Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.9

Marcooose

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.9

We are deploying a quick turnaround Hotfix to fix a soft-lock that was occurring after a successful round of the Index! 

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error that was causing the Index vote screen to soft lock players from their game at the end of a round.
    • We will be working on a Script that will refund the Credits players would have lost being forced to quit the game at the end of their mission in the Index. We will update this thread once we have more details. 
      • Update 7:15pm -  We have finished running a Script to refund any Credits that were lost due to the Index Mission screen soft lock! Any player who lost Credits due tot the soft lock within the Index prior to the Hotfix should now see them returned to their account. 

• Like 26

Glad to see a quick fix! Always surprising to see whenever something breaks in a random gamemode it is always index and never in more obscure gamemodes like volatile or pursuit for example.

Can I ask how hard it is to fix waypoints and land vehicles please? They constantly break by just doing normal waypoint and vehicle stuff. Would love to see this finally fixed in the next hotfix.

gotta agree with @vanaukas here; seems kinda scummy to abuse the forums by removing comments you don't like. It's not hate speech, not profanity, not "how to make a bomb" or anything dangerous or threatening (except maybe certain egos?). Man's calling out bugs... Heck, what ever happened to fixing projectile punch through not working on certain (usually transparent glass/rail/decoration) geometry?

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Damocles said:

gotta agree with @vanaukas here; seems kinda scummy to abuse the forums by removing comments you don't like. It's not hate speech, not profanity, not "how to make a bomb" or anything dangerous or threatening (except maybe certain egos?). Man's calling out bugs... Heck, what ever happened to fixing projectile punch through not working on certain (usually transparent glass/rail/decoration) geometry?

I don't think it was removed because it wasn't "liked", but rather it's kind of spammy to post the exact same thing in multiple threads. I'm sure they're aware of many (and more) bugs at this point and just need the time and prioritization to fix them. Posting it every hotfix won't get it fixed faster, unfortunately, since they have internal systems for bug prioritization.

I do think they should continue with a "known bugs" list or trello board like they've done historically for community visibility, the transparency feels nice to see what they're working on and having better indication of what fixes / how soon we may have them is nice.

• Like 3

Thanks for this one being speedily taken care of. 

And I’m sorry, but I’m still baffled that you couldn’t bother to fix how Thrax’ work and just choose to nerf crowd control abilities.

But, as it sadly seems, nothing us players voice en mass seem to matter.

I can see Nyx and Equinox on the chopping block next, for some ludicrous reason affecting a specific enemy, and you won’t even fix how the enemy works. Just nerf the ability out-right.

Nova players remember what happened to Null Star also.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Naroxas44 said:

I don't think it was removed because it wasn't "liked", but rather it's kind of spammy to post the exact same thing in multiple threads. I'm sure they're aware of many (and more) bugs at this point and just need the time and prioritization to fix them. Posting it every hotfix won't get it fixed faster, unfortunately, since they have internal systems for bug prioritization.

I do think they should continue with a "known bugs" list or trello board like they've done historically for community visibility, the transparency feels nice to see what they're working on and having better indication of what fixes / how soon we may have them is nice.

I don't want the bug to be fixed "faster", I want to know if they are aware of it and I have no means to know if they are actually aware of them if they don't say it. A lot of bugs are meant to be fixed in the next cert update, and devs say somehting like "known issue, we are investigating/ this will be fixed in next hotfix / this requiere cert update". That was all I wanted, to be sure that this was a known issue. 

10 minutes ago, Dr_Shadox said:

also people seem to forgot its a "patchnote" post , not a "bug report/feedback" topic.

I've already posted multiple times in bugs section for the Circuit. Since the devs activelly answer for bugs here, I thought they were encouraging bug reports here, otherwise why respond comments for bugs on this threads? 

----

Since I got a "response" from a dev, I'm 100% sure they are now aware of the bug, so my "spam" is not needed anymore :)

• Like 5

I mentioned it in the earlier hotfix, but just in case it got missed...

...it would be great if there was a Known Issues PSA that people could easily refer to  and be linked in patch notes.  This was something you were doing for fixes that required a cert update during Citrine's Last Wish, and I thought it was really valuable.

Here is the previous one:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

I want to know if they are aware of it and I have no means to know if they are actually aware of them if they don't say it. A lot of bugs are meant to be fixed in the next cert update, and devs say somehting like "known issue, we are investigating/ this will be fixed in next hotfix / this requiere cert update". That was all I wanted, to be sure that this was a known issue. 

I think we want the same thing tbh, just have different ways of asking for it then. I'd prefer a "known issues / bugs" thread or board, as they can't reasonably respond to or acknowledge every individual bug post even if they read / see them all. I just disagree with the method of posting the same thing every patch note update.

1 minute ago, Naroxas44 said:

I think we want the same thing tbh, just have different ways of asking for it then. I'd prefer a "known issues / bugs" thread or board, as they can't reasonably respond to or acknowledge every individual bug post even if they read / see them all. I just disagree with the method of posting the same thing every patch note update.

Don't get me wrong, I do prefer a single thread updated by dev team with known issues and I also don't like to spam or repeat the same stuff in multiple threads, but since the already made threads (and not only by me) didn't have any dev response and also the comments here didn't had response, I thought it was not seen. I even check the "last staff replies" section to not report stuff that was already reported.

I always try to use the corect spaces for feedback and bug reporting, but I literally been talking about it (the health bug) since the introduction of Duviri and just today (3 weeks and 9 hotfix later), I got an answer and is not even an answer for the bug itself, I'm just assuming the bug report was seen since it was deleted and then I got a verbal warning for publicly showing the deletion of that comment.

• Like 1

Is there any way so we can get one day a fix about Drifter's melee with fire weapon input bug? It get broken in the first hotfix after the main Duviri Paradox update... and since then it never get fixed. I asked so many times for that bug fix and other players asked as well... so many hotfix pass and still no fix. I tried also that bug report section in the forum and i don't know what happen, i didn't get any answer or a fix after all those hotfixes also i cannot even found my post.

Can someone help me with some answers as I am not an expert in this whole forum process. I did something wrong? Is so bad thing to report bugs? I against the game policy to report bugs? I must stop trying and get used to that bug or i have to completely ignore the fact of the drifters and Duviri Paradox existence? 

• Like 2