Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.10

[DE]Connor

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.10

We wanted to get this really quick top level priority fix out before the weekend so you can continue to enjoy the Spiral Stories and the Duviri Paradox Quest. Thank you all! 

Fixes:

• Fixed script error that would cause players to lose functionality for the ‘Guiding Hand’ ability in the Quest and in regular Spiral missions.
  • Like 30

11 minutes ago, Shresth10 said:

can you please give a performance hotfix because I have a decent pc and I used to get above 60 fps but now its under 40 and while playing duviri it drops even further more like 20 to 15 around

make sure that the xbox gaming services/game bar is turned OFF; after duviri released i had about 20fps loss plus near constant hitching until i turned that off. It probably has to do with the way that gamebar constantly records the last 30 seconds of gameplay when any game it recognizes is up.

• Like 2

Welp, looks like we gonna need another set of hotfixes still... Just joined The Lone Story, no excavators nor enemies showed up in the Undercroft, after host migration, it switched to survival, but there were no enemies anyways.

Still a long way to go, the only sad thing is, that the progress stopping bugs still exists.

• Like 5

Bring Back VOIP Default On, and Take In-Line Private Messages and put it in the Traaaash. or Un Default it.

VOIP Default on was the Best, you'd meet people a lot Better when you could Genuinely Speak with another out of the blue and it wasn't forced by having to tell people to turn their VOIP on.

Please bring it back, I really don't care if all the Console people mouth breathe or Speak their thoughts every 20 seconds. You know what was There and Easy to Reach Already? The Mute Button. We've already been on top of that for the last.. 5 Years.

• Like 3

Thanks for the continued work on updating and fixing it.
However, the biggest glaring issues right now have yet to be addressed.

Host migration in circuit breaks the mission infinitely, progress halts and you lose everything upon leaving.
Enemies infinitely spawn and you cannot progress.
If the host decides to leave early, you're forced to, otherwise the game breaks.
Please fix it. It's happened to me on 3 long runs and wasted all of my time.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Damocles said:

any chance we can ride horses or k drives in missions. Being open world exclusive is really tough considering archwing is much faster, offers better abilities, and can hover.

The factor they can't even fix one of the most simplest bugs with them which is waypoints constantly breaking with them does not give hope that it is going to be able to be used in normal missions.

Also, we were told that necramechs were able to be used in normal missions and look at how that turned out. Only one mission with a limited timer.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 7

28 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixes:

• Fixed script error that would cause players to lose functionality for the ‘Guiding Hand’ ability in the Quest and in regular Spiral missions.

Did you guy fix players going through the ground when pressing X on the Horsemen in the same quest?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shresth10 said:

can you please give a performance hotfix because I have a decent pc and I used to get above 60 fps but now its under 40 and while playing duviri it drops even further more like 20 to 15 around

That would be nice. I don't get drops but constant stuttering, especially with the enhanced graphics engine.

• Like 5

It's possible:

•Changed configurations, changed Operator/Drifter school in Teshin Cave?

•Being able to remove a weapon? (In the case of Garuda, if you accidentally put a melee, it is not possible to remove it, the only solution is to exit and re-enter)

•Increase Kaithe's speed? If you get the upgrade that increases the Drifter's movement speed, it's pretty much useless; Only used for loot)

•Fix the double resource booster bug in the undercroft? Only works if you take drops with the Drifter.

•Start reworking/upgrading/improving warframes? Even a slot augment wouldn't be bad.

•Speed up the steel path circuit, increasing the points you get?

•Increase max riven slots and loadouts?

In any case, thanks for the update.

• Like 12