Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.4

[DE]Megan

Pleased to see this hotfix for Defense portions of Circuit runs, as well as the many more things that were fixed here!

Upsetting how Punch Through will be put in the back-burner for a while, but that's fine, I guess...

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Undercroft (Landscape and The Circuit) Defense Changes: 

The following changes have been made to address player feedback on the difficulty of Defense stages in the Undercroft. They are geared to alleviate the conditions that were causing the Defense Target to get destroyed extremely fast (notably in The Steel Path). 

• The Defense Target’s level now scales between stages.

• The Defense Target’s scaling occurs alongside enemy level scaling between stages up to level 50. After level 50, the scaling rate decreases overtime to maintain a level of challenge in The Circuit.  

• Increased the Defense Target’s starting level in The Steel Path from 76 to 101. 

• Increased the rate at which the Defense Target’s Shields recharge.

• Reduced the damage that the Defense Target can take from Thrax units.

• Defense rounds will now only start when someone enters the Defense Target’s radius. 

• This addresses enemies rushing to the Defense Target before players have even found it and positioned themselves to defend it. 

Amazing, thanks!! Can't wait to test these changes later this week. 

Since the update I've not been able to deploy an extractor to the Zariman from the mobile app. It works fine in game but Zariman isn't even a listed option in the app. I can collect an extractor from the app, just not deploy it. I have completed the Duviri quest in game, if that helps.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Kaithe being able to interact with Enigma components that are Drifter only (pressure plates). 

Provided that there was no bad interaction that could result in the owl puzzle being incompletable what's the issue here? I remember one puzzle in particular, the building it was on looked like some kind of academy. Pressure plates were on the roof and I was flying around for easy access. It's not worth saying "oh god I have to dismount, the horror!" but honestly why remove common-sense functionality from puzzles? It's a pressure plate, I have a metal horse. 

• Like 9

" Players who use the hold to aim option and interrupt their melee swings by aiming will be stuck aiming until tapping aim again " is this just a thing now or has it just not been fixed? This really ruins the movement flow at times. 

• Like 9

Will there be a fix for clients not receiving the full amount of ressources and intrinsics from the duviri missions even if the end screen shows the full amount? Only getting a hand full of it every time I coop is kinda annoying when you want to get the new stuff with friends. Btw we do the entire mission we dont just extract and only clients get a seemingly random percentage of the stuff they gathered while host has no problems and gets the full amount. Also will citrines alt helmet maybe enter nightwave rota in week 12 since her launch? 

Edited by MiepyCat
Clarification
  • Like 7

Naaaaw, they really love Defense mission, huh? Why don't you guys just delete it from Circuit? Give any other mission a chance to shine, please?

And please consider to take a look at this player's idea:

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, SourKuva said:

" Players who use the hold to aim option and interrupt their melee swings by aiming will be stuck aiming until tapping aim again " is this just a thing now or has it just not been fixed? This really ruins the movement flow at times. 

That's what's been making me stuck in aim! That's been driving me crazy, thanks for explaining exactly why it's happening, hope they fix it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheRoyalBrook said:

keep in mind its a weapon a brand new player can get nearly immediately into the game. That's why sun and moon aren't as strong as some other melees, but they surpass other MR1 melees by a large margin

This all the way, although I can understand the part of the playerbase that wish it was better as an anticipated weapon. Perhaps a cool weapon augment mod could be released down the line to acquire at a later stage of the game to keep older players happier with it/make it more interesting.

• Like 3