Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voruna - Ulfrun's Descent Changes

YikersDikers

- Now has unique run animation whilst Ulfrun's Descent is active

- Press 4 to toggle Ulfrun's Descent on/off.

Energy:

- Energy Cost Changed from 100 to 25 per leap

- Every cast beyond the 5th, increases the energy cost of the next by +5. 

- If the player tries to leap, but doesn't have energy to do so, Ulfrun's Descent will end. 

Misc:

- Ulfrun's Descent now counts as a melee attack. (Can now trigger slash proc from Shroud of Dynar, health orb drop from Lycath's Hunt and extend Lycath's Hunt)

- Area Damage is equal to 100% of the damage the Leap Target takes.

- Bonus Damage from status effect reduced from 100% to 75%

- Bonus Damage now scales per status effect. 

- Damage from kills reduced from 200% to 100%

- Targeted enemies that die from Slash Damage over time (Not the Slash Proc), increase the damage, crit chance and crit damage of the next cast. 

Replying to this because Voruna NEEDS this kind of change.

Voruna needs Ulfrun's Descent to count as a melee attack. I think the best way to address this is to make it similar in functionality to other melee Exalted Weapons, like Exalted Blade or Claws. That'll not only make it so that her 4 counts as a melee attack, but it'll also open up the rest of her arsenal to better synergize with Lycath's Hunt.

i agree that she needs the synergy of her 4 with her 3 and 1 ability. rn its kinda weird how the 4 on paper sounds like her kit synergizes really well with each other, but then you realize that 4 synergizes with 2 and 1 synergizes with 3 but 1 also synergizes with 4 but 4 doesnt synergize with 1.

i think her synergy would be really strong so i believe they had the synergy at some point and broke it up cause you could near constantly stay in stealth with a crazy crit dmg multiplier etc but just breaking the synergy isnt a solution either.

• 4 months later...
On 2023-05-20 at 10:30 AM, YikersDikers said:

- Now has unique run animation whilst Ulfrun's Descent is active

I would be more than happy if at least I got this.

Voruna's running animation while the third ability is active is one of the most immersion brakes in all walframe gameplay.