Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Warframes/Mods/Weapons

knYGAARD

Question

So I logged back into Warframe after not playing for some time to find that I'm missing just about all of my Warframes, weapons and mods. Was there something in the past that possibly caused a wipe or reset of sorts? I came across an old post during a google search that said I may need a restore, I've created a ticket in the meantime. I've completed the new tutorial quest(s), could there be another quest that is maybe locking out my items? Really looking to jumping back in, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

3 answers to this question

8 минут назад, knYGAARD сказал:

So I logged back into Warframe after not playing for some time to find that I'm missing just about all of my Warframes, weapons and mods. Was there something in the past that possibly caused a wipe or reset of sorts? I came across an old post during a google search that said I may need a restore, I've created a ticket in the meantime. I've completed the new tutorial quest(s), could there be another quest that is maybe locking out my items? Really looking to jumping back in, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Items in Warframe never disappear on their own (except for agron crystals). More likely that you've sold them and forgot about it or never got them in first place. Or you just logged into a wrong account.

In any case, since you've already sent a support ticket you only need to wait for response. The support will tell you what went wrong.

• Like 1