Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.5

[DE]Megan

hey DE what about making is spawn more silphsela now that IMPOSIBLE TO FIND IT IN DUVIRI AND THE RUNIC THING AND THE CO-OP is that hard for you to make that ?

And fix the tone mapping is HDR the Excalibur DEX in White has dial-back brightens in their skin but does not affect their accessories, DECIDE YOURSELF 

Edited by AlfonsoGP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Virmare said:

Today I did a run after the duviri experience patch and it happened again I had 25 intrinsics and when I completed duviri I got 60, instead of having 85 I simply changed the 25 for 60.

I will never be able to finish my intrinsics :sad:

Thanks for the patch. :3

This isn't a bug - similar to how it shows/showed Intrinsics in Railjack missions, the amount of Intrinsics shown on the summary includes however many you had when you entered Duviri, not just how many you've earned during that mission.

Next time you do a run, check how many Intrinsics you have before entering the Paradox, complete a single decree, and the total number of Intrinsics in the summary page should be (decree reward) + (pre-mission amount).

• Like 2

Is anything going to be done about the Skana Incarnon Genesis? The Prisma Skana is getting the exakt same stat boost as the basic Skana, while Skana prime has basicly no more stats at all. To me it seems like the stats on the Prisma Skana Incarnon is buged since the Incarnon Genesis is ment on some weapons to close the gap on the diffrent models of the weapons.

4 hours ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

Will there be any fix for the incredibly unstable nature of multiplayer in duviri? Circuit specifically, every squad host migrates after no more than 5 rounds, which is a real pain when bonuses encourage long missions.

Save our resources, drops, points, etc for every round, so players will be less scared to continue further. It's not 2013 or 2016 anymore, why penalize us into losing all rounds resources if the latest round is a fail

• Like 7

UPDATE: The "Assemble the Shrine" Anecdote is still bugged in multiplayer play on the Paradox. My group of 3 started two Shrines on The Amphitheater island, both of which had the Assemble mission.

First 3 waves of Dax and their parts spawn just fine - for some reason, the final wave of Dax and the corresponding part never spawn, leaving the anecdote impossible to complete.

EDIT: Around our 5th "assemble" shrine we finally got one that worked correctly.

Edited by TheHellsage
  • Like 2

Removing the timer on the minigame makes sense, but the held notes?   C'mon...  It was probably the most fun hacking mini-game to date and it's being dumbed down to the point where it's no fun?

The only reason I could see for its removal is that it might be confusing to some players the very first time they try it.  Which, together with a time limit, might be somewhat annoying.  But the mechanic is fairly common in a variety of games and, without the timer being involved, could easily be displayed with a simple informational key on the UI. () - press ()==() - press/release.

• Like 1

New bug?

I updated my game and played The Circuit for 15 mins before an issue started to make it really annoying:

Various times while playing, my mouse cursor was released from the game and strayed onto my other monitor and started interacting with things on my other monitor while I was trying to play the game, so had to repeatedly click back into the game. When I hit Esc into the pause menu, my cursor can freely move from the game onto the other monitor, even though my game is running in Fullscreen mode - not Windowed Borderless etc. This first started the past hour, since my game updated, having been fine earlier on today when I had a quick game. 

Fullscreen mode is now no longer holding onto the mouse cursor.

1 hour ago, TheHellsage said:

This isn't a bug - similar to how it shows/showed Intrinsics in Railjack missions, the amount of Intrinsics shown on the summary includes however many you had when you entered Duviri, not just how many you've earned during that mission.

Next time you do a run, check how many Intrinsics you have before entering the Paradox, complete a single decree, and the total number of Intrinsics in the summary page should be (decree reward) + (pre-mission amount).

It's definitely bugged, the same way not all the resources are being recieved when leaving duviri. I recently did a run where I obtained every decree, then even did some more after to farm intrinsics. Before going in I had about 20 left after levelling up some stuff. And after killing the wyrm and extracting the loot screen said I'd get about 330 intrinsics but when I went to level them I only had a little over 200. Was super disappointed it appeared it just yoinked over 100 intrinsics from me.

2 hours ago, CoffeeElemental said:
4 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

But after the Duviri release I could retrieve extractors from Zariman with the app, but I had to be in game to deploy them there.

Can confirm this.

Definitely still an issue for me.  The app's selections stop at Kuva Fortress when I get to the bottom of the list, with no Zariman.  No issues deploying to Zariman in game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

With the above change, we have been able to fix Thrax Legatus enemies in the Undercroft falling through the map and being inaccessible (causing major progression breaks in Story and Circuit stags). This was caused by Magus Lockdown being used while the Thrax Legatus was using their incorporeal clone ability. 

This or a very similar issue is still happening, though I don't know if Magus Lockdown is still the cause.  Just had defenses in two separate sessions lock up twice in a row at the end of a wave.  Both times there was an enemy marker still on the map, but seemingly below it.  After running around for a few minutes, a Thrax would show up in its ethereal form briefly and then disappear below the map again. 

I think it was the same map both times.  And the same enemy marker spot, or very close to it.

I had a shot in the dark it might be related to Silence.  I was using it both times, although turning it off didn't fix the problem after it happened.

Pretty random idea, but Silence does get get some enemies stuck like Lech Kril.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

Please, I'm begging you, fix the melee with fire weapon input problem on drifter. Is way more important than those host migration problems, because effect so much the gameplay. Host migration is something that you can get rid of it temporarily, by playing solo for some time until get more stable later on. But with those melee problems there is no solution to solve it temporarily. I'm so desperate that I've started changing my entire keybinding to try to get rid of it, but nothing helps.

By the way undercroft missions wont start many times while in group... don't try to fix this because we have The Circuit. Just remove Undercroft and replace is with some mini bosses aka mounted Dax for a start. Also those mini bosses would be nice to spawn after Orowyrm, so we will have something to do if we choose to stay for exploration. With those simple solution it will be more fun in my opinion

Edited by Semblant89
  • Like 4

hace 2 horas, TheHellsage dijo:

Believe me when I tell you that I had 500 intrinsics saved and I went to help a friend and when I came back I only had 30 and as far as I know 500+30 doesn't exactly make 30 and I'm not saying that in an offensive way, they just don't save, my assumption is that I saved more than 1000 and there the bug appeared.

• Like 3

Please fix this. It started happening after the recent patch fixed the problem with Aim Glide being interrupted when using abilities.

It became so difficult to control that I would rather not be able to Aim Glide at all.

On 2023-04-28 at 7:27 PM, echojam69 said:

Tidal surge use to be able to jump cancel while mid air. but after the update, its unable to be done, and now this can only be done with the tidal surge on ground to be able to jump cancel. please fix this bug that make hydroid a underwhelming frame to unusable

10 hours ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

Will there be any fix for the incredibly unstable nature of multiplayer in duviri? Circuit specifically, every squad host migrates after no more than 5 rounds, which is a real pain when bonuses encourage long missions.

and consider how bug-prone the game can get after host migration...it is better to just solo for now, if you have bad internet...

• Like 1