Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter Than Ruk’S Guns!

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter than Ruk’s Guns!

Additions:

Added Beserker Noble animation!

This is a lie. Valkyr's noble animation is EXACTLY the same as Banshee's. She doesn't even have the unique kunai animation shown in the livestream.

Is this a placeholder? 

Edited by Ennokk

Any news on fixing Valkyr's ultimate getting completely jammed if we're knocked down whilst it's active? Melee attacks get totally locked if you're interrupted by a Shockwave Moa or an Ancient.

Edit: Ooh, increased puncture distance on mods? Please tell me Shred got buffed. My Flux Rifle will love you forever.

Edited by XenosInfinity

Additions:

Add new setting to disable UI in all screenshots. This happens automatically when hitting screenshot button (Default is F6).  Now players can make their own wallpapers from game/codex/etc! Glamour shots, ready?

So can we bind that button to another?

And change the location to where it saves the pics?

Changes:

Sargas Ruk level difficulty adjustments lowered.

Stop making the game easy!

Added a context menu when right clicking on Private conversation tab header that contains on option to close said tab.

Thanks a lot!

Could you make notifications for private messages more visible?

I see private messages or clan chat messages only when it is already too late. :/

Edited by Yetili

I don't see anything about the Arsenal/UI bugs. That's by far the most annoying thing at the moment in all honesty.

EDIT: Confirming Arsenal Bug is still there. There really should be a fix for this.

Edited by ThatShadyGuy