Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.3

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Semblant89 said:

I wanted to share my first impressions and also some of my biggest worries and questions about the Duviri Paradox update. Today i maxed all my intrinsics in Duviri and also i started to build the new bow Cinta, Sun & Moon and some other of those new swords... and i was thinking : So what? That was all? What to do now? I fly with my lovely horse around and i am doing some puzzles and side objects, and may kill also the Orowyrm... for what reason?

You done an amazing job with this Duviri map, but after you maxed your intrinsics the map gives you the feeling that is so empty even if it has so many things to explore. When i enter into the Duviri experience and i start doing the first objects i'm so excited, because it feels like i am doing something different, until that Undercroft come out. Ok i understand the backstory of it but hello! This is a defense or survival mission that we are doing for sooooooo long time, over and over and over and over...... I will not speak about The Circuit, i did not play it much, and i don't think i will spend time to give it a try because im sure will be the same missions that we are doing all those years. Even when i had to guide those goats into their stables was way more fun than to stay in one place all the time and do just survival or defense. 

I would like to have a reason so i go back into Duviri Paradox ( the best open world you've done so far in my opinion) a reason to go back and enjoy the map that i liked so much. If you don't wanna spend much time at least add some simple rewards aka mods relics etc by doing all those sides and Orowyrm in Duviri. Because if you maxed your intrinsics and craft those weapons there is not reason to go back there in my opinion Or maybe would be nice to have some fissure missions in, to turn around and kill some Dax for prime parts... i don't know just add us something to do, anything. By the way Undercroft after story quest is unnecessary to do it over and over until Orowyrm because we have The Circuit choice for those missions 

I know a lot of people (veterans, which in my opinion they are one big reason that the games getting bad and boring later on) they are just crying about end game and high end stuff... without actually giving some opinions and ideas, so we can try to make developers listen to us, and help them make more fun games. All they know is to be toxic and blame the developers and the other players who are call them noobs. And I know people they are going to hate me about this. And I'm sorry, but I don't care about high-end/end game stuff... if it's just to replay one maybe two or max three mission types all the time. Because don't we hide behind our finger, the game has so many types of missions. and at the end we always have to deal with boring survival and defense. That last one is actually developers problem. See i am not blaming only players for everything xD

Ironic to complain aobut veterans when speaking of issues with content directed primarrly at newer playes

Honestly for me Duviri feel like new low for Warframe update, before it dropped i was hopign for it to be somethign different than yet another open map like previous 3, but after it dropped... i feel like i would prefer it to be exactly that instead of what it turned out to be, i would prefer to be able to just hop in and free roam the map for the recources rather than having to grab the mandatory bounty to even enter the place, like i had low expectations for this update but being let down this heavily despite that just feel awful

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AVSManfred said:

Honestly for me Duviri feel like new low for Warframe update, before it dropped i was hopign for it to be somethign different than yet another open map like previous 3, but after it dropped... i feel like i would prefer it to be exactly that instead of what it turned out to be, i would prefer to be able to just hop in and free roam the map for the recources rather than having to grab the mandatory bounty to even enter the place, like i had low expectations for this update but being let down this heavily despite that just feel awful

I totally agree with that! Something like that i was trying to say. I like the fact that Duviri is a free roam map and you can explore for resources but here is the thing. There are no resources to grind. I mean after you max your intrinsics and craft that bow and those swords then what? You throw that whole map and content to the trash? I am not asking for one more bounty stuff like the other repetitive open worlds. But at least in our exploration on Duviri they can add some extra rewards like mods or relics or just something, i don't know.  To be something like an alternative solution, So that we can do something other than just another one survival and defense, like we have been doing in the game for so many years.

The SP Circuit is still completely broken for me. Host migration, 100% of the time makes a run fail, hours spent going round 4+ down the drain. I can't even get progress solo (complete round 3 see round 4 is not defense stay in mission and before the objective starts the mission fails). I've already farmed every thing else and completed the first SP Circuit before one of the hotfixes broke it so, now I'm forced to stop playing until the next hotfix which hopefully fixes the problems I'm having without breaking something else. 

17 minutes ago, Semblant89 said:

I totally agree with that! Something like that i was trying to say. I like the fact that Duviri is a free roam map and you can explore for resources but here is the thing. There are no resources to grind. I mean after you max your intrinsics and craft that bow and those swords then what? You throw that whole map and content to the trash? I am not asking for one more bounty stuff like the other repetitive open worlds. But at least in our exploration on Duviri they can add some extra rewards like mods or relics or just something, i don't know.  To be something like an alternative solution, So that we can do something other than just another one survival and defense, like we have been doing in the game for so many years.

for somone who complained aobut Veterans now you made point that many veterans have been trying to drive home before leaving the game, we have too much content that ends up turning into just another tedious grind if kept doing longer, why so many Veterans were asking for content that isn't all about grinding and more about being challenged, but with how Warframes core gemplay is... really all games dificulty boils down to "game of numbers" and it won't change until DE decide to do some really deep changes to the game

And when it coems to issue of Duviri not being worth revisitign after unlocking and maxing everything out, maybe if prices on stuff from the Acrithis weren't so steep you could build all the weapons 3 times over with these resource requierments active trading with them would be good reason

• Like 1

Well, after farming for new shinies I can say:

Can you add more covers to SP Circuit Defense?
Or (significantly) increase objective's hp.
Or just remove this mission type from SP Circuit entirely.

I'm sorry but Sponge Path is already cancer as is, and defense with randomized loadout only makes it worse.

Again, I like the update, but SP Circuit is just no.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AVSManfred said:

why so many Veterans were asking for content that isn't all about grinding and more about being challenged,

That's my point and the reason why i complained about veterans. I don't have something personal. But more challenged things does not always mean that is going to be more fun. By asking more challenged stuff sadly this is a one way situation. You will get the same mission type just with more heavy armored enemies and maybe little bit more aggressive. Aka Steel Path same planets same missions just with more tanky and little bit more aggressive enemies. I love challenged thing too but for how long can you do that? To be honest i started have more fun to replay quests because they feel new even if they are old, because of the multiple adjectives. like go there, do that, active that, solve that etc It gives more fun to me than to just stand in same mission and kill some more armored enemies.

I'm not new player in Warframe, i have about 3+k hours in one of my accounts, but i don't like, and think to call my self veteran and judge and say to other peoples how they play their own game, as most veterans do. That's all about my complaint. In my opinion Warframe after last updates have a lot of challenged things to do and the only thing that it need is something fresh. If people aren't happy with those challenges. Thank god game haves a lot of freedom so we can make our own challenges, as i do. Aka do everything solo, or carry people and never complain them about their gear and the how they are playing, and if this is not enough remove all mods from Warframe and weapon and trying to do steel path xD Btw that last thing DE did that in this update, in some point to be more challenged. like do steel path with random warframes/weapons and build... and again i am still seeing people are not happy and they scream about: DE what is this? Enemies they just one shot the objective on defense etc They asked challenges now they only have to do is to deal with it.      

1 hour ago, Semblant89 said:

That's my point and the reason why i complained about veterans. I don't have something personal. But more challenged things does not always mean that is going to be more fun. By asking more challenged stuff sadly this is a one way situation. You will get the same mission type just with more heavy armored enemies and maybe little bit more aggressive. Aka Steel Path same planets same missions just with more tanky and little bit more aggressive enemies. I love challenged thing too but for how long can you do that? To be honest i started have more fun to replay quests because they feel new even if they are old, because of the multiple adjectives. like go there, do that, active that, solve that etc It gives more fun to me than to just stand in same mission and kill some more armored enemies.

I'm not new player in Warframe, i have about 3+k hours in one of my accounts, but i don't like, and think to call my self veteran and judge and say to other peoples how they play their own game, as most veterans do. That's all about my complaint. In my opinion Warframe after last updates have a lot of challenged things to do and the only thing that it need is something fresh. If people aren't happy with those challenges. Thank god game haves a lot of freedom so we can make our own challenges, as i do. Aka do everything solo, or carry people and never complain them about their gear and the how they are playing, and if this is not enough remove all mods from Warframe and weapon and trying to do steel path xD Btw that last thing DE did that in this update, in some point to be more challenged. like do steel path with random warframes/weapons and build... and again i am still seeing people are not happy and they scream about: DE what is this? Enemies they just one shot the objective on defense etc They asked challenges now they only have to do is to deal with it.      

Really the problem is not that DE ate trying to make challenges for veterans but that it keeps boiling down to making enemies more of a bullet sponge every time, this is an issue that was in the game since the beginning  and should have been addressed back then but in recent years even casual and new players starting to see it but DE hasn't done that and now all the attempts on trying out new formulas for content suffer from this issue, that being that all Warframe has to offer in terms of difficulty are numbers, the AI is too stupid to challenge players mechanically or tactically so DE kept compensating by bringing numbers up more and more, and actually a lot of veterans were asking for this to be changed into something less dependant on these god damn numbers, but DE didn't budge, even now when it's been called out even by more casual players, and undermined several potentially fun ideas in past updates DE are still either too proud or too afraid to admit that there is huge blunder in core gameplay that is corrupting everythign built on top of it

• Like 1

During steel path duviri circuit, squad of 4 completed 3 excavators, and during the traversal to next stage, a host migration occured. Upon returning, only 2 of us were in (the other 2 who we lost were non PC platform). the excavator stage reset, and we started doing it again. After the 3rd was completed, all the enemies stopped spawning, but the stage carried on. A 4th excavator completed, as there were tons of fuel cells still around. Had no option but to quit out.

A suggestion is to indicate who the host is on the extraction screen to give a warning when a migration will happen for clients (since the player list with numbers next to their name can't be seen here). It would help users losing progress until this can be fixed.

Edited by voodoorayray

В 01.05.2023 в 11:57, Zonical413 сказал:

Seems like maybe it's something to do with the Graphics Engine. They did change it to the Enhanced version as default when they dropped Duviri, try switching it back to Classic and see if that helps?

Tried it too. But previously I played with Enhanced without issues.

On 2023-04-30 at 10:44 AM, Thicondrius said:

if you have failed it is because you miscalculated your skills, because you don't oneshot the core, you just precisely defend it ... I got to have lv 1000 enemies and they oneshot the core, again because of my mistake, the challenge is fair at least on this I would say.

There's one more cruel option. I had defense object insta-die on spawn (multiple times), even before mobs appeared. Pretty much, the fragment appeared (I stood next to one of the spawn points), and boom objective died, mission failed. And one of those times was on Normal.

Edited by Karpik