The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

No way to extract after leaving a squad in Duviri and losing all rewards

GETXUTXFMYWAY

So I've done SP orowyrm just to farm it and after it i wanted to go farm some resources as all required objectives were done so i left the squad so they can leave the mission and i can go get some resources but here's where things get interesting cuz i trusted this game too much in it's current state (I should've expect that) after i loaded i went to get those resources, i wasted ~22 minutes farming it after which i wanted to extract and then it turned out that exit portal doesn't work at all. The mission though i just started but because all objectives were done there was literally nothing... i wasted ~40 minutes in total just to get nothing out of it even tho the "quit alert" said i will keep all rewards and intrinsics till last decree achieved but nothing was like that. I just lost everything i've got and my time but not only me, my clan mates had similar situations thus i hope it will be patched... which should be...

The video showing how it looks:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm this is still a bug, last round of bug fixes didn't address this issue at all, ngl this bug is infuriating loosing 30-60 min of progress/mats, had this happen now 3 times within 2 days - once this is addressed would be good to have some compensation x clamps etc but i wont hold my breath, seems a lot of bugs aren't being addressed these are some of the bugs I've experienced so far after last 'patch' & include:

- mounting kaith sometimes yields being thrown across the map 
- host side mission proximity 3/4 wave not spawning - been patched multiple times, still an issue
- random mission failure ejected to star chart
- MAIN OBJECTIVE stuck (obj wont complete) host migration sometimes resolves issue otherwise its a dc 
- undercroft stuck in drifter, & or stuck in warframe
- drifter/ warframe unable to use abilities
- drifter getting stuck on invisible assets, like sticky movement, respawning seems to temp fix this issue 
- chests opening but rewarding 0 decrees
- warframe zero G/ slow fall/movement after ability casts (this seems to only happen in duviri)
- *unable to extract after leaving squad/ host migration after killing orowrym
- orowrym fight 2nd phase accidental dismount unable to remount results in death.

*the aforementioned, unable to extract after leaving squad/host migration after killing orowrym this is a bit of an odd bug, sometimes you get an alert stating mats are kept upon 'quiting' but i have experienced a version with no UI interaction ie hitting escape yields no client response, only solution is to restart application.

In my humble **opinion** & experience I believe some of these bugs may be down to human error with failure to validate certain files, missed quotations "" , or values (grammar & expressions etc) which is easily done with hundreds to thousands of lines of code pertaining to just one individual file, to meet certain deadlines (x time to address, if error is not found move on to next issue & readdress @ later date) - for this reason this is exactly why warframe should have a PTR but this late into development i highly doubt this will ever happen. Releasing untested content & using a player base as test guinea pigs really is piss poor practice, but this seems to be the trend these days so I guess that makes it ok lol.

Edited by One_of_Ten_Zero

• 4 weeks later...

Squad leader disconnected after defeating oro along with another player, myself and another player couldn't leave, it'd act like one player left the extract zone after the other got there.
Auto extract wouldn't function after the other remaining player left, had to disconnect and lost all rewards as a result even after just recently claiming a decree. So yeah. Very fun DE.

Just happened to me. The idiots in my squad decided to only grab one arcane before rushing the orowyrm then extract over my protests. I left the squad, soloed the other portals, and now stepping into the exit just flashes the "get to the extraction point" header. 30 minutes down the drain. I want my God damned arcanes, pathos clamps, and Kullervo bane. HOW IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM OVER A MONTH AFTER RELEASE?

1 hour ago, Xbalanque84 said:

HOW IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM OVER A MONTH AFTER RELEASE?

Bruh, they haven't fixed a lot of bugs since they released DUviri(which was like 2 months ago). Like exalted weapons being unmodded, or being dismounted from Kaithe for no reason. Or losing damage after 1st revive during orowyrm fight.

1 час назад, vigi26 сказал:

Got this the first day kullervo came out. Crazy how its still happens despite being such a major problem

While poral not working is certainly a bug it doesn't prevent safe extraction with keeping all the earned loot. Remember: all progress in Duviri is saved automatically upon earning a decree. So it should be safe to leave Duviri not through the portal, but by quitting through the ESC menu. And if you're uncertain you can just do any random side-task in Duviri world to earn one more decree after defeating Orowyrm/Kullervo to make sure the progress is saved before leaving.

And keep in mind that the empty mission result screen should be just a visual bug. If you check your inventory all the rewards should be in there and if not - that's a big bug that should be reported to DE with as many details as possible.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Yo! 

This still happens. Curiously (and i dont know if this is have an conection with the problem), but after 30min +/- playing on duviri, the problem solved after me interacted with an "tombstone". I will leave images of the entrance to the cave where the tombstone is, so you can try solve u problem without need force the game to close.

https://ibb.co/YP9WhTv

https://ibb.co/xMF0SMT