Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter Than Ruk’S Guns!

[DE]Rebecca

I am happy for all those fixes and changes but is it so hard to fix that damn Damage Display for killed targets - hitting dead bodies and still have Damage Dealt Display is annoying especially with ignis (got that with every other weapon). Some of my clanmates said they don't have that bug at all and I don't see an option in the game settings to disable it. Can I expect a fix for this soon?

I know this is not the section to say stuff like this but it has already been reported in the bug reports section and I totally expected a fix for it today :(

Still good work on those fixes :)

Edited by Ek3eKyToPa

I'd like to be able to deploy more than one titan extractor at the same time (for example, number of deployed extractors = mastery rank / 2). Because now it's useless. I can get more resources completing just one mission than extractor gives me after 4 hours of mining.

No changes to XP made............. k. So it was intentional to make us earn less XP so we need to grind more....while adding even more weapons without any polarities to....make us grind more.....

Thats your idea of keeping people busy?

If it really is.... I know that no one really cares but.... I guess I'm out then.

And no word about Glaive disks either...

Too much money and nothing to buy, thousands of mods and super easy content also void and other places where you need to invite people is super annoying, i wwasted so many hours by spamming LF T1 T2 T3 to find few parties, have tonns of keys but i dont wana host its a super long process, you need to write invite for everyone, you cant invite anyone straight from chat , so i not playing anything where u need to spam to get in, till someone from friend list not inviting me, that crap make game slow and missions are super fast, rushing everything naked with modless weapons, make some super hard planet, sick of this 3 y old kids difficulty stuff.

Edited by drunkpunk222

No fix to XP gained? I'd say that is a pretty damn major issue... :(

This.

It is taking absolutely forever to level up my stuff (seriously, 2k XP for one of the event exterminate missions?). I'm tempted to stop playing for a bit until this gets fixed. I'm making so little progress I might as well not bother in the first place.