Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.4

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, die4never said:

we waited for update for 4 years and bugs everywhere ,there is no fixes. change game's name pls this is BUGFRAME

it just sucks, i understand f2p gaming, i understand small studio, i understand many things!! but if you release an update that you have been preparing for 4 years i think it has to be better than what we are experiencing now no? of course i don't want to come and tell you how to work, but FIX TO RENEW THE #*!%ING HORSE? while there are people complaining about the WORST BUGS with total loss of items, maybe it could have gone by the wayside no? (I know different people work on different problems) the biggest embarrassment comes from the fact that there are still the same problems for 10 years!! which ones? nothing works! and then one wonders why release update. This buggy melee attack thanks to your genius quick strike? do we want to talk about the fact that many frames have been ruined? excalibur 4, valkyr 4, garuda claw, and all weapon combos no? from last week to now only one patch that didn't fix ulla important seems given the comments here. Worst update ever even worse than railjack, and I don't want to talk about the really insulting and stupid choices regarding rng on frames and weapons ... you guys made the steel circuit with a #*!%ing? 400 weapons of which less than half are viable with the builds you propose ... the others even built well do no damage, warframes totally useless for the types of quests you offer, the consequence? people either get boosted or go out at the first wave to force change and that ruins all the gameplay of others. Have you not thought about this? 10 years where people play and perfect their frames and weapons .. you come in with this rng style (your then rng is horrible and those who play wf know it well) and ruin everything! yes because it is not well designed and there is no selection of decent weapons. In short as a test for soulframe you made a hole as big as an apartment building!  Today by divine grace can we hope for an update or better change the game and come back in a month when you will have also redone the mode and maybe playable?

• Like 1

We desperately need circuit fixes with objectives spawning for Defense and Excavation, i've had this end many runs and it's frustrating to have to leave whenever these 2 are next up due to how unpredictable they are, even when there's a host migration at the start of a session because the host didn't like what hand they were dealt it still has this knock-on effect of never spawning these objectives.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VibingCat said:

It works differently than other galvanized mods as each stack has its own independent timer. That's why this mod is incredibly inconsistent and unreliable unless you have Pax Seeker on a kitgun.

I second this, it seriously have been a "bug" for a long time but since galvanized mods have been for quite some time and it take them almost a year or more to say "galvanized aptitude isn't working with AOE weapons" I'm guessing galvanized crosshair isn't going to be fixed ASAP. Such a dissapointed once again I guess. *sigh*

• Like 2

Drifter's mouse-to-melee mode is still broken. Tapping mouse 1 still causes the quickshot, even without mouse 2 being pressed. Considering I use mouse-melee, and like using melee mode a lot, this makes Warframe's Duviri mode unplayable until this is fixed.

Just now, Kitsushadow said:

Drifter's mouse-to-melee mode is still broken. Tapping mouse 1 still causes the quickshot, even without mouse 2 being pressed. Considering I use mouse-melee, and like using melee mode a lot, this makes Warframe's Duviri mode unplayable until this is fixed.

it's not a bug, it's the controls scheme... but definitely needs to change cuz it's awkward to use

1 hour ago, AVSManfred said:

it's not a bug, it's the controls scheme... but definitely needs to change cuz it's awkward to use

Actually, the control scheme that comes up shows the right mouse button to prime the options, and then the left mouse button in combination that triggers the quickfire command. If you don't use the right mouse button for those options, they're not supposed to cue up. The proof is in the pudding. The initial release, before the first hotfix, worked exactly as shown. The mouse-melee function worked properly, and if you wanted to use quickfire, you held down the block function, and then tapped mouse1. Ever since the first hotfix, it's been broken.

2 minutes ago, Kitsushadow said:

Actually, the control scheme that comes up shows the right mouse button to prime the options, and then the left mouse button in combination that triggers the quickfire command. If you don't use the right mouse button for those options, they're not supposed to cue up. The proof is in the pudding. The initial release, before the first hotfix, worked exactly as shown. The mouse-melee function worked properly, and if you wanted to use quickfire, you held down the block function, and then tapped mouse1. Ever since the first hotfix, it's been broken.

strange, when i go to drifters cave and approach training dummy it does show me my quick melee key as attack button for melee, not the normal attack key

On 2023-05-03 at 12:51 AM, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed receiving an empty Inbox message after collecting all of The Lost Islands of Duviri Fragments. 

Hey DE i guess this was fixed by removing the message entirely.  I've collected all of the fragments and got nothing