Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter Than Ruk’S Guns!

[DE]Rebecca

I don't comment much but, bravo DE.  This update is truly fantastic and, for me, pushes Warframe just over that edge of Alpha/Beta and into something more like a triple-A title.  I mean, seriously, the fact that this is free lends even more weight to the quality of your efforts.

Good job, guys.

Great fixes more tweaks are needed to flesh update 11 out

- One thing I found when using the scanner if you are killed in a corner with the scanner is "readied"  if you are revived by another player a funky sound plays and it locks out all your weapons including the scanner only thing I was able to use is melee till I died and used a revive after that I could use my weapons again

- The Challenges do need more fixes for me the foundry, killing , customization , and time played challenges all are bugged and not unlocking *My profile has over 500 hours played yet the challenge does not seem to think I have played over 3 hours O.o *

- In survival it seems if you walk into the extraction zone the timer disappears and you no longer get rewards

Edited by PrismBlack

sight... soma wasn't really that bad. In fact when it got nerfed just a little, I was encouraged to use it and it was devastating against infested but now it will probably skyrocket into the god tier because people were are trying to use it on every faction?

Are ancients suppose to strip Valkyr of all the energy and shields when Hysteria is active. (I really hope this is a bug)

Taking away here voice really made it less fun to play as her, surprisingly. All her powers now are so quiet. I know for a fact Megan did the voice-acting for her.

Are there any solid numbers on her damage and buffs? From what I can see they're all very inconsistent. Range and strength mods don't seem to do anything for me. From what I know, I feel like she needs a "buff."

Are ancients suppose to strip Valkyr of all the energy and shields when Hysteria is active. (I really hope this is a bug)

Taking away here voice really made it less fun to play as her, surprisingly. All her powers now are so quiet. I know for a fact Megan did the voice-acting for her.

Are there any solid numbers on her damage and buffs? From what I can see they're all very inconsistent. Range and strength mods don't seem to do anything for me. From what I know, I feel like she needs a "buff."

I find her power on Hysteria to be fine. Slap continuity and Streamline and you'll dominate mostly anything. Recast away!

Though I do agree that ancients stripping away my energy is kinda messed up. I use hysteria to punch all the bad guys to get their energy for the next Hysteria cast, but when a Ancient runs along and takes my energy....it kinda frustrates me cause now I have to scramble to find more. 

Also we need Valkyrs voice back. I feel like its a part of her and removing it is removing a part of who Valkyr is. :(

EDIT: In other news I feel like Brick from Borderlands. :)

Edited by Darkmoone1

Honestly, wish you hadn't fixed the Jaw Sword's proc chance. It having that high a proc chance had made an otherwise largely unremarkable yet-another-katana interesting. Well, that and puncture as it's main damage type, but still.

First off, keep in mind that this is indeed a gigantic change. DE warned that there will be balance issues and that there will be constant monitoring of the changes implemented. COMMON SENSE would tell you that there will be bugs in such a huge update. You're saying their unprofessional, and yet they have been working their asses off to make this game dynamic as possible as well as release bug fixes throughout the early morning and late evening.

Also, maybe the fact that there's a larger amount of people enjoying the update you're currently bashing means something? It really seems like most of the folks that actually sat down and read up about the change, and then fixed their loadouts appropriately are having a ball, while most others who tried to play T3 with their rainbow builds got hammered into the ground and are now raging on the forums about it.

Thanks for proving my point.

As a professional community worker, you should know what to hear and where.

There are muuuuuuch more people that don't like these changes.

The problem on a large community like this, is in fact, only people who like the game post her thoughts, and people that don't feel confidence or rapport with community or new changes just don't say nothing, stop to play, or go somewhere else to blame they (on any other forum that all plenty of wonderful feedback that DE refused). Only a few, less than a few, write a comment just to say what they don't like and usually never say anything more.

As a professional developer, it's prety well known that DE are not handling her job in the best way. (personally I don't mind)

But the picture that warframe team is offering is cheap (that not represent my opinion, just I am in a position where I can know somethings by my personal experience.

I still give my best support to this game, there are some things that i love another i hate (just like another game)

I will try for a bit more time the new system to decide if i like it or not.

I hate nerf things always, they catch me everything i put my money on. But i learned from there. And is still a good game.

Just started to have trouble with feedback. I know pretty well how difficult is being a community manager in  such a big community.

Bytheways more bugs:

Energy cost display on gameplay doesn't fit the real cost, i mean when you cast a power, the display cost is not correct if you have streamline or similar mods.

All German players have the problem no experience no money no mod's when the new mod will be dropped of Use

Two days no hotfix

Deutsch/German Alle Deutschen spieler haben das problem wenn die neuen mod´s dropen und wir sie einsammeln wir bekommen keine erfahrung kein geld keine mod´s im inventar das geht schon 2tage so und ihr macht garnicht´s......

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter than Ruk’s Guns!

Prevent modded Vectis from 1-shotting Ruk.

Soma Crit Rate has been buffed and Proc/Status increase chance.

Further Fixes:

XP rewards raised.

ok so let me start off by saying nooooooooo to the vectis change on Ruk :) JK had fun while it lasted anyways lol, i would love to thank you for increasing soma's crit rate and proc/status "cough(blast damage)' excuse me sore throaght,and thank you for the increase in xp rewards this will help with both old and new players that are not able to afford affinity booster or rather do not have the mod to increase there xp gains quicker.

overall i would say great and welcome hottfix looking forward to do great things with soma laughs insert evil laugh here.

"Soma Crit Rate has been buffed and Proc/Status increase chance."

What does that mean?

My Soma's crit chance has changed a lot somehow... A load of 'White numbers' even using Point Strike V.

Before U11 my screen was filled with 'Yellow numbers' all the time.

I don't know really.

Tinted enemy health on HUD yellow if they have armor.

Which just shows that everything is Armored: Enemies, Defense Pods, Other Players. What's this the driving problem behind the scaling flaw of Armor 1.0, everything had an armor value so it got scale infinitely.

This is why making Armor an actual 3rd health bar makes more sense then as some global status. Especially if it just going to end up replacing base Red Health anyways.