Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Temporary Hotfix Pause

[DE]Juice

Greetings, Drifter!

As indicated in the title, Hotfixes will be temporarily paused until next week (subject to change) for a small but necessary interim Cert build.

In order to continue Hotfixing as we have been following the launch of The Duviri Paradox, we must first address certain platform-related needs that require a Cert build.

Rest assured, we are still gathering your bug reports and feedback and will resume Hotfixing after this interim Cert build is live.

Outside of Hotfixes, there’s still plenty going on in the Warframe community! Read on to learn more:

Happening this week in Warframe!  

Come hang out with us on our weekly Prime Time live streams every Thursday at 6 PM ET at twitch.tv/warframe or for our official Warframe Spanish stream every Wednesday at 3 PM ET at twitch.tv/warframeinternational. Earn Twitch Drops while watching our hosts play Duviri!

TennoCon 2023 Digital Packs also go on sale on Thursday, May 18th! For more information, head over to our announcement post.

Take part in our Spring 2023 Star Chart Dojo contest by entering your Dojo before Friday, May 19th at 1PM ET! Learn more about how you can participate and potentially win prizes in the official Dojo Showcase post.  

And more!

10 years of Warframe Celebrations Continue!

The next wave of Anniversary alerts begins on Friday, May 19th at 11 AM ET, alongside a Resource Booster weekend available from May 19 at 2 PM ET to May 22 at 2 PM ET!

Check out the official 10 Year Anniversary site for more information: https://www.warframe.com/anniversary

Thank you, Drifter!

EDIT: This Hotfix Pause ended with the release of Hotfix 33.0.11 . Thank you for your patience!

• Like 21

Thanks for the heads up :)

3 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

May I ask what bug this is?

If you Block+Melee and change to other weapon type the aim function will keep being pressed for weapons until using Aim again. Especially noticeable on controllers.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

May I ask what bug this is?

"Melee with Fire Weapon Input" is an option that allows you to use melee with RMB(default) once you switch to it; in Duviri it conflicts with quickshot, so those who use it(like me), can't melee in Duviri right now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

So things like the resource booster only working as the drifter on rune marrows couldn't have been fixed before the pause....

I can't remember exactly where I read it, but that's one of the things that actually needs this pause.

9 minutes ago, Emwue said:

"Melee with Fire Weapon Input" is an option that allows you to use melee with RMB(default) once you switch to it; in Duviri it conflicts with quickshot, so those who use it(like me), can't melee in Duviri right now.

Also the action button (default X) conflicts with the lock on target feature in duviri. It's annoying that whenever you want to pick up something from the ground, if there are Dax units around you, it's gonna lock-on to them.

Edited by BowserNC
  • Like 1

I really hooe that whatever you're doing before fixing MORE of these constant issues from day ONE of Duviri is actually fixed. I tried to play with a friend yesterday and after defeating the Orowhatever, he fell into a constant falling through the air loop. It happened THREE times in a row with me as Host. I am in the US and he is in India. Both play on PC. Then his world will turn into grayscale while we are fishing from time to time. I am also hopeful that the super annoying ADS with melee will be fixed for those of us who use controllers as well. What is it with reaching max rewards while fishing and only receiving a fish for my tank only once per run? We spent an hour farming, completed at least 30 level 2 completions and got one fish. Also, how about giving Carvelo, Carmelo ? A genesis adapter once a week that costs like 100k standing on Zariman? This will continue players engaging with both Zariman and Duviri. These forced mechanics are becoming tiresome.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)flashcentralX said:

Will the Cinta ever get fixed? 

I'd love a cinta rng rework as well. Have a dozen lower limbs and string but zero upper and handle. God knows how many owl puzzles we've done in groups.

Will there be any additional information on what fixes are coming with this cert update?

It can be an aggravating experiencing the same bugs for over a week and seeing no word on them being addressed in the following 10 hotfixes meanwhile on your end it's already been taking care but it is waiting on the cert build. I feel like more communication about this would go a long way to alleviating some frustrations.

• Like 4

Nice, so one of the only times we get a resource booster weekend and boosters are bugged in the new content unless you perform obscure actions. Can't say I'm surprised.

17 minutes ago, Warriorrogue said:

I can't remember exactly where I read it, but that's one of the things that actually needs this pause.

Yikes.

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, Emwue said:

see, i remember it working fine on launch day but the a hotfix happened and it hasn't been fixed since

trying fight years of muscle memory is hard 😮‍💨

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Warriorrogue said:

Pretty shocking if that is the case....

I'd be more annoyed if I'd actually bought a booster, I've lucked into 2x resource boosters from logins, but it shouldn't really be an issue in the first place.... having said that I do think they could give all people who have had a booster during the 'bugged period' some sort of compensation, I know for a fact I've lost some rune marrows due to this bug.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DatDuckSaysQuack said:

What is a Cert build?

Essentially, Warframe and many other modern games have both "code"  (what you can think of as the game engine) to power most of their underlying features, and then various scripting languages and assets to actually round out the game. When a change only updates scripts and assets, we can do a Hotfix.  But when we make changes to the code, it has to go through a Certification process by each platform owner to make sure that it doesn't crash the machine, or violate any rules like not interfering with the system menus and that sort of thing.

Hope that clears it up!

• Like 15

Here is to hoping it finally fixes waypoints disappearing when (dis)mounting vehicles! Don't know why it would require a cert update since it seems like it is just an asset issue that can be put into a simple hotfix but cert updates usually have a larger batch of bug fixes so hoping this is one of them.

And yeah you should have known about this one for a while. It isn't exclusive to Kaithe since K-drive has the same exact bug. Just hoping that it gets beyond the gathering stage and actually gets fixed.