The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.3

[DE]Megan

Le 29/04/2023 à 00:29, Semblant89 a dit :

Still no fix for Melee With Fire Weapon Input on Drifter, full change to melee by holding F and on mouse click Drifter fired with weapon. This broke after the first hotfix and since then melee experience is bad and almost unplayable on Drifter. You want to do something and he does something else by it self. Seems to me that first release update was way more stable than those hotfixes 

This please.

New Incarnon weapons - transformation vfx missing?

When you transform Phenmor or Laetum - the weapon starts to emit light, but Braton prime with Inc Genesis installed does not glow, only the model changes. Is it supposed to be like that?

Only tested with Braton, cannot say anything about other weapons.

I do not understand why you prioritize new players with every content you release. Now we got to the part that you are even willing to spoil your own game and storyline (sure, lets tell new players about the tenno and transference in the first 5 minutes of the game, they are sure to enjoy the second dream quest, which is still the best you released storywise).

I really feel like that everybody who knew what made Warframe good went on to do other projects and the people that are now in charge of Warframe are making the stupidest decisions all the chances they got.

Also, you should seriously consider MR locking higher level content, because it is ridiculous that MR9 players are running around in archon hunts with mk1 weapons. The guideline should be: if you can not do it solo, you are not allowed to join in parties.

6 hours ago, Thicondrius said:

if you have failed it is because you miscalculated your skills, because you don't oneshot the core, you just precisely defend it ... I got to have lv 1000 enemies and they oneshot the core, again because of my mistake, the challenge is fair at least on this I would say.

You choose the mission and the build and maybe the team. Ok right

In duviri circuit you can't. Warframe/weapons are random. The rules can't be the same. 

I try a defense with LV400 duviri enemies and 1 sec after start they one shot defense. I not want/need to fight 1000lv enemies to have fun. If you love this level of challenge i respect you. 

When you unlock a tier must be saved like a checkpoint. After it if you lose ok. 

2 hours ago, AdrenSnyder said:

You choose the mission and the build and maybe the team. Ok right

In duviri circuit you can't. Warframe/weapons are random. The rules can't be the same. 

I try a defense with LV400 duviri enemies and 1 sec after start they one shot defense. I not want/need to fight 1000lv enemies to have fun. If you love this level of challenge i respect you. 

When you unlock a tier must be saved like a checkpoint. After it if you lose ok. 

no you did not understand, after you entered ... you should have realized the potential of the team no? if you don't have a frost or enough damage etc defenses you don't pass them obviously so miscalculation by you, you didn't calculate that the party was weak or someone didn't know how to play

1 hour ago, Thicondrius said:

no you did not understand, after you entered ... you should have realized the potential of the team no? if you don't have a frost or enough damage etc defenses you don't pass them obviously so miscalculation by you, you didn't calculate that the party was weak or someone didn't know how to play

I understand. But you don't understand, probably because I don't explain this before, i can't play wherever i want, and I think also others like me. And most of the times the frames (and weapons too) are wrong and I not have to wait 2h but maybe 1 or more days to play another time. The circuit is a week long and probably i can't arrive to finish it because of this.

More you advance more points it request. Restarting every time I get a defense, to avoid losing the tiers I've unlocked, will result in hours dedicated in a week only to the circuit and no other things. No sense

I hope that the circuit will get some optimization. 

Overall is a beautiful update. I love duviri experience.

4 hours ago, zaturalma2 said:

I do not understand why you prioritize new players with every content you release. Now we got to the part that you are even willing to spoil your own game and storyline (sure, lets tell new players about the tenno and transference in the first 5 minutes of the game, they are sure to enjoy the second dream quest, which is still the best you released storywise).

I really feel like that everybody who knew what made Warframe good went on to do other projects and the people that are now in charge of Warframe are making the stupidest decisions all the chances they got.

Also, you should seriously consider MR locking higher level content, because it is ridiculous that MR9 players are running around in archon hunts with mk1 weapons. The guideline should be: if you can not do it solo, you are not allowed to join in parties.

Well for me the game felt like a glorified vertical slice for quite a while now, DE being just too afraid players won't be able to experience everything the game has to offer to potentially hook them up before potentially bailing out

7 minutes ago, AVSManfred said:

Well for me the game felt like a glorified vertical slice for quite a while now, DE being just too afraid players won't be able to experience everything the game has to offer to potentially hook them up before potentially bailing out

The game now has so many features that if I had to start now I think I would avoid it.

It must be said that they have tried to merge various things such as the purchase of kuva which no longer requires the old farming method.

But they have to find a way to make things more cohesive. I think the only ways are to allow you to do more things together and reduce the grinding of various things including % drops.

But I don’t think they ever will.

32 minutes ago, AdrenSnyder said:

The game now has so many features that if I had to start now I think I would avoid it.

It must be said that they have tried to merge various things such as the purchase of kuva which no longer requires the old farming method.

But they have to find a way to make things more cohesive. I think the only ways are to allow you to do more things together and reduce the grinding of various things including % drops.

But I don’t think they ever will.

Honestly at this point, with Duviri finally out of the pipeline DE really no longer has the "we need to finish this" excuse for not addressing games issues that reach as far down as the very core of the gameplay, the issue why the games community is shrinking is not lack of content, but the fact that way how games combat is designed really makes all the content feel mostly like the same pumping of damage into bullet sponges all the time, and this is what DE needs to address, and not keep throwing at us more features they will later forget about like Archwing, Railjack or  Necramechs, and in all honesty having another big content update announced on this year Tennocon is  exactly last thing i want to see

2 hours ago, ntyd1s said:

I guess Kaith summon delay due to not being the host will take a while to implement, in the mean time, we just have to cope with death by gravity. 🫠

I have this problem of the delay being an host :|

En 28/4/2023 a las 15:44, Waeleto dijo:

Please buff sun & moon 

Haven't used it myself but I've seen this comment a lot. It's probably not as strong as Nataruk (as another post-quest item you get) because you can get them literally at the beginning of the game.

I do have to say it's a shame, them being Teshin's weapons and all. Maybe Incarnon Adapter sometime?

En 28/4/2023 a las 15:57, Kaggelos dijo:

Please consider making steel path circuit randomization optional.

One of the biggest and strongest aspects of the game is freedom of choice and personal expression.

Respectfully I understand what you are trying to do, but let us have the choice to do so on our own.

Thank you.

I don't think that's a great idea. 

While I do understand where you're coming from, and missing out on new and great rewards is definitely NOT an option; them completely removing the one thing that differentiates this from just regular Steel Path missions (besides the tileset ig) isn't it either. Maybe a compromise can be found, but honestly I've had a LOT of fun messing around even with loaner frames with default builds 

hace 17 horas, zaturalma2 dijo:

The guideline should be: if you can not do it solo, you are not allowed to join in parties.

This take is honestly insane, doing the missions solo should be a showcase of utmost understanding and dominance of the game's mechanics, NOT the bare minimum required to play online. Sure, there'll always be low level players every now and then joining your queues. But if you're so certain on blocking THEM from doing it if they can't solo it, surely you can solo it too? And then, the problem of having low level players isn't a problem; since you can just... play solo? 

I dunno. I just think this is way too far.

En 29/4/2023 a las 2:46, _NeFeroN_ dijo:

Multiplayer is entirly broken. Can't play with other people anymore after Duviri update. All the time I'm connecting to a session it gives me error "connection to the host has been lost" and kicking me back into orbiter. All this takes 5-7 minutes of loading. Moreover game started to freeze and lag even when staying afk in orbiter. Loading to Dojo taking ages and while loading game is freezing and client showing "warframe.exe not responding". Thanks for this beautiful update! 

Seems like maybe it's something to do with the Graphics Engine. They did change it to the Enhanced version as default when they dropped Duviri, try switching it back to Classic and see if that helps?

43 minutes ago, Zonical413 said:

Haven't used it myself but I've seen this comment a lot. It's probably not as strong as Nataruk (as another post-quest item you get) because you can get them literally at the beginning of the game.

I do have to say it's a shame, them being Teshin's weapons and all. Maybe Incarnon Adapter sometime?

It was hyped A LOT and the whole community was waiting for them for over a year but the stats are really mid and the stance is SO BAD (like every new melee weapon) you'd think the sun & moon would be AT LEAST better than nikana prime ...

В 29.04.2023 в 00:39, [DE]Megan сказал:

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.3

Changes

• Updated the VFX on the Ack & Brunt, Soma, Vasto, Burston, and Bronco Incarnon Geneses. 

• Made a slight visual update to show rings in the Duviri Region screen. 

• Changed the Drifter’s second ability in Duviri from “Target Radar” (reserved for The New War) to “Guiding Hand”. 

• Made several fixes and updates to Incarnon Geneses SFX (specifically how Host/Clients hear them). 

Duviri Orowyrm Fixes:

• Fixed getting stuck in the first phase of the Orowyrm fight after Host migration occurs right before player steers it into the portal - causing all in the squad to be stuck in the Duviri Landscape unable to continue the fight. 

• Fixed Drifter swapping to regular Melee instead of the Orvius if it was picked up while they were riding Kaithe - causing them to be unable to grapple to the Orowyrm. 

• Fixed getting permanently stuck ragdolling after getting hit by an Orowyrm projectile while riding Kaithe - causing inability to continue with fight. 

• Fixed losing the Sirocco after returning to Duviri Landscape after defeating the Orowyrm. 

• Fixed total loss of function after getting hit by an Orowyrm energy wave while trying to take control of it - caused extremely dark screen and other issues upon respawning. 

• Fixed crash during the first stage of the Orowyrm fight after Host migration. 

• Fixed Clients being unable to use Transference on normal (non-Steel Path) Orowyrm.

• Fixed portals lingering in the final stages of the Orowyrm fight.  

• Fixed script error during Orowyrm fight after Host migration.

• Fixes towards script error that could occur when falling off Orowyrm. 

The Duviri Paradox Quest Fixes:

• Fixed Dax falling off of the map and not respawning in the Quest (notably in Stage 1) - causing inability to complete the rest of the stages.  

• This also affected Story stages in The Duviri Experience has been fixed!

• Fixed the end of mission screen playing at the end of some of the Quest stages. 

• Fixed Teshin’s Cave portal having no VFX after Stage 8 of the Quest. 

• Fixed several issues with Teshin and his Rablit’s animations during Quest cutscenes. 

• Fixed lighting issues on Teshin upon returning to his Cave during the Quest (restoring the spotlight that he deserves!)

• More fixes to Ordis’ dialogue not appearing in the Dormizone after completing the Quest. 

• However, if you have not yet completed the Vors Prize Quest you will not have any Ordis transmissions until completion.

• Fixed script error in “The Prince of Fire” stage of the Quest.

Optimizations: 

• Fixes towards performance issues during the first stage of The Duviri Paradox Quest. 

• Made performance improvements to the lighting in the Dormizone (specifically the door to enter Duviri) for lower spec PCs. 

Fixes:

• Fixed objective waypoint disappearing for Story stages after defeating a Chest Guardian. 

• Fixes towards multiple Host Migration issues resulting in returning to the wrong mission in The Circuit (example: mid-Exterminate would turn into Survival after migration). 

• Fixed a non-functional Evolutions screen after selecting Cavalero’s “Evolve Incarnon Weapons” option if you only have one eligible weapon and no other Incarnon Weapons (Incarnon Genesis weapons and the Felarx, Innodem, Laetum, Phenmor, and Praedos).

• Evolutions were able to be selected but the UI was not reflecting that - leading to players being unable to see that their Incarnon Genesis has been equipped. 

• More fixes towards a crash that could occur when toggling between “Normal” and “The Steel Path” in The Circuit reward path screen. 

• Fixed a Veiled Riven equipped on a Mod Config in your Arsenal appearing in Teshin’s Cave in that same Config but for a different weapon after completing the unveiling challenge. 

• This was a UI-only issue and did not apply stats to the equipped weapon. Equipped unveiled Rivens will no longer appear in Teshin Mod Configs if the weapon it rolled upon challenge completion is not for the weapon it was equipped on. 

• Fixes towards falling off map and not respawning in the Orowyrm Arena and Undercroft. 

• Fixed Tamms disappearing in the Story herding stage if the player falls to their death - causing inability to complete the rest of the stages. 

• Fixed the end of mission screen showing that you gained Circuit Progress when you failed. 

• As mentioned in The Duviri Paradox patch notes, it is intended that you do not keep Circuit Progress if you fail or leave The Circuit - this was simply not being reflected correctly in the UI. 

• Fixed there being no objective waypoint during the third phase of the Profit Taker fight - causing inability to continue the fight. As reported here

• Fixed Kuva/Tenet Weapons not displaying their Stat bonuses (generated from their progenitor) when viewing Mod Configs in Teshin’s Cave. 

• Fixed Drifter Melee weapons that you got recently (purchased with Platinum or Pathos Clamps) not being equipped when entering the Duviri Landscape. 

• Fixed the Bombastine’s Malice Decree (On Headshot, gain x damage for 3 seconds) at times being triggered by Critical Frost’s bonus Cold Damage.

• Fixed Drakgoon not having a Default Mod Config in Teshin’s Cave.

• Fixes towards white flashing when transitioning from lobby to mission in the Undercroft. As reported here

• Fixed Host going invisible to Clients in Teshin’s Cave after using the “Mod Config” context action. 

• Fixed a black screen overtaking the Warframe/Paradox Path choice sequence upon starting the game with a new account.

• Fixed Kaithe performing a handstand when previewing it from Inventory. As reported here.

• Fixed Cinta’s description not mentioning its Blueprint acquisition method. 

• Fixed Krubies (Duviri Conservation animal) spawning where a Hidden Chest might have otherwise. There is enough space for the both of them!

• Fixed issues with Enigmas in Duviri if affected by damage done by Decrees that create radial/aoe damage (Tumbling Frost for example). 

• Fixed Clients not seeing Enigma elements, such as: 

• The laser discs ricochet effect if Host is more than 40 meters away from the Enigma. 

• Various elements when the disc is taken out of the area. 

• Mnemonic Adjutant scanner. 

• Certain statues - making it impossible for Clients to activate them. 

• Fixed Inventory showing that Kaithes can be sold for Credits. 

• Kaithes are intended to not be sellable since they are Platinum purchases. 

• Fixed intro cutscene in the Angels of the Zariman Quest showing Warframe instead of Operator in the Dormizone. 

• Fixed being able to go from Drifter to Operator using Transference if the player has chosen the Paradox Path. As reported here.

• Fixed being able to see outside Teshin’s Cave from a hole in the map. 

• Fixed clipping issues with Acrithis’ carriage horses.

• Fixes towards several armor attachments having offset issues when equipped on Baruuk’s Doan Skin and Bishamo Lark Set.

• We will continue to tackle these in batches - thank you for your patience!

• Fixed compression issues in the Dojo Research UI.  

• Fixed Companions spawning in the Legendary Rank 3 test.

• Fixed possibility that two side objectives could spawn at the same time in the same cave. 

• Fixed rare crash when using Kunai with Incarnon Genesis equipped.

• Fixed various script errors related to UI. 

• Fixed script error when a Hidden Chest ran out of possible waypoints to spawn the chest.

• Fixed script error when picking up a Shrine piece when the Shrine itself had already despawned after completion. 

• Fixed script error in the Ghost Mirror Enigmas - this was likely caused by Host Migration. 

• Fixed script error when cave encounters start/resume too close to one another. 

• Fixed script error in Undercroft portal.

• Fixed script error when players joins or leaves an in-progress Duviri session and rewards are being given. 

Known Issues: 

Issues that were listed at the bottom of The Duviri Paradox Patchnotes - the following is an updated version of that list. Any remaining issues will continue to be reviewed for potential fixes in a future hotfix. Anything marked as CODE requires a cert update (meaning it will come in a future update). 

• (FIXED) The Circuit Progress lost upon failing a Circuit mission is currently not reflected in the UI.

• (FIXED) Becoming stuck in perma-ragdoll after getting hit with an Orowyrm projectile while mounting the Kaithe.

• (FIXED) The following Host Migration issues: 

• Fixed crash during the first stage of the Orowyrm fight after Host migration. 

• Fixed script error during Orowyrm fight after Host migration.

• Fixes towards multiple Host Migration issues resulting in returning to the wrong mission in The Circuit (example: mid-Exterminate would turn into Survival after migration). 

• Fixed script error in the Ghost Mirror Enigmas - this was likely caused by Host Migration. 

• Fixed getting stuck in the first phase of the Orowyrm fight after Host migration occurs right before player steers it into the portal - causing all in the squad to be stuck in the Duviri Landscape unable to continue the fight. 

• (FIXED) Kuva/Tenet weapons do not display their rolled stat bonuses when viewing builds in  Teshin’s Cave.

• (CODE) Players who use the hold to aim option and interrupt their melee swings by aiming will be stuck aiming until tapping aim again.

• (CODE) Players who own the Kuva Hek or Vaykor Hek may still get the normal Hek in Teshin's Cave offerings when it should be offering its more powerful variants. 

• Clients may become invulnerable and have several UI issues after entering the Undercroft in Duviri. 

• Fixed the last completed stage of The Circuit restarting for Clients after Host decided to extract. 

• Spiral objectives not progressing after completing certain requirements. 

• Rune Marrow is not affected by Resource Boosters.

• Clients sometimes see other players' Drifters without bodies after loading.

• Certain Resources do not list their Drop Location in their on-hover description in the Foundry.

• Lighting issues for Fish when Maw Feeding in multiplayer sessions. 

• Warframe Configuration screen in Teshin’s Cave does not display equipped Archon Shards. This is a UI only issue - Equipped Archon Shards do apply their upgrades to Warframes in Cave. 

• Toggling Crouch prevents Kaithes from Sprinting.

• Certain items in Acrithis' store do not have dioramas.

Ужасное количество БАГов!

То миссия не запускается. Выкидывает с полным комплектом собранных ресурсов. Половина ресурсов и частей на оружие при выходе не сохраняется в особенности редкие. Так же и Синт лук, запчасти несколько раз пытались вытащить, в итоге не зачитывалось =// Ужасно с каждым годом в обновлениях. Жуткие провисания и не запуски следующих миссий (заданий), Взаимодействия с определенными предметами пропадает, чтобы продолжить выполнение задания (загадки "Сов"). И прочие до кучи не доработок в обновлении. Анимация не корректно проигрывается в сценах. И это только самая малость БАГов в обновлении их там до кучи.

Чем там занимаются, что "курят или употребляют"?

Ни какой фантазии, с добавлением в миссии цепи, обычных персонажей. Что должен увидеть игрок, который не первый год играет? Одни и те же награды (моды и прочее) и тех же персонажей?

Можно же было добавить пара фреймов в "инкарнон форме"!? И это было бы, куда лучше и увлекательнее.

8 hours ago, Zonical413 said:

I don't think that's a great idea. 

While I do understand where you're coming from, and missing out on new and great rewards is definitely NOT an option; them completely removing the one thing that differentiates this from just regular Steel Path missions (besides the tileset ig) isn't it either. Maybe a compromise can be found, but honestly I've had a LOT of fun messing around even with loaner frames with default builds 

Maybe, i guess

i'm open to solutions ^^ 

10 hours ago, Zonical413 said:

This take is honestly insane, doing the missions solo should be a showcase of utmost understanding and dominance of the game's mechanics, NOT the bare minimum required to play online. Sure, there'll always be low level players every now and then joining your queues. But if you're so certain on blocking THEM from doing it if they can't solo it, surely you can solo it too? And then, the problem of having low level players isn't a problem; since you can just... play solo? 

I dunno. I just think this is way too far.

That is a fair argument. I can do it solo, but it is faster and more efficient with a team. My point is if you can not do it alone you are most likely holding back your team. I would settle for an MR lock or something else too, but people joining, dying and then taking up a slot for the whole mission and still receive the rewards is just not fair towards anyone.

I wanted to share my first impressions and also some of my biggest worries and questions about the Duviri Paradox update. Today i maxed all my intrinsics in Duviri and also i started to build the new bow Cinta, Sun & Moon and some other of those new swords... and i was thinking : So what? That was all? What to do now? I fly with my lovely horse around and i am doing some puzzles and side objects, and may kill also the Orowyrm... for what reason?

You done an amazing job with this Duviri map, but after you maxed your intrinsics the map gives you the feeling that is so empty even if it has so many things to explore. When i enter into the Duviri experience and i start doing the first objects i'm so excited, because it feels like i am doing something different, until that Undercroft come out. Ok i understand the backstory of it but hello! This is a defense or survival mission that we are doing for sooooooo long time, over and over and over and over...... I will not speak about The Circuit, i did not play it much, and i don't think i will spend time to give it a try because im sure will be the same missions that we are doing all those years. Even when i had to guide those goats into their stables was way more fun than to stay in one place all the time and do just survival or defense. 

I would like to have a reason so i go back into Duviri Paradox ( the best open world you've done so far in my opinion) a reason to go back and enjoy the map that i liked so much. If you don't wanna spend much time at least add some simple rewards aka mods relics etc by doing all those sides and Orowyrm in Duviri. Because if you maxed your intrinsics and craft those weapons there is not reason to go back there in my opinion Or maybe would be nice to have some fissure missions in, to turn around and kill some Dax for prime parts... i don't know just add us something to do, anything. By the way Undercroft after story quest is unnecessary to do it over and over until Orowyrm because we have The Circuit choice for those missions 

I know a lot of people (veterans, which in my opinion they are one big reason that the games getting bad and boring later on) they are just crying about end game and high end stuff... without actually giving some opinions and ideas, so we can try to make developers listen to us, and help them make more fun games. All they know is to be toxic and blame the developers and the other players who are call them noobs. And I know people they are going to hate me about this. And I'm sorry, but I don't care about high-end/end game stuff... if it's just to replay one maybe two or max three mission types all the time. Because don't we hide behind our finger, the game has so many types of missions. and at the end we always have to deal with boring survival and defense. That last one is actually developers problem. See i am not blaming only players for everything xD

Archived