Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

Problem with Galvanized Scope...

Multiplier "x5" in mod "Galvanized Scope" don't work. Only "x1"

Example?  When I try this, it seems to work okay.

Started with a Synapse, which has 39% critical chance. Add Point Strike, which makes it critical chance 0.39 * (1+1.5) = 97.5%. So it is just below orange crits. When I kill an enemy with a head shot,  I get an additional 120% critical chance (from Scope itself) which pushes the final crit chance to 0.39 * (1+1.5 + 1.2) = 144%,  plus 40% critical chance from the first stack.  Each stack adds 15.6% final crit chance, which I see reflected in the game, where I see red crits happening at 4 stacks (206.4%) and 5 stacks (222%)

• Like 5

Thank you for the fixes and updates!

I see there's no listing of Known Issue in this hotfix. I wanted to ask if the ones previously assigned as (CODE) means that it can only be fixed through cert, and therefore cannot be hotfixed for now?

Also, on the topic of fixes and feedback, I hope you can take some time to read through this post I made regarding the underwhelming 8th Riding intrinsic.

Thank you for everything and keep up the amazing work!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the damage that the Defense Target can take from Thrax units.

Can this be applied to Mobile Defence consoles in Zariman's MD missions? Yesterday there was a T5 bounty with the side objective being to kill a Void Angel.

I was stuck as Wisp as a solo defender while everyone else was dealing with the Angel (this happened in multiple missions sadly) and if a Thrax unit got to the Defence console they could absolutely shred the MD targets health extremely fast. Luckily however, I managed to stop them when the console got to around 3k health both times (when they were full moments prior)

• Like 1

I've lost hours of time and loot in this update I don't my a few bugs but this one has been painful

edit: also the target not showing up bug is still present in the experience, come on guys this is killing me

Edited by DogsConkers
bug still present
  • Like 1

Fixed naming/renaming your Kaithe (after reaching Riding Rank 8 in Drifter Intrinsics) costing 15 Platinum. 

• We will be running a script shortly to refund players the Platinum that was used to name/rename your Kaithe. We will update here once it has completed. 

Thanks for taking care of this.

I'd just like to say that it would be great if the intrinsic did something additional.  Renaming is nice and all.  But it's purely cosmetic, and kind of low impact cosmetic at that.  It just seems like filler.  A rank 8 intrinsic should have more wow-factor, IMO.

• Like 5

So, are you going to give us access to change appearance stuff in Teshin's Cave through the use of the mirror? Would really like to know before I spend 4 hours editing the A config of all like 200+ pieces of equipment I have in my inventory.

Also, please make Teshin's Cave an intermediary between orbiter and group lobby. What I mean by that is, matchmaking should happen when you walk through the portal to enter duviri/circuit not when you enter Teshin's Cave. This gives people the freedom to actually set up their randomized loadout properly without interrupting or slowing down other people in their runs. Since all the stuff that takes time is already done before the group is assembled.

It also prevents people from getting screwed over by people running through the portal very quickly. Then not having a chance to select all their equipment loadouts properly and getting RNG'd again.

• Like 4

After level 50, the scaling rate decreases overtime to maintain a level of challenge in The Circuit.  

So this means the circuit isn't actually endless, but ends when the defense objective becomes too weak to defend because of this mechanic?

That seems like the opposite of what you wanted to do.

• Like 6

Still no fix to the daily Circuit bonus? We've lost a full week of 50 points/day at this point.

Wake the hell up.

On 2023-05-01 at 8:41 PM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Before leaving Circuit, the game has shown I reached Rank 5 successfully, but when I checked Circuit to claim my reward, some progress was missing and I was still in Rank 4.

I assume the daily bonus is being incorrectly calculated in the shown progress even after it was claimed already.

IMG-20230501-203612.jpg

IMG-20230501-203629.jpg

On 2023-04-29 at 10:55 PM, Aturixios said:

I've tried two Steel Path Circuit runs today and neither of them have applied the daily 50 bonus points correctly. In the mission extraction and end screens it shows the correct number, but once I return to Orbiter and view my SP Circuit progress from the Navigation screen, I am missing the aforementioned 50 points. The first run I did not think to document at the time, but the second time it happened again and I took a screen recording.

Attached below are the two screen captures comparing the two progress screens.

The first, from the mission extraction screen as my friend and I choose to extract. Note how it shows I am at Tier 4 with 15/450 progress with 6 Stages complete in this run.

b6PJD0S.png

The second screenshot, moments later, from my Circuit progress screen in my Orbiter's Navigation menu. I have been downgraded to Tier 3 and lost the 50 points that took me over to Tier 4, as seen by the 355/390 progress.

sS1z0TA.png

To me, there are 2 possibilities here:

• The patch notes are poorly worded and the 50 bonus points are only rewarded at daily reset time (midnight UTC), but then why would the mission extraction screen show the progress as validated?
  • Or, the daily bonus is simply bugged and doesn't apply, and thus needs to be fixed and players in this same situation compensated.

Either way, this needs to be addressed.

P.S.: The player I am in a squad with did both runs with me and only me, so our reward Tiers are the same, and they observed the same behaviour regarding the daily bonus points not applying,

• Like 1

• Fixed naming/renaming your Kaithe (after reaching Riding Rank 8 in Drifter Intrinsics) costing 15 Platinum. 

• We will be running a script shortly to refund players the Platinum that was used to name/rename your Kaithe. We will update here once it has completed. 

The script is complete! Please relog if you don't see your Platinum refund just yet. 

• Like 5

Shrine Assembly not fixed yet :((

After the 33.0.4 update we try in a row 13 shrine assembly and only 2 have dropped all the 3 pieces and can be completed.

Please fix it soon

Edited by AdrenSnyder
  • Like 2

Fixed the Windmills for Power Grid encounters spinning their blades even if the power has yet to be restored.

So these are bizarro world windmills that need power so they can create the wind?

• Like 1

Here's the problems forced defense creates in steel path that you guys keep ignoring:

Random warframes means getting, most of the times, warframes that have poor survivability or poor ability kit for a defense mission. Same goes for how random weapons function. It's not really a problem in extermination or survival where you're not that time pressed to kill all enemies, because hey, if you don't kill any enemies for 10 seconds (to run away to recharge or pick up energy, or to pick up the blue shiny things for the decree, or to pick up rune marrow) no big deal. In defense? Well even with these changes the defense target can easily get destroyed especially if the enemies are level 500+. There's only a handful of warframes that can reliably handle that and only a few weapons. Getting bad luck on the picks punishes you, to no fault of your own, in defense. But excavation is also kind of a defense mission right? Or is it? You have to run and pick up the power cells which make the extractor instantly replenish its shields. But the most important thing is, defense in the undercroft is SLOW and boring and you have to sit there with bad choices in weapons and frames, for 10 minutes, and you can't afford to go pick up your rune marrow or anything. 

And at the end of the day if defense creates so many problems, why not simply put another game mode? Why are you wasting your time by trying to balance it and ours by making us sit through that? Every other mode in the undercroft is fine why does that defense have to exist there? It simply doesn't. And guess what, most players don't like sitting there defending a target. It's as bad as the long defense/interception missions in archon hunts, which is the only reason I don't do archon hunts. It's simply boring to just sit there and wait for enemies. Remove defense from the undercroft. Nobody likes it. Thank you.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.4

The Undercroft (Landscape and The Circuit) Defense Changes: 

The following changes have been made to address player feedback on the difficulty of Defense stages in the Undercroft. They are geared to alleviate the conditions that were causing the Defense Target to get destroyed extremely fast (notably in The Steel Path). 

• The Defense Target’s level now scales between stages.

• The Defense Target’s scaling occurs alongside enemy level scaling between stages up to level 50. After level 50, the scaling rate decreases overtime to maintain a level of challenge in The Circuit.  

• Increased the Defense Target’s starting level in The Steel Path from 76 to 101. 

• Increased the rate at which the Defense Target’s Shields recharge.

• Defense rounds will now only start when someone enters the Defense Target’s radius. 

• This addresses enemies rushing to the Defense Target before players have even found it and positioned themselves to defend it. 

Some excellent changes here all around that should make longer Circuit much more enjoyable and less frustrating. I'm particularly glad you fixed the issue of Thrax attacks basically instakilling objectives with their disco lasers.

I appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in with these hotfixes, circuit is a fantastic setup for long term endgame content especially as more and more of these bugs and balance issues with Duviri gets fixed.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Vryheid:

circuit is a fantastic setup for long term endgame content especially as more and more of these bugs and balance issues with Duviri gets fixed.

yeah.... if it wouldnt bug out all the time if there is a host migration or anyone leaving. i lost hours of progress today. so no, rn it is NOT enjoyable. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're actively investigating this.

I know this is a long shot, but once it's resolved, could we maybe get some information about what exactly caused it? This is just one of the most perplexing and fascinating bugs I've encountered and I'm very curious. From what I've seen, it's an overlap of the Crits do Cold Procs decree, abilities causing crits, and the player being in the range of an ability that ragdolls enemies. Baffling to me, so I'm curious at its root cause.

PS: also forgot to say, glad it's on the radar and y'all're working on it. o7

Edited by Wiebejamin
PS

Something about this specific patch broke the game on my computer. My Dell G16 gaming laptop hard crashed the moment the login screen came up, and I mean HARD crashed, no blue screen or anything. Just an immediate shut down. The game was working just fine yesterday.

Thanks DE for making the Duviri runs like crap ...................... there is an abnormal drops in framerate in the undercroft when the color are in Grayscale while doing the missions of the story i literally saw my GPU running between 25 and 55 fps while the power was way lower and the utilization was at 99% sooo fix that and in the final cutscene of duviri paradox the operator has his hand mismatched with the little figure that he is holding

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Undercroft (Landscape and The Circuit) Defense Changes: 

The following changes have been made to address player feedback on the difficulty of Defense stages in the Undercroft. They are geared to alleviate the conditions that were causing the Defense Target to get destroyed extremely fast (notably in The Steel Path). 

• The Defense Target’s level now scales between stages.

• The Defense Target’s scaling occurs alongside enemy level scaling between stages up to level 50. After level 50, the scaling rate decreases overtime to maintain a level of challenge in The Circuit.  

• Increased the Defense Target’s starting level in The Steel Path from 76 to 101. 

• Increased the rate at which the Defense Target’s Shields recharge.

• Defense rounds will now only start when someone enters the Defense Target’s radius. 

• This addresses enemies rushing to the Defense Target before players have even found it and positioned themselves to defend it. 

😮 I'm gonna have to test this if it really is what I think it is and not some empty changes but it sounds really promising. 👏👏👏 

4 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I just named my Kaithe last night when I played (before the hotfix today) and I didn't have to pay any plat to do so.  Lucky me, I guess. lmao.

Also, how about a fix for the Orowyrm getting permanently stuck on Thax's statue hand when emerging from the portal. It's happened twice for me, and while it makes it easy to grapple onto the Wyrm, it takes the fun away from chasing after it on my Kaithe.  It only get's unstuck after I take control of it.

Edited by QueenofYandxre

6 hours ago, Semblant89 said:

Still no fix for the melee with fire weapon input on drifter. Does not work properly and it never changes to fully melee after holding F. That thing broke in first hotfix after main update and it never get fixed 

Do we know if it's a bug or a feature at this point? When they introduced Melee 3.0, they didn't have Melee as Fire Input as an option, and it took them quite a while to add the ability to use left mouse click as melee.

Edited by OniDax