Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

I hope they make the Tigris like it should be. Click once, fire one shell.

Click and Release lets out both chambers. Click Once and Hold-Bang. Let go-Bang. It actually is really nice being able to unload all at once on a single enemy or shoot then line up your next shot. You can always hit reload while holding the button down if you don't want to waste the second round.

Can DE explain what changes did the Stalker go through ???

Seems like even Trinity's Invulnerability gets nullified by his abilities,which is from U10.5

and when I was getting to a height to snipe the stalker,he used a power to pull me down and ragdoll me, seems like he got a lot of arsenal upgrades too,is it the Rip line of Valkyr or Mag's pull ?

It would be good if DE released some notes about Stalker on his upgrade,doesn't needs to be too detailed,just the basics and stuff so atleast lower level players can stand a chance against him

Damage 2.0 made him more dangerous than most bosses out there

there is one issue with Valkyr when she gets hit while in her Ultimate she is stuck blocking the whole time and makes you unable to melee at all, even when shes out of the Ultimate you wont be able to melee, and she stays stuck when you try to use the Ultimate again hoping she is unstuck shes still stuck blocking unable to melee.

Stop killing Strun Wraith. The thing's rareish, it should be powerful.

Also, please look at the glitches in the Rank tests, 10-11 test's been killing me for landing on a platform, and I only get one shot at it, not 3.

Edited by Exo594

Fixes:

Fixed Corpus Crewmen's heads being completely invincible, more work needed here to have proper fix.

Fixed issues where Sentinel attacks owner if they receive Radiation Proc.

Fixed 10 foot tall heavies in Phobos.

Some of this stuff should be added to the game later on cause it sounds too fun.

How about Double Heavy Units! Mini bosses that are some super clones!

And.... double Elite Corpus Crewmen that cannot be hit in the head.

Or enemies having a confuse attack that has your Sentinel attack you for a short period of time.

Maybe you hack them back to being normal.