Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.7

[DE]Megan

Just got out of a circuit run as limbo, and not a single time did limbo go into the rift by dashing, never left a portal behind and never rifted. Was this disabled in the circuit or did I just stumbled upon a bug?

I had the dash to reload current equipped weapon decree, but disabling limbo's passive for that decree sounds... well... really bad.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.7

Changes

• Banshee’s Silence no longer stuns CC immune enemies (VIPs/bosses, Overguard, etc.). While they will no longer be stunned, enemies under its effects will still be stopped from casting their abilities. 

• The main motivation was to fix Thrax Legatus enemies falling through the map and going invisible due to Silence - causing a progression halt in Spiral/Circuit Stages. It also brings Silence in line with other stun, stagger, knockdown, etc. abilities and how they are intended to be ignored when CC immunities are present. 

Ahh, I had a feeling it was silence doing this, just hadn't got another rotation with silence to test it out again.

Some notes on this: This has no longer been bugging the enemies and preventing mission progress for me, but, I have still been stunning thrax enemies with overguard. I have been using Mirage with subsumed silence and haven't used banshee so not sure if there is any differences there, but I'm definitely stunning overguarded thrax enemies with silence. My first thought was that maybe it had something to do with using their phantom form and then returning to normal, but I believe I've seen freshly spawned thrax get stunned by it so don't think it does. It does also seem to be inconsistent though, as some overguarded thrax seemed to be unaffected.

Edited by NecroPed
  • Like 1

Please fix cosmetic armor positioning/misplacement that occurred recently with a hotfix. Seeing this happen to paid items really makes me rethink of buying future cosmetics.

https://ibb.co/7pk6rBk

Another solution that has been asked for for a long time now would be a custom rearrangement for Armor Sets similar to melee holster.

• Like 2

Wondering if there has been a fix for the horse pretending to be on a mission to the moon.cCkds.gif 

How it happens:
If you fall off the world's edge and hit your parachute/Horse to rescue you, when the Horse scoops you up it'll suddenly hit the rocket boosters and continue to go straight up, the only way to abort the mission to the moon is to use /unstuck  😱

Il y a 9 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

The main motivation was to fix Thrax Legatus enemies falling through the map and going invisible due to Silence

never been using silence on the many time they felt through maps or warped in buildings or environment if it's what you call invisible, so even if i don't mind the spell "rework" or "fix" the main motivation sound like focused on the wrong cause.

• Like 6

The problem that has been occurring since shortly after Duviri's release, where Hydroid's Tidal surge cannot be cancelled in mid-air, has not yet been fixed.

On 2023-04-28 at 7:27 PM, echojam69 said:

Tidal surge use to be able to jump cancel while mid air. but after the update, its unable to be done, and now this can only be done with the tidal surge on ground to be able to jump cancel. please fix this bug that make hydroid a underwhelming frame to unusable

On 2023-05-06 at 10:09 AM, (XBOX)Papa Grimnar said:

Every time I've picked Hydroid in the circuit, and sometimes in regular origin system missions too, I've been unable to use his jump to cancel Tidal Surge early, leading to me getting absolutely yeeted out of the map when I just wanted to go a few feet to pick up a decree fragment

Us hydroid enthusiasts have suffered enough, and I'd like to be able to use my tidal surge safe in the knowledge that I'm not going to end up as the head of the Undercroft's air force every time I use it 

Much love,

Papa xoxo

The same problem is happening with Lavos's Vial Rush.

On 2023-05-04 at 5:15 AM, MrSal said:

Before recent updates, Lavos's 2nd ability 'Vial Rush' was able to be cancelled by pressing the jump button. Even his 'Tips' in the ability menu explain that the ability can be cancelled by jumping. Now however, the ability can only be cancelled by jumping when the player is on the ground; if the player is in the air, they cannot press jump to cancel the ability.

On 2023-05-03 at 9:48 AM, WarspitePOWAAAAH said:

Vial Rush could be canceled mid-dash by either jumping or pressing 2 again, this gives players a better control over this ability, better set up clusters of vials and allows for people to quickly utilize the AoE explosion coming from this ability. Right now, this ability cannot be cancelled while midair.

Seeing Lavos always gets changed without the update notes ever mentioning him, and seeing him being a frame that heavily relies on practice and muscle memory to play well, I hope these are unintentional bugs. Please consider looking into it.

On 2023-04-28 at 10:54 PM, MV-90 said:

You can no longer cancel the dash of Vial Rush by jumping if the warframe is in the air, still works if grounded

Pre-Duviri update it was possible

Yeah that's it :]

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Banshee’s Silence no longer stuns CC immune enemies (VIPs/bosses, Overguard, etc.). While they will no longer be stunned, enemies under its effects will still be stopped from casting their abilities. 

• The main motivation was to fix Thrax Legatus enemies falling through the map and going invisible due to Silence - causing a progression halt in Spiral/Circuit Stages. It also brings Silence in line with other stun, stagger, knockdown, etc. abilities and how they are intended to be ignored when CC immunities are present. 

VIP and Bosses I understand. - Why not just let it effect Overguarded enemy's?

Spiral/Circuit Stages are not even the main game and represent one of the most regressive content islands in the game. Using this bug as justification... Is another form of regression also...

Edited by Snake
  • Like 6

Silence was my favourite subsume ability and they really nerfed it because couldn't make thrax enemies be vulnerable when they're in their ghost forms?

Also is there any official statement on why effect of Dragon Decaying keys are not applying in the circuit? ....If you have equipped key you can see it in top left corner but the theres no effect whatsoever and you don't need a gear menu in order to get the effect to apply since sanctuary onslaught exists... so why it does not work in circuit?

Edited by 1984
  • Like 3

Host decided last fraction of a second to leave right before the next round of SP cicuit. This was following a defense round, next round was slated to be exterminate. They did not communicate their wishes, simply left the rest of us in a bugged next mission which was defense, not exterminate, and the mission never actually started, so we lost all of our progress for that run. Please fix this.

• Like 3

Relax people, you're testing Soulframe's alpha test first hand! Feel happy working for free, spending the time of your lives to find bugs because the DE doesn't want to have a test team to find and fix most bugs before releasing an update that has nothing to do with Warframe!joker-movie-everything-you-need-to-know-

39 minutes ago, iPathos said:

A morte não é o único CC.

death is perma CC...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vectorman_ said:

Relax people, you're testing Soulframe's alpha test first hand! Feel happy working for free, spending the time of your lives to find bugs because the DE doesn't want to have a test team to find and fix most bugs before releasing an update that has nothing to do with Warframe!joker-movie-everything-you-need-to-know-

death is perma CC...

The worst part is that with what they showcased of Soulframe it might be actually true... and if so it means Soulframe gonna be dead on arrival... and it's not even funny

• Like 2

As someone with red-green colorblindness, I strongly disagree with changing the shrine objectives to red. Red is the hardest to see color on the spectrum even for people for normal vision, and for me that means it will be nearly impossible to pick out red from the black and white filter in duviri. The glow should IMO use the color the player has set as their objective color in the UI customization

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KirbonatedBeverage said:

As someone with red-green colorblindness, I strongly disagree with changing the shrine objectives to red. Red is the hardest to see color on the spectrum even for people for normal vision, and for me that means it will be nearly impossible to pick out red from the black and white filter in duviri. The glow should IMO use the color the player has set as their objective color in the UI customization

Heck, even just give them a main UI waypoint akin to Ayatan Stars. That way the item's color isn't the be-all and end-all of the objective.

• Like 1

On 2023-05-09 at 6:41 PM, Muse.psd said:

saying that it's done to bring these abilities in line with others that can't affect CC immunity doesn't really hold water either when tankier frames have got better, moddable abilities that can still apply hard CC to overguarded enemies

Khora over there being able to use Ensnare on just about anything comes to mind, I assume?
Both Silence are Ensnare are subsumable, but we all know why the latter isn't getting addressed.

Hint:
It's because people don't like their AFK farm-frames getting hit, despite the fact that they should.

• Like 1

Please make Teshin's Cave part of the Dormizone. Allow us to mod our random gear in Teshin's Cave using the mirror (including fashion) and for the sake of everyone's sanity please move matchmaking to when you enter the portal in Teshin's Cave. The way you currently have it set up is equivalent to having matchmaking happen when you enter Cetus, Fortuna, or the Necralisk. I spend several minutes at the beginning of almost every mission waiting for everyone to finish their loadouts before I enter the portal so I don't force teleport people out of Teshin's Cave.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Binket_ said:

Khora over there being able to use Ensnare on just about anything comes to mind, I assume?
Both Silence are Ensnare are subsumable, but we all know why the latter isn't getting addressed.

Hint:
It's because people don't like their AFK farm-frames getting hit, despite the fact that they should.

yeap, and i don't think it's just the afk farm frames either

khora & ensnare yeah but i was also thinking of rhino's stomp that can negate overguard and still hard cc those units

"bringing abilities in line with how cc immunity should work" apparently means a tank frame with invincibility abilities also gets to keep his moddable hard cc against overguard while 1.2 seconds of cc on a squishy frame that relies on it for sp content gets removed

why? we need only compare usage rates and available skins for rhino vs. banshee to get at least part of the answer.

Edited by Muse.psd
specificity
  • Like 2

anyway it will end up like railjack people will keep complaining about everything and by dint of nerfs it will become something you will do with warframe without mod ...  The problem is that we all know this is how it's going to go eheh and it's a shame because as always they make things with high potential that then end up in a hole