Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter Than Ruk’S Guns!

[DE]Rebecca

woot soma buff. but why nerf jawsword? its already hard enough to get

I will agree with this.. Jaw and Dark swords are two of the rarest weapons in the game, and currently they're veeeery lackluster even with the 2.0 damage changes. Yeah 50% is a bit much...but 20% could've been nice, and would've given the Jaw Sword a real foothold again.

I will agree with this.. Jaw and Dark swords are two of the rarest weapons in the game, and currently they're veeeery lackluster even with the 2.0 damage changes. Yeah 50% is a bit much...but 20% could've been nice, and would've given the Jaw Sword a real foothold again.

Will pass along.

WOW. Just when I finally maxed my Jaw Sword. 

*Jaw sword Proc chance lowered from 50% to 10%.*

Thanks.

everything mid powered will be nerfed, NEVER waste time on something or money till game is end. Everything DE will do, will fck up a lot of people without any sense.

If they don't nerf they don't cause pain anyone,so i become to think that DE hobbies it's make us feel rage... By the way i already have that mod ;-)

WARNERF has been here.

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter than Ruk’s Guns!

Changes:

Sargas Ruk level difficulty adjustments lowered.

Stalker continually increasing his defenses and snapping out of buggy states. Look out, Tenno.

So, in other words... Sargas Ruk, who was only really difficult if you didn't pay any attention, and just kept spamming attacks on everything BUT his weak points... has been made weaker.

And in response to basically EVERYONE being oneshotted by the Stalker whenever he appears... you made him stronger.

Do you think perhaps that you may have gotten these things confused somewhere along the line? Because this does not make the game better. AT ALL.

well you have to be stupid to not see the rushed and bugged stuff in the new damage 2.0

And you have to be dyslexic to not read and understand that Damage 2.0 is work-in-progress, and devs are awaiting our feedback to tune it.

And no, your whine is not counting as feedback.

A buff to stalker? So you are really okay with solo players losing a revive every time he shows up? I've played 4 invasion missions today, he has shown up 3 times and killed me, it is actually killing my will to keep playing.

Solo Players?

lol.

Stalker popped on us (Myself + 2 Friends, all using max level equipment) last night while doing Orokin Survival.

We cleared the room before he spawned.

He spawns, and the target does a full sprint + slide jump over a nearby railing and then......dies. Instantly.

Stalker disappears while giving us the middle finger.

*sigh*

Why even bother at this point?

RE:Sargus Ruk: I like the new changes. I solo'd him once before and after, and it felt much more reasonable for the level he's on (He's only Lv15, folks. He shouldn't be taking 5+ minutes for players with max mods and forma to kill even when they ARE aiming for weak spots).

If you want a stronger Ruk, try him in Nightmare.

Edited by Xylia

Well the stalker didn't really need that XD It would've been better just to scale him to whomever's level/conclaive he's trying to kill.

On another note though, has the Torid not proccing elemental effects been fixed yet? The fact that you can't keep enemies in it for more than half a second without freeze kind of makes it a worthless piece of crap. And it was my favorite weapon T.T

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter than Ruk’s Guns!

Additions:

Add new setting to disable UI in all screenshots. This happens automatically when hitting screenshot button (Default is F6).  Now players can make their own wallpapers 

*snip*

Wow, this is the best change I'd never have thought to ask for!  Thank you!