The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My Cinta blueprint lost when I'm back to orbiter

Gaizeric

I got Cinta blueprint from doing puzzle and before enter the gate to finish mission I check my mission progress to make sure I got the blurprint but when I go to foundry I can't find Cinta blueprint even I search for it, also I check my inventory and no blueprint to be found

• Like 1

I have a similar problem. My lost part was the cinta grip blueprint. Collected it on the map, showed on the mission progress, isn't in my foundry.

Also had the cinta string blueprint not show up on the mission progress but that was available to build.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DeathRictus said:

I have a similar problem. My lost part was the cinta grip blueprint. Collected it on the map, showed on the mission progress, isn't in my foundry.

Also had the cinta string blueprint not show up on the mission progress but that was available to build.

I'm not sure is this the case or not but first I got the Cinta string BP at the same place puzzle when I got the Cinta BP for the 2nd time I played, Maybe because of both of them drop at the same place the game doesn't count the 2nd piece due to it already drop the 1st one ??????

31 minutes ago, Gaizeric said:

I'm not sure is this the case or not but first I got the Cinta string BP at the same place puzzle when I got the Cinta BP for the 2nd time I played, Maybe because of both of them drop at the same place the game doesn't count the 2nd piece due to it already drop the 1st one ??????

Different runs though.

same issue for me just now, got the blueprint, was happy, extracted from the mission, was sad - as no cinta blueprint anymore. The others from my squad still had it. At least i kept the lower limb we also got.

ok, after another 2h duviri run i finally got another blueprint. this time the game was kind to me.

but: an item dropping so rare and then vanishing into thin air is really annoying.

now i just need the grip. if someone from DE is reading this: please 'gift' me a grip :-)

• 5 months later...
21 минуту назад, ZRASPrime сказал:

Help Me Cinta blueprint is lost. I farmed for a long time to get it but it disappeared

Hello, mister "i have no time to save my progress properly, I wanna quit right now." Please learn that the progress in Duviri is saved upon EARNING (not selecting) a decree. And loot from Enigma Puzzles is always picked up after earning a decree. So to keep it you need to complete one more task and earn one more decree, then you can leave safely.

• Like 1