Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Keymaping Issue And A Few Ui Things

Kirinketsu

I guess thing would go under UI it is part of the settings ui .. but ya. When I use my Razer Onza controller I notice theres no way to remap any of the controls. This is fine other then two things one theres no way to change toggle crouch to hold, and second with the Onza you get two extra buttons LMFB and RMFB. LMFB is set to change weapons (even though Y is also set to this) and RMFB is set to nothing. The only problem this has on me is I use LMFB as a push to talk key rather then RMFB due to it being over fire trigger. ( I dont use a controller for WarFrame just putting it out there that theres no way to remape from ingame and the LMFB having a default keybind). Two other things I have had happen is sometimes the UI will get stuck (such as arsenal will stay on the screen even though you ESC or click contacts ect..) and both of the times this had happen I was able to get to the map however I couldnt click a mission to start and had to reload the game. The other thing is alerts mission will stay on your map even after the time expires. Most of the time there locked and you cant do them however I have been able to click on a few before even though they expired hours ago ( I have fell asleep and work up to 10+ alert mission on the map before and was able to do 6 of them and get full credit).

• 1 month later...