Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.6

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’re a bit over a week since the launch of The Duviri Paradox and have reviewed how players participate in resource collecting in Duviri. Ultimately, it was determined that the resource costs in Acrithis’ store and for Incarnon Genesis installation were simply too high for what players were earning. 

That said, the new resource costs now more accurately reflect what the average player collects as they complete Spirals. Incarnon Genesis costs specifically have been reduced for the following resources, with other costs remaining untouched: Ariette Scales, Nacreous Pebble, Saggen Pearl, Aggristone, and Lamentus.

Just based on my own experience, those seem like weird choices to reduce.  I've attached 3 of my 4 earned Incarnons and crafted all the new melees (I haven't begun to even look into farming the Cinta).  Other than the pebble (because I hadn't fished yet), none of those resources were ever the one I was short on.

I'm sitting on 545 scales, 767 pearls, 1310 aggristone, 529 lamentus as well as 60 pebbles.  I need none of them for my 4th incarnon (strun, while my completed are braton, latron and skana).  Perhaps they'll come in handy for the Cinta?  Again, haven't looked into it at all.  I also have no idea what the mats are for the other incarnons as I didn't want them (probably never will, TBH, especially given how they still don't really feel amazing fully unlocked in relation to existing weapons).

26 minutes ago, 0meg4x said:

Has anyone noticed her Shield Satellites stop working at some point?
It happened both times I took her to a solo Steel Path Circuit, at around 40 minutes (Stage 8/9).

I posted about it in the appropriate forum.  I saw some comments on the subreddit about it as well... in the .5 hotfix post.  One theory is that it fails when you get efficiency decrees, but that hasn't been proven.  As far as I know, the developers haven't commented on this issue.

4 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I'm sorry to all the Founders.

I'm not. Skana Prime is still one of, if not tied for the best single sword in-game. It would be nice if Lato Vandal and Prisma Skana had equal stats, Riven Disposition, and Incarnon opportunities. They should be glorified Mastery Points/skins, not extremely compelling weapon options only a select few can own.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

What about a reduction of the cost of Kaithe Bodies

A single Kaithe body (without any other parts) costs 220PL while Deluxe Bundles
(which include Warframe skin, Weapon, Armor and/or Syandana) are on average 225PL

It literally makes no sense at all. Im advising all my friends who started playing
on Duviri to NOT buy any of them and instead to buy Deluxe Bundles.

It feels really bad how we got a Modular System that is 100% Plat Exclusive

The only way the 220PL price is acceptable is by having Kaithe Parts drop from Duviri

(like Drifter Melee Weapons), otherwise the price needs to be reduced by at least a half (110PL)

I want to customize my Kaithe but I dont want to feel like Im being scammed

horse unicorn GIF

I think the prices are perfectly fine. It’s a skin, not unlike railjack that costs ~200 platinum. Aside from the 2 deluxe skins, it’s shocking how little monetization there is for the Duviri launch considering it’s such a massive launch. Sure, it would be nice if the prices dropped or the parts were farmable, but DE has to keep the lights on somehow.

1 hour ago, Wheelhouser said:

Just based on my own experience, those seem like weird choices to reduce.  I've attached 3 of my 4 earned Incarnons and crafted all the new melees (I haven't begun to even look into farming the Cinta).  Other than the pebble (because I hadn't fished yet), none of those resources were ever the one I was short on.

I'm sitting on 545 scales, 767 pearls, 1310 aggristone, 529 lamentus as well as 60 pebbles.  I need none of them for my 4th incarnon (strun, while my completed are braton, latron and skana).  Perhaps they'll come in handy for the Cinta?  Again, haven't looked into it at all.  I also have no idea what the mats are for the other incarnons as I didn't want them (probably never will, TBH, especially given how they still don't really feel amazing fully unlocked in relation to existing weapons).

It’s moreso for people who run primarily Circuit. Those common resources are found aplenty in Duviri, but I think for people speedrunning the orowyrm fight, they’re probably not running around Duviri that much looking for stuff.

1 hour ago, LittleLeonie said:

I hope people will stop being blink pads on my map soon... Riding 10 is whack.

The map is in desperate need of more features not just that. It is lacking a lot vs. other open world maps.

Some options to add:

Objective marking (for easier fast travel because you just have to guess the nearest blink pad)

Fragment HUD, (current location and amount collected from location)

Shawzin location (Maybe after you find it and play at least one song)

Maw locations (Also static so makes sense)

Cave entrances (A map feature in other open worlds)

I have a feeling that we will be seeing a very in depth customizable 3rd party maps coming soon given the depth of stuff in Duviri and how barebones the provided map is. Another reasoning is that we can't use Loc-pins with it so even if we wanted a really good farm spot we have to memorize it instead of marking it or using one of provided map markers like K-drive race locations or cave entrances for example. I get they want to encourage exploration and the provided suggestions wouldn't hamper on the exploration aspect of Duviri.

• Like 6

Still no fix for the drifter LMB attacks doing quick shot or whatever it does?? Why cant I just go to melee only by holding F like with warfrane? I dont get it. Its SO frustrating.

• Like 5

please fix that sirocco glitch i can't swing my melee even when i have it equipped unless i press E and i hate that because i'm so used to using my fire input for my melee and its hard to swap on the fly while i play normal and then go to duviri it just feels wrong and like i said before i absolutely hate it more than even the lack of RJ content and the RJ glitches

• Like 2

SP CURCUIT IS STILL BUGGED! MAGUS LOCKDOWN FIX DID NOT WORK!

I run lockdown. Lets get that out of the way.

Was running SP circuit right now and defense soft locked the encounter when the last enemy of wave 3 is off the map and cannot be killed.

This is so crazy.

Can you please just put in a script that checks for this and respawns the enemy or just auto kill if this happens? So we don't have our time wasted? If you are unable to fix it properly?

Pretty please ;)

EDIT:

Host left and after the migration the wave restarted but it was infinite. Enemies just continuously respawned without ending and the dot off the map on the radar persisted so even if the wave did end that last enemy would have still been unkillable.

Edited by Syntactycal82
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, OrionSincoat said:

image.png

Thanks, now i have a name for my Kaithe, Honse.

I'm still thinking of naming mine Donkeyy because of the clunky controls to get the nag to fly.

I don't know why we need to spam buttons to get the horse to take off, just bounces along on the ground until I hit sprint to turbo boost the nag into the air, going to be up for a new keyboard for spamming the keys for a simple take flight ya nag. :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ultimately, it was determined that the resource costs in Acrithis’ store and for Incarnon Genesis installation were simply too high for what players were earning

That was really overdue. 694 Ariette Scale for 450 Rubedo is slightly unbalanced. Nevertheless would happily sell my Origin System Resources according to this exchange rate...

https://imgur.com/a/RsQ3BVT

While we are talking about Acrithis Store... Isn't 5k Kuva supposed to be purchaseble daily? If it is scheduled to be a weekly purchase, why isnt it 35k to be in line with other weekly Kuva purchase options in Iron Wake or Zariman?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord_Khaavren said:

So, how about instead of nerfing every CC ability in the game one at a time until the Thrax no longer break the undercroft, just... nerf the Thrax. One step solution saves man hours, i.e. your money. You can also revert the ML and Silence nerfs while you are at it since they won't be needed anymore. God knows those fixes probably caused more problems you just aren't aware of yet

I really would like DE to distinguish between a 'Fix' and a 'Workaround'

For example:

Problem: My car makes a rattling noise.

Fix: e.g. I pull out stones from gears or replace the old Crankshaft with a new Masseteer or do whatever depending on what caused it in first place so nothing can rattle anymore.

Workaround: Turn up music volume so I dont hear rattling anymore.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the following Skana variant’s “Elemental Excess” Incarnon Genesis evolution:

• Prisma Skana: Increase Status Chance by 20% (was 30%)

• Skana Prime: Increase Status Chance by 10% (was 24%)

• Varying values for variants are intended for all Incarnon Genesis weapons, so the Skana was adjusted to match that format. 

This sounds like a nerf to me. stat correction(buff/debuff) should be an exclusive feature/action/funcion of Riven Mods.

Edited by Famecans
  • Like 2

when i select my Watchful Paragrimm decoration ( owl ) to move it doesnt get highlighted

also now my owl's eyes doesnt glow ( thts reason it looked good )

and i cant set it in my dojo 

Edited by Tecnik.Prime

9 hours ago, Halo said:

Dear god do not nerf Banshee’s Silence.

You already ruined Mirage and Magus Lockdown this update. 

For all that is holy, exclude Thrax’ from the ability then, stop nerfing them to the ground in regards to other enemy types. 

Nerfing an ability entirely does not solve the issue that was created. Re-work the enemy instead. 

STOP RUINING CROWD CONTROL ABILITIES.

My guess as to why DE had to do this (and I'm not sure this is correct) is to fix the thrax enemies to die (or respawn aboveground) if they hit a death/voidout plane would require a code change, and hotfixes are non-code, LUA script only changes, so this is the best they could do without having to do an entire code cert cycle (which I'm guessing takes around 2 weeks from final code commit to binaries produced) across all platforms.

Whether they fix it 'correctly' in the next cert build (may 17th maybe?) as opposed to just changing/nerfing CC however, I don't know. We will have to see.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the “Fearsome Bonanza” Decree (Gain +X Damage for every enemy affected by Status within 20m) applying its damage increase to other damage increasing Decrees - causing an exponential damage increase cycle with certain Decree combinations. 

• Example:  Bombastine’s Malice (On Headshot, 30% chance for enemies near the target will be inflicted with X% Toxin) spreads Toxin using the damage from the shot you hit to trigger it. If Fearsome Bonanza was triggered at the same time, it would double down on the buffs.

Thank God, can we see more fixes and Balance changes on the clear OP Decrees?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1348304-decrees-can-be-bugged-and-overstacked/

10 hours ago, Semblant89 said:

5 hotfixes later, after the first hotfix that created this bug... and still there is no fix for the melee with fire weapon input on drifter. Fully changed to melee after holding F, you mouse click for the sword and it still shooting with gun. But seems i am the only one who use that melee option. This is my last report try. I am exhausted. See you next year, then and if the game get stable 😭

I have been complaining for days too they are ridiculous and embarrassing!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Azai said:

Damn the Prime Excalibur! Give us ( simple players) skana and lato prime! Or up skana prisma back! 

No, get over it.

Edit:
Void Trader has the Prisma Skana if you're interested.

Also Prisma Veritux and Prisma Machete.

Edited by Slayer-.
added