Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.8

Marcooose

I feel like the weighting system used to determine what weapons show up in your Duviri weapons pool should consider mastered weapons as owned, regardless of whether you've sold them or not. If anything, mastered but sold weapons should actually pop up less often. The current implementation results in an experience where "higher level" players frequently pull weapons considered mastery fodder that they leveled and abandoned way more frequently than they pull weapons they truly don't own and weapons they do own. For example, I've yet to see a gun like the Ambassador show up in my Circuit runs, but I've pulled the regular Paris bow 5-6 runs in a row since I technically don't own it yet. It's gotten to the point where I've built several prime weapons simply to stop their regular forms from showing up. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, EzeTheIgwe said:

I feel like the weighting system used to determine what weapons show up in your Duviri weapons pool should consider mastered weapons as owned, regardless of whether you've sold them or not. If anything, mastered but sold weapons should actually pop up less often. The current implementation results in an experience where "higher level" players frequently pull weapons considered mastery fodder that they leveled and abandoned way more frequently than they pull weapons they truly don't own and weapons they do own. For example, I've yet to see a gun like the Ambassador show up in my Circuit runs, but I've pulled the regular Paris bow 5-6 runs in a row since I technically don't own it yet. It's gotten to the point where I've built several prime weapons simply to stop their regular forms from showing up. Just my 2 cents.

I agree the system needs some changes. There are some other changes I'd like to see.

Please also inform the community how exactly the weighting system works please! I fear there is some hidden weighting system in place similar to invigorations and if so I hope that DE can come forward with the information and full details of the system for changing the RNG values. E:Similar to the riven dispo guidelines post that was created but more in depth with the actual values for RNG weightings.

The randomization system also needs some way to pick out exactly which loadouts out of all the variant's loadouts and exalteds to pick from please! I hate that it uses loadout C of the exalted weapon if you are using loadout C of the Warframe when that is my usual exalted testing loadout so I get crap damage in return. Likewise if you own a lesser variant you can't pick it since it always focused on the prime version. Or some way of unequipping weapons for the benefit of a couple of Warframes such as Mesa, Wukong and Garuda.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, DrinkingRock said:

image.png

It looks like the Index UI broke post-hotfix. Fails to pull up the normal screen and softlocks

Thanks. We are are working on Index UI problem right now! Please stand by for another hotfix as quickly as we can resolve this

• Like 3

Intrinsics in Duviri Paradox are useless to gain, yet are one of the main rewards from main/side objectives, once the player is maxed on them. Maybe transfer them over to another currency or resource, such as initial loadout reroll currency?

Edited by CosmicHermitCrab
  • Like 6

45 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

We commented on this in the last Hotfix notes

We are still working on having Resource Boosters also apply to Rune Marrow from Runic Compacts in the Undercroft. 

Hey Greyed! Fixing this issue requires a code change which means it has to wait until our next Cert build. As Commented here.

Hey, Saske and @[DE]Marcus for the last major update yall got into the habit of maintaining a pinned Known Issues thread post, and referencing it in hotfix patch notes. 

It was super handy, and it would be great to see this be a permanent informational tool.

At least until the day there are no more known issues, of course.  :P

Edited by Tiltskillet
Removed cat text. She can get her own account if she wants to participate.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

We commented on this in the last Hotfix notes

We are still working on having Resource Boosters also apply to Rune Marrow from Runic Compacts in the Undercroft. 

Hey Greyed! Fixing this issue requires a code change which means it has to wait until our next Cert build. As Commented here.

Thank you, I missed that response.

It's possible:

•Changed configurations, changed Operator/Drifter school in Teshin Cave?

•Being able to remove a weapon? (In the case of Garuda, if you accidentally put a melee, it is not possible to remove it, the only solution is to exit and re-enter)

•Increase Kaithe's speed? If you get the upgrade that increases the Drifter's movement speed, it's pretty much useless; Only used for loot)

•Fix the double resource booster bug in the undercroft? Only works if you take drops with the Drifter.

•Start reworking/upgrading/improving warframes? Even a slot augment wouldn't be bad.

•Speed up the steel path circuit, increasing the points you get?

•Increase max riven slots and loadouts?

In any case, thanks for the update.

Edited by TakasuNight
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Thanks. We are are working on Index UI problem right now! Please stand by for another hotfix as quickly as we can resolve this

I appreciate it! Checked other game modes and the rest seem to be fine (including ones that stop time between rounds). Eager to farm my last 20M credits to hit that Billion!

28 minutes ago, DrinkingRock said:

image.png

It looks like the Index UI broke post-hotfix. Fails to pull up the normal screen and softlocks

We are working on a quick fix for this soft lock right now! Thanks for the report, hang tight. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Buldozers said:

I still won't risk host migration. If host leaves - we all leave.

R92GrPY.png

I keep coming back with no fish because hardly any fish spawn. I'm doing my best. 

5 minutes ago, TakasuNight said:

•change Operator/Drifter school in Teshin Cave?

Pleeaassse. I'm currently making sure to swap to Zenurik before entering - but I keep getting presented with melee frames that I want Naramon on, and I'm not arsed to quit just to change my loadout. 

Edited by 3mptylord

7 минут назад, TakasuNight сказал:

•Being able to CC enemies with overguard? You've killed a lot of Warframes by doing so. (Ultimately, if you really don't want to do it, why don't you rework/update/improve most of the warframes, which struggle to handle the most difficult missions? Also putting an augment slot in warframes wouldn't be a bad idea)

Dude, they made it SPECIFICALLY to increase the danger of these enemies and they are not even a big threat, even now. Eximus units aren't the major part of the enemies, you still can control a large groups of enemies by slowing them down or just outright stopping them.

In my opinion, we should say thanks to DE for removing old Energy Leech eximus and adding a guaranteed energy drops from ALL eximus units.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GERFERIES said:

Amico, l'hanno fatto SPECIFICAMENTE per aumentare il pericolo di questi nemici e non sono nemmeno una grande minaccia, nemmeno adesso. Le unità Eximus non sono la parte principale dei nemici, puoi comunque controllare un grande gruppo di nemici rallentandoli o semplicemente fermandoli.

Secondo me, dovremmo ringraziare DE per aver rimosso il vecchio Energy Leech eximus e aver aggiunto un calo di energia garantito da TUTTE le unità Eximus.

In fact I even said "if you really don't want to do that, rework/upgrade/improve most warframes". Aside from that, we have different points of view.

12 minutes ago, 3mptylord said:

Per favore. Al momento mi sto assicurando di passare a Zenurik prima di entrare, ma continuo a ricevere frame da mischia su cui voglio Naramon, e non sono disposto a smettere solo per cambiare il mio carico.

Unfortunately it is quite common. I hope they make it available, so it makes gameplay easier for everyone.

It would be really nice if the objectively inferior single/dual versions of secondaries and melees would not appear in Teshin's cave if you own an superior variant. AKA single Cestra when we have Secura Dual Cestra, Aklato when we have Lato Vandal (Prime), Kama when we have Dual Kamas Prime. I have forma investment in a LOT of weapons but I'm frequently seeing one or two weapons I'd never dream of building out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Can we get ability to change mods on our loadouts in teshin's cave.

Can we get ability to change focus school in teshin's cave.

Can we get Teshin's cave as a solo instance and not be grouped UNTIL AFTER we go in the portal.

Edit: No, I was being way too salty there, and I apologise. Rock and stone!

Edited by Kattefjaes
  • Like 2

At the entrance of the underground cave:

1、black excalibur:countdown 5,4,3,2,1,If it's the commander's soul shifting state,Countdown ends, crazy flashing screen

2、Defend against host drift and unlimited monsters

3、Mirage in one map,Abnormal damage, only a few hundred,There is a platform on the right side of the female NPC。map:Two NPC facing each other,Bellies NPC and Singing Female NPC

40 minutes ago, TakasuNight said:

•Being able to CC enemies with overguard? You've killed a lot of Warframes by doing so. (Ultimately, if you really don't want to do it, why don't you rework/update/improve most of the warframes, which struggle to handle the most difficult missions? Also putting an augment slot in warframes wouldn't be a bad idea)

Warframe was even more boring and trivial than it is now for years. It took nearly a decade to get to DE to stop ONLY balancing gameplay on the warframe side, and they finally made normally-spawning enemies that can't be turned off with basic CC. And not sure if you're aware, but there are already helminth powers with some CC against Overguard if you absolutely must minimize incoming damage.

Hope the unowned/obviously-default-mods marker doesn't generate griefing from people complaining about other's loadouts.

"You picked Saryn but doesn't have her? rrreeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *quit*"

There's already too much quitting on SP Circuit.

Duviri's random loadout is fun and great, being the embodiement of "mastery over the Tenno arsenal" as it is. Hope this doesn't prove a step in the wrong direction.

Also, 10x Forma Pack when? Or at least, let 3 build at the same time.

Please make Teshin's Cave part of the Dormizone. Allow us to mod our random gear in Teshin's Cave using the mirror (including fashion) and for the sake of everyone's sanity please move matchmaking to when you enter the portal in Teshin's Cave. The way you currently have it set up is equivalent to having matchmaking happen when you enter Cetus, Fortuna, or the Necralisk. I spend several minutes at the beginning of almost every mission waiting for everyone to finish their loadouts before I enter the portal so I don't force teleport people out of Teshin's Cave.

• Like 5