Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter Than Ruk’S Guns!

[DE]Rebecca

Bug for missing achievements has been partially solved.
But some are still missing.

Such as Blade/Brawler/Dagger/Heavy Weapon/Pole weapons mastery 1/2/3.
Same forThe Right Tool for the Job and It Keeps Getting Better

This said, thanks for the update.

Edited by AureasAetas

You have to wait until I put a potato in the now worthless again jaw sword to drop it's status effect chance?  It's utterly purposeless again, and now I've wasted 20 platinum. Here I was, thinking this was a reward for keeping a weapon no one likes, and instead it's just something to nerf so you can make all the other worthless low-level status weapons seem nicer by comparison?

Thanks Obama!  I mean DE.

Thanks!

Some good fixes :)

However the Status Chance (Proc) Mods, still give % of %.

So 15% out of the base 10% chance on the weapon= barley a 1% increase. (Those mods also needs a big buff,unless the base "Status" chance of -all- weapons are going to be increased)

This -really- needs to be changed/rectified, as well as an overhaul of most weapons base "Status" chance :)

So, removing the "Camera controls melee direction" was an intentional change, and not a bug? I'm extremely disappointed...why was this even removed? And if it wasn't intentionally removed, why isn't it returned? I mean, it was there, it was working, and it gave players a choice...is there even a reason for taking it out?

Removing this option single-handedly killed whatever fun I had meleeing, and this new Melee Assist thing does absolutely nothing for me. I'm just curious why was it removed, when it was originally added to the game to benefit people who used gamepads. It is extremely difficult for me, using my playstyle of being fast and agile, with fast weapons, to take my hands off of the ABXY buttons just to aim a melee attack that would be finished in a quarter of a second.

I'd be less upset if I knew why it was removed and why it's not back.

Removing this option single-handedly killed whatever fun I had meleeing, and this new Melee Assist thing does absolutely nothing for me.

THANK YOU! I've been posting about this ever since 11.0 and was beginning to feel very ignored both by the community and the devs. Glad to see proof that I'm not the only one having this issue.