Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.5

[DE]Megan

Just now, .DrakaDakra. said:

Aw man, I actually really enjoyed the held notes in the puzzle, you should have added more not removed them :(

Only removed for Quest hacking. Post-quest will have the held notes :) 

• Like 9

please fix the glitch where i can't melee with left click (whenever i left click with my melee equiped in duviri it shoots the sirocco using the sfx for the power attack and not using ammo forcing me to use E to light attack with melee and it just REALLY #*!%in bugs me)

• Like 7

Thank you so much for fixing all this for us!! <3

Shame that eidolon Magus Lockdown has to go, but maybe it's for the better.
That circuit bug was diabolical. Most run-ending consistent bug I had, really glad you all were able to fix it fast.

First Mirage's augment / ability and now Lockdown? 

Duviri: The Nerf Update

Edit: 

Meanwhile there's still no buff to getting more fish to keep and put in your tanks when Maw fishing...

Chest minigame wasn't hard during the quest, should have stayed, it's a mini-rhythm game.

Edited by Halo
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed only 2 of the 3 required fragments dropping for the “Assemble the Shrine” side objective if the Client initiates it while the Host is very far away - causing a halt in Spiral stage progress.

We'll see..  There have been several instances where the third and final fragment dropped too close to the edge of an island and would fall to its demise, never to respawn anywhere near the mission instance.  This has occurred when the the host was within 100 meters of the shrine reconstruction. 

This often caused the player to abandon the mission and waiting for the refresh timer to reset the shrine.  

• Like 3

Just now, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Will this only affect the hacking minigame in the quest or Duviri hacking in general? I personally quite like them (Better than the Narmer ones, honestly) and it'd be a shame if they were nerfed across the board.

Just for the Quest.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Simplified the hacking minigame during The Duviri Paradox Quest: 

Removed held notes - single notes will now be the only note interactions.

But why tho?

EDIT: nvm, just saw the replies

Edited by -Krism-

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Simplified the hacking minigame during The Duviri Paradox Quest: 

• Removed the timer - players now have unlimited time to complete it. 

• Removed held notes - single notes will now be the only note interactions.

This is just for in the quest and not for Duviri as a whole right?E:oops looks like it is confirmed okay then.

I would also like to see changed to the Mounted dax objective to be more fair vs other objectives. That objective is probably the most complex one out of all by a lot. Luckily it occurs only in the main objective line so you only have to encounter it once.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Simplified the hacking minigame during The Duviri Paradox Quest: 

• Removed the timer - players now have unlimited time to complete it. 

• Removed held notes - single notes will now be the only note interactions.

wasn't that hard!

• Like 2

Does the Magus Lockdown change fix Kuva Guardians remaining invulnerable after void dashing through them? Since the removal of void blast, void dash has been the only way to make them vulnerable to damage and with the way Magus Lockdown interacted with them, their invulnerability was not being removed while CC'd.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're looking into this. It's a weird one, but we're on the case. 

It's weird, because I had a Resource Bososter active during Duviri's launch and also only got 1 x Rune Marrow per container in the Undercroft, but then on only one occasion did I get double, as if the Booster was suddenly working for it--but it only occurred once, and I have no idea why.

12 minutes ago, p00rtwistedme said:

Still looking for a fix for not being able to deploy extractors to Zariman from the mobile app. I need those Lanthorns!

excuse you?

image0.jpg

did you check if you don't already have an extractor deployed there and you just forgot to collect it?

28 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Magus Lockdown now respects all enemies with ability immunity protections.

Poor Magus Lockdown. It's been nerfed so many times. Maybe you could give it a slight buff now since it doesn't affect special enemies? increase its duration or bring back the damage it dealt to stunned enemies (maybe not as large as before)?

Also, please, make Komi a stand-alone game for Ludoplex! With possibility to play against Computer and a live player.

• Like 3

Helios and Gladiators set mods story again. Just a "fix". Come one. 

At this pace there will be one day this:

"We've decided to fix bullet jump and remove it from the game, as it was not intended".

• Like 5

il y a 19 minutes, .DrakaDakra. a dit :

Aw man, I actually really enjoyed the held notes in the puzzle, you should have added more not removed them :(

Lol, I guess it was too hard for some people??? It was fun for how long it lasted :(

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Magus Lockdown now respects all enemies with ability immunity protections.

sure but zenurik's slow just gets to do whatever it wants despite overgaurd in general, gets to literally do whatever it wants

Will you ever solve the loss of FPS and the various lag? It all started from the first hotfix of Duviri (I also made the optimization, and I'm not the only one). In the Undercroft, if you take the Rune Marrow with the warframe, the double resources booster does not work, but if you connect them with the Drifter/Tenno works. It wouldn't even be bad if they appeared on the map. Besides this, increase the maximum space of Riven and Loadout please, it is annoying to be limited. (Also because, in the case of the Riven, having 180 of space, when you have more than 500 weapons it is not the best; not to mention the Loadouts too. I cannot make one for Citrine, because there is no space.)

Edited by TakasuNight
  • Like 2