to be reminded that i have to use a different input that i didn't even choose

5 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The way this currently works is that you get the config slot of your exalted item that matches the chosen slot of your warframe. So if you choose config B of your Titania you get config B of your Dex Pixia. If you choose a warframe slot that doesn't HAVE a matching exalted config, you get the default build instead

That's really not ideal.  I'm not a super min/max player, and I'm *pretty* sure that the build I use on my Exalted Weapons is still better.  Not to mention that for some (Excalibur with the Chromatic Blade augment) the default build will actually be way, way worse.

But whatever.  The Circuit already has so many things wrong with it that I'm probably already done with it anyway.  Such as the pretty major issue that if I *did* want to team, impatient (stupid) players can start the mission countdown timer before everyone else has picked gear, or even finished loading in.  I have no idea why the Cave is part of the mission matchmaking, and of the handful of times I've tried to team, it felt like over half were messed up because someone *else* was ready and didn't even bother to ask before jumping in the portal.  And at least twice I got stuck with default random because I didn't even get time to PICK in the cave, I finished loading in just as the mission countdown expired.  Nope, not a fan at all.

• Like 1

Thanks for the updates, but I take it the Assemble the Shrine showstopper bug still has not been fixed yet?  I can understand some bugs being harder to fix than others and will wait, but after getting hit by this bug twice in a row, I just do not have the energy to try again and possibly waste another 30 minutes for nothing.

As reported in these threads, among others:

• Like 3

The Duviri Experience missions (at least on normal mode) definitely still break.  I've tried a total of 3 over 2 days and only one hasn't broken.  Also host migration still kicks you to the orbiter instead of restarting the mission with a new host.  Circuit did finally work for me after today's fix.  Haven't tried Story, as it seems like it will likely have the same issues as Experience, IE mission just breaks mid-mission.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

REMINDER: The launch of The Duviri Paradox set the Enhanced Graphics Engine as the new default on PC (as announced in PSA and patch notes). There are many in-game Video settings that can be adjusted to tweak performance to your machine's needs. 

Why? Now I know why PC is having a stroke when loading every single map. And no matter how many times I change it back to Classic the launcher switches back to "Enhanced".

I don't know what is so Enhanced about it, do you need the latest GPUs in order to have a smooth experience? 48Gigs of ram, 12 4.7GHz ryzen 5 cores, SSDs, and 8Gig RX570(which should be more than enough to run potatoframe), and the game completely S#&$s itself when loading anything, sometimes even crashing the whole computer. If you want data from the community about hardware capability and what kind of problems each user is finding along the way, all you gotta do is ask.

And a little bit of respect would be lovely, If I set an option I would like the game to use the option, instead of discarding it.

The Update is overall very positive, a great new experience. Good Job!

• Like 3