Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Good work with the fixes =).

There are still some others that consistently appear, like the infinite 'waiting for player'blackscreen, the chat getting bugged and you can't sent/read on certain tabs (like the squad one more normally), and the capture target getting bugged if it died while falling... Guess I'll need to put some Screenshots in the bug section ^^.

Emememe today stalker killed me with one swing of his Hate... I would appreciate if you can lower his damage... because Y was 435HP and shields... and all disappeared in a one-hit kill... (I'm spanish... so I'm actually trying to speak fine, yet difficult even with my level XD)

how about fixing the melee lock problem?

it happens sometimes and I can't use melee attacks no more and I can't use dodge pressing SHIFT twice. In fact the SHIFT key become useless.

Can you guys give me a help on that?

Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem...

Thanks!

You still have not addressed the melee bug. It makes Valkyr useless. Who will want a broken frame? Please acknowledge.

What weapon are you using? The whip is extremely weak... but other stuff works great. like getting a 2k crit using a Scindo and their Ultimate works as well.

guess they dont like boar prime sadly the proc times in general is sad comparitively to the single elemental types. Before you felt the difference in usage with using elements frankly i find the new elements useless for the amount of space it takes up per mod. then combinations total of 22 spaces with polarity slots making it 10 slots. Then, thinking of the situation its almost a waste. I am impressed with the overll update but the actual proc rates you rely corely on elementals to give you that edge. With the proc rates as they are now its practically useless...and they nerfed boar prime. So, tell me DE how do you get a edge in combat in this game now? The proc rates just suck sorry my honest opinion..and not worth wasting space ona weapon if this is how its going to end up being.

Nice to hear that the Bounce thing was a bug, my Vauban finished just after Update 11 and I thought Bounce was made this way due to new damage types or something. It was so disappointing to use...

Also, I'm sad that I didn't get to see the 10-foot tall heavies.

My frames Drop at 5FPS along with 100MS with i use Vortex. I know this is not a Computer problem because I have tried playing with lower and i still have that Problem

Im running a i5 3570kOC @3.8GHz with two 660ti 2gb SLI. Any advice on what I can do?

It's been happening to me as well. It dips to 12 fps for few secs. I think it was only after the Hot-fixes. I don't recall having the problem before the patches.