Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.7

[DE]Megan

On 2023-05-10 at 6:54 AM, NgPyro said:

Why don't you actually FIX thraxs instead of nerfing everything that's interact with them?

Thraxs are the issue

Please review thraxs and fix them .

Even as someone who really likes Thrax as noticeable mini-boss encounters (except that attack, which just has no interesting counter-play), it's a bit puzzling to watch DE bend the rest of the game around them soft-locking and losing players hours of progression over weeks, instead of just temporarily cutting them from the mandatory mission objectives until that can be properly fixed (like they apparently had no problem doing with Kaithe races).

Edited by RoadCrewWorker
  • Like 4

On 2023-05-09 at 10:23 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Banshee’s Silence no longer stuns CC immune enemies (VIPs/bosses, Overguard, etc.). While they will no longer be stunned, enemies under its effects will still be stopped from casting their abilities. 

• The main motivation was to fix Thrax Legatus enemies falling through the map

if you introduce some other item that interacts with trax in an unexpectd way or if they somehow managed to glitch out of the map by whatever reason its going to be another game stopping bug ?

I suggested on the last patch notes, if enemies fall though the map you need to delete them or teleport them back up !! stop fixing the symptoms and fix the root cause of the progress stop which is thrax falling out of the map!

/me tests to see if yarelly bubbles can make thraxs fall out of the map

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, AVSManfred said:

And still no changes to the Drifters control scheme on Duviri...is it a slight hint that I should invest in one of these overpriced gaming mouses with dozen buttons or something?

What's wrong with it, it's the same layout as what you use in the star chart, I just use a keyboard and normal mouse, what controls are you talking about?

DE shrines are still bugging out, and enemies not dropping the last red piece to pick up leaving no enemies to kill.

56 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

What's wrong with it, it's the same layout as what you use in the star chart, I just use a keyboard and normal mouse, what controls are you talking about?

DE shrines are still bugging out, and enemies not dropping the last red piece to pick up leaving no enemies to kill.

it doesn't use the same layout, even once the melee is equipped (you have the option to use block) you still need to use the quick melee key to perform attacks, while the regular attack button is used for "quick shot" which is extremely awkward, as it moves main attack button out of the mouse

• Like 2

Please please PLEASE fix decrees slowing down teammates, because one of my last Circuit runs was pure torture. Like I was Volted but backwards. I felt like Neo but instead enemies and their bullets were faster than me while I could see every little detail of my frame during bullet jump. I think I'm traumatized by the fact I had to be that slow in the game that is all about having as much insane amount of light speed as possible.

• Like 2

On 2023-05-09 at 2:28 PM, CephalonSinisite said:

Any reason why we still haven't gotten a fix for resource booster not applying inside of the circuit?

Because that would help you, and is therefore at the bottom of the list of things DE wants to fix. 

If there's a bug that benefits players to shorten a grind? You can bet that gets fixed in a day.

• Like 1

Are you guys going to look into head-tracking being all over the place? It has been reported previously, but it's pretty much constant in the circuit... There's no way this hasn't been noticed during QA?