Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman steel path not completing

-VV-TheWhiteFox

Question

I have completed all Zariman quests but they still all blinking blue like they haven't been completed, I have also done all duviri steel path like some people suggested on reddit, but it still isn't completed cause it doesn't register that I completed it, does anybody have any suggestions? 

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, -VV-TheWhiteFox said:

I have completed all Zariman quests but they still all blinking blue like they haven't been completed, I have also done all duviri steel path like some people suggested on reddit, but it still isn't completed cause it doesn't register that I completed it, does anybody have any suggestions? 

You need to click on each Zariman mission node from your Orbitor and do them that way, they then should be cleared.

On 2023-05-06 at 7:27 PM, Slayer-. said:

You need to click on each Zariman mission node from your Orbitor and do them that way, they then should be cleared.

I have done this multiple times... I have done it from my orbitor, I have done from inside zariman itself, I have done it any way you can, they are still all blinking blue like I haven't completed them, I have completed every other steel path and non steel path mission

1 hour ago, -VV-TheWhiteFox said:

I have done this multiple times... I have done it from my orbitor, I have done from inside zariman itself, I have done it any way you can, they are still all blinking blue like I haven't completed them, I have completed every other steel path and non steel path mission

That's strange, have you changed between Steel Path and normal star chart with the toggle on the right of your screen to see when it flashes on which mode SP or Normal, other than that I'm not sure.

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

That's strange, have you changed between Steel Path and normal star chart with the toggle on the right of your screen to see when it flashes on which mode SP or Normal, other than that I'm not sure.

yeah I have, it only flashes when its on steel path, I did normal mode on release of Zariman and then it worked fine, but now I'm doing steel path of zariman and I can't get completition, I get the rewards, like the thrax that drop arcanse and I got the stalker arcane and steel essence, but no completition

I have been having a lot of weird progression bugs, like I did a long railjack mission and it said I had 728 intrinsics but when I clicked on the screen to upgrade I was to where I started at 502

I feel like duviri broke a lot, cause I didn't have these troubles before... tho I did take a break between Citrine release and Duviri

En 9/5/2023 a las 21:30, -VV-TheWhiteFox dijo:

I feel like duviri broke a lot, cause I didn't have these troubles before... tho I did take a break between Citrine release and Duviri

I'm experiencing the exact same thing and I was prior to Duviri also

I just noticed this thread. I completed the SP Zariman solo a few days ago. My nodes no longer blink blue. However, i never got a Teshin 25 SPE bonus notification.

Does Teshin award the bonus for completing Zariman?

On 2023-05-09 at 1:00 PM, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Checked profile for stats to check if there's progress and it doesn't as well

Also, I'm not in game currently, I'll have to learn how to check this progress. This is in profile, not codex?