The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

duviri in its current state is nearly unplayable

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

I just found it amusing/interesting. I'm actually in the same boat of a majority of my saturday missions resulting in aborts. It's awful.

Never play pub for a new release! Solo works fine and lets you explore more in your own time. Duviri seems even more so to be designed around solo play TBH. Almost as if it were built to be a separate game :-)

Just now, (PSN)Rebel-sonie said:

Resources are now not saving upon leaving Duviri. 

Spend an hour or 2 farming the rare resources for incarnon, only for it to not register. Even if you leave early or finish main quest. So incompetent. Why is nothing tested???

It is saving. Just not showing. The last decree you pick up is your last save point. I have left multiple times now from Duviri with no items showing in the window but I have confirmed them via screenshot before and after by going to my inventory and checking up to see if I retained them or not. I did in fact retain them, and have used them to make my incarnon adapters as well.

2 minutes ago, kamisama85 said:

It is saving. Just not showing. The last decree you pick up is your last save point. I have left multiple times now from Duviri with no items showing in the window but I have confirmed them via screenshot before and after by going to my inventory and checking up to see if I retained them or not. I did in fact retain them, and have used them to make my incarnon adapters as well.

It is not saving. I went to Cavalero twice now and the resources did not show up despite the fact that in Mission Progress in Duviri, it shows the resources I gathered. 

I specifically made sure to leave either after I earned a decree or finished the main quest. Both times the specific resource did not register as earned. 

• 2 months later...

Oh man, I hope they fix this, it's made SP absolutely unplayable as dc's are constant, and I don't like to RNG whether my hour will be wasted or not. Honestly I think they never fixed the phone integration well enough for this new patch. Since about 80% of my failed matches have had a phone player on there, and the other 10-15% were solo with a few weird but normal Bugframe bugs throughout normal MP as the other 5-10%...

hace 37 minutos, Iron_Fist_Rage dijo:

Oh man, I hope they fix this, it's made SP absolutely unplayable as dc's are constant, and I don't like to RNG whether my hour will be wasted or not. Honestly I think they never fixed the phone integration well enough for this new patch. Since about 80% of my failed matches have had a phone player on there, and the other 10-15% were solo with a few weird but normal Bugframe bugs throughout normal MP as the other 5-10%...

What does the phone have to do with this?

3 hours ago, (PSN)AyinDygra said:

I've been going into Duviri solo since the start... Zero bugs... maybe it's a group thing.

Solo is the strat. I've still had a couple REALLY bad bugs tho.

Like I have been soft locked in the wyrm fight where I killed it and it wouldn't give me my rewards and I couldn't leave the area.
I've had the hidden chest bug happen twice where you just can't open it.
Not being able to leave the undercroft section after beating it.

Those are just the run enders tho, there's a bunch of minor ones.

12 hours ago, (PSN)AyinDygra said:

I've been going into Duviri solo since the start... Zero bugs... maybe it's a group thing.

It is a coop thing but when this game is primarily a coop shooter, that's a problem. I also primarily play solo but our experience isn't exactly the norm.

Archived