Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.8

Marcooose

7 hours ago, CephalonSinisite said:

8 hotfixes, no Info about the fact that resource booster doesn't apply in the circuit, not even an acknowledgement

they did mention this, they already acknowledged. DE said they are fixing because they don't know what is the cause.

Edited by ToKeSia

• Fixed having the “Melee with fire weapon input” toggle ON preventing Drifter from being able to perform Quick Shots while in Duviri. 

you have not fixed, but have completely ruined the duviri experience!!! create a melee-based system and break it at the first patch. You guys are embarrassing, players have been asking for it since day one when you made the mess!! do you want to REMOVE IT AS IT WAS BEFORE? already you are starting to struggle at certain times to find matches because there was rightly a drop in players

• Like 1

Bring Back VOIP Default On, and Take In-Line Private Messages and put it in the Traaaash. or Un Default it.

VOIP Default on was the Best, you'd meet people a lot Better when you could Genuinely Speak with another out of the blue and it wasn't forced by having to tell people to turn their VOIP on.

Please bring it back, I really don't care if all the Console people mouth breathe or Speak their thoughts every 20 seconds. You what was There and Easy to Reach Already? The Mute Button. We've already been on top of that for the last.. 5 Years.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:
  • Fixed several Host migration issues...

Would be nice if you also looked into the same problem in the Origin System missions too. Tried cracking some relics, and more than half my missions got borked by host migration issues. I'm so tired of loading screens.

• Like 1

hace 23 horas, EzeTheIgwe dijo:

I feel like the weighting system used to determine what weapons show up in your Duviri weapons pool should consider mastered weapons as owned, regardless of whether you've sold them or not. If anything, mastered but sold weapons should actually pop up less often. The current implementation results in an experience where "higher level" players frequently pull weapons considered mastery fodder that they leveled and abandoned way more frequently than they pull weapons they truly don't own and weapons they do own. For example, I've yet to see a gun like the Ambassador show up in my Circuit runs, but I've pulled the regular Paris bow 5-6 runs in a row since I technically don't own it yet. It's gotten to the point where I've built several prime weapons simply to stop their regular forms from showing up. Just my 2 cents.

I get where you're coming from, but sometimes is also interesting see how broken can you make a maestry fodder weapon thanks to decrees

Already many people have reported a problem with sanctuary collection. (I don't know the exact name of the quest because of a different localization). 

The essence when you are given 3 waves to kill enemies. 
And you have to collect 4 fragments for the shrine to be collected. 

For 3 waves falls only 3 fragments, which is why the quest is broken and can not be continued. And you have to collect 4 fragments! 

As a result, when such a quest is considered the main, then continue the mission is impossible.